Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (24867 Views)

2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by deebrain(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm really pissed off to acknowledge this sad and hard truth.

Apparently, we are going back to voting APC for Lagos and PDP at the center.... if a miracle of performance fails to happen before 2019.

I that hated PDP like a bug then.

Pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by ipobarecriminals: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin wink undecided sad tonyebarcanista yaf finally abandoned the hopeless PDP,Alhamudulai! Ilabe Lomo.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin grin wink undecided sad tonyebarcanista yaf finally abandoned the hopeless PDP,Alhamudulai! I label Lomo.
PDP is already DEAD bro!!! Na APDA be the koko
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by alcmene: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by alcmene: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Permanent old bachelor ....how far with the jungle justice meted out on you on Dr Abah Twitter wall.
Hope you are recuperating.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
God 4bid!
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam, you have been mentioning my moniker severally even when I ignore you. I think you should have a little bit of pride in you to understand that I have no interest in engaging in conversation with you. Stop mentioning me... if you need the attention of a guy be aware that I'm the wrong person for that. Ignore me abeg!!!

If you have any shred of honor in you you will also ignore this post. But if your reply, don't expect response from my end.
You! Honor?! In your mouth? You that jumped from PDP to APC back to the PDP and now to APDA ... Obasanjo is more honourable than you are!!
APDA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. DOA!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by esivue007(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
i say no to Apc nd PDP,i dont even knw wat z happenin in dis our country.now,look at france 4 example dey elect a new vibrant young leader knwn as Emmanuel marcon,take a look at his stance,agility nd credibility even lot more,we hav many of him like dat in naija bt d OLD FOOLS wil kip on ruling again nd again,my teacher alwayz told us den dat we r d leaders of 2moro bt d old fool wont let d statement come to pass....PLS NIGERIANs WE NEED A NEW PARTY/DUDES ESP YOUNG MAN BELOW 45YRS Z ENUF. All dis old fools Wont make/let naija develop nd great nd compete wit other countries
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Modsenemy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Majestee:
try and compare the prices of commodities between PDP n APC administration
Try and compare the level of public funds looting between PDP and APC administration
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by piagetskinner(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
its not really about the party but the Person behind the party.
.should he now fail...then what's the point
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by seunfape(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
PDP ke? The dead one or alive one .Pls no PDP again .
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by nwasteve(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seriously, PDP is 100% better than APC

I see PDP coming back wt a full force

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by ofuonyebi: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yes to come back and complete the corruption and swindling of this country

which you have partially sent into coma and still recuperating for survival
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided may we never return/go back to Egypt.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
ceeethru:
Except for illiterate Nigerian like you; PDP is never Nigerian's problem just like APC is never the solution!Nigeria's problem are the politicians who make up the party! Form God's party if you like the people who make up the party will determine its result! The present challenge is that though we call PDP gang all sorts of names they are better managers of economy than APC!
Manage which economy?
With crude oil selling as high as $140 per barrel then?
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by wigano: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Nigerians are all for Atiku 2019
Atiku 2019 all the way grin
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by ajawara(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided may we never return/go back to Egypt.
We are in Egypt since 2015. We will leave Egypt in 2019 with our voters card.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by tuniski: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
PHILipu1:
Manage which economy?
With crude oil selling as high as $140 per barrel then?
Wrong very wrong crude never sold for 140$ at anytime in history. But even when it sold for under 20$/barrel, the pdp still didn't givve us recession under OBJ!
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Mintek: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
veraponpo:
[s]Self deceit. Shameless set of people

Deziani Madueke is still running from pillar to post.

Patience Jonathan has many cases of criminality hanging on her

FFK's cases are unlimited

Obanikoro is still repaying his own and he has confessed to the offence

Olisa Methu is still repaying his looted fund

The popular ATM of looting Col Dasuki is still there

And plethora of other cases. They finished our reserves and plunged us into problems. Boko Haram fested under them and tey looked the other way for political reasons.

The worst to come to Nigeria is for PDP to return[/s]

Stale rhetorics.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
tuniski:

Wrong very wrong crude never sold for 140$ at anytime in history. But even when it sold for under 20$/barrel, the pdp still didn't givve us recession under OBJ!

And what was our foreign reserve then and also the population of Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sapele914(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
PDP is tested, proven and recommended.

But Nigeria needs Restructuring towards Confederal System from this Feudal Unitary System. If PDP can not start by telling us what they intend to do, then we will no longer vote.

It is no longer about party, cos the same thieves are the ones launching new parties to defraud us once again using new sets of promises. Promises they never keep.

So, Nigerians do not want PDP, Nigerians want a working country, if PDP can give us a blueprint of how this will be done and start making real concession and showing evidence of how they intend to do it, then count me in.

If not, I am out.
Confederal System from this Feudal Unitary System (Alhaji Markafi)pdp chairman is he an igbo man?.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless my PDP grin
I Hope you are forgiven of your sins and redeemed from evil. Beelzehub fallen angel we rebuke you. In the middle of your worst situation,speak the word of Jehovah. It won't be well for you and your household,let the plagues of Egypt not visit you, be careful.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sapele914(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Nigerians are all for Atiku 2019
Who is Atiku, is he from the south east of the niger?I thought they were running away from people from the North?
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
sobmos:
Our eyes don clear. No more APC's the more you look, the less you see. We need PDP, or any other party in aso rock. Not the lying thwarts called APC.
True talk a dog will always go back to it's vomit,your on your own like B Brown. You did not support APC in 2015 and was put to shame, your vote adds no value to pdps evil course. Your opinion and support is as useless as a slack rubber band. Is that not the clown that said stealing of public funds is not corruption?now he wants to come back to steal the remnants. Thief the billions of dollars he jona ebele gave to etete,aluko and omokere is not enough,mr pdp lover how much was given to your father?blind bat pauper.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sapele914(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
tuniski:

Oil settles at record above $140 a barrel - Jun. 27, 2008 - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2008/06/27/markets/oil/
27 Jun 2008 ... Crude prices jump as the Dow enters bear territory, but ... Also enflaming crude prices: expectations that the dollar will rise.

Stop telling lies crude never sold for under $20 dollars under obasanjo or pdp?,hide your head in shame in the sand you ostrich.

Crude oil price nears 17-year low as Senators, Reps prepare to discuss ...
www​.premiumtimesng.com/.../196739- ...
14 Jan 2016 ... The current price level was last attained in 1999 when crude oil sold at about $25 per barrel after the ...
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by comrChris(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok....all we need is a credible candidate....

In other words Akpos has come again

Cousin: l heard you now work in a bakery
Akpos: yea..i started last week
Cousin: but you have never brought bread home?.
Akpos: your sister that works in airport has she brought aeroplane home?,you that works in mortuary have you brought any dead body home?,even your brother that works in london has he brought buhari home ? Abeg no body should put pressure on me oo
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sobmos(m): 2:18am On Jul 19, 2017
sapele914:
True talk a dog will always go back to it's vomit,your on your own like B Brown. You did not support APC in 2015 and was put to shame, your vote adds no value to pdps evil course. Your opinion and support is as useless as a slack rubber band. Is that not the clown that said stealing of public funds is not corruption?now he wants to come back to steal the remnants. Thief the billions of dollars he jona ebele gave to etete,aluko and omokere is not enough,mr pdp lover how much was given to your father?blind bat pauper.
I didn't want to reply you, until I saw where you mentioned my father. Must you insult just to gain cheap likes? I'm sure you choose to ignore where I said pdp or ANY OTHER PARTY. You're the big fool here.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by tuniski: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

And what was our foreign reserve then and also the population of Nigeria?
Foreign reserve was 3bn$ and population of about 120million. Yet we were never in recession. OBJ was handed a far worse nigeria by the military while GEJ handed Buhari far better nigeria: the biggest economy in Africa and one of the fastest growing in the world. 30bn$ reserve, 197/1$.
Deal with it.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2017
tuniski:

Foreign reserve was 3bn$ and population of about 120million. Yet we were never in recession. OBJ was handed a far worse nigeria by the military while GEJ handed Buhari far better nigeria: the biggest economy in Africa and one of the fastest growing in the world. 30bn$ reserve, 197/1$.
Deal with it.

You are joking i guess.
Obj never for once disclose what he got from the military and Nigeria never for once bother to ask because we were just comfortable that the military were going.

Obj was handed a very sound economy and upon that he did nothing.
He even got debit cancellation from so many organizations that we were not servicing so many debit which means we had enough money to use.
Where are the power projects that trillions on naira went into?
Where are federal roads that trillions went into?
Obj only did us the more you look the less you see.

Any reasonable Nigerian knows that if not Buhari/osinbajo that came to remedy the situation,we would have all bee refugees in other countries by now with falling oil price and PDP looting continue.

I think you have to remove hate from your mind so that you can reason properly and stop talking like a kid that was born yesterday.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Haddock(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
dre11:

Count me out....

Who is Atiku
More like, what is Atiku?...
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by jamace(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
wigano:
Atiku 2019 all the way grin
Abeg, tell that old thief to hide himself, else I will invoke Amadioha to strike him. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
me i no de inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RUGA Suspension Victory For Nigeria- Ortom / Bandits Kill Rev. Fr. Vitus Borogo In Kaduna (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.