Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" (48686 Views)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by HeWrites(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Few days ago, a video went viral about a guy who tried to steal Davido’s Multi-million dollars chain, but then he was stopped by Davido’s bouncers.

Apparently, the guy in the said video has reached out to and he has denied that he tried to steal from the DMW Boss.

Identified as Mike he says he never tried to steal from Davido, but instead, he was so happy to see Davido, so he wanted a quick hug.. But then, he was stopped by David’s Bouncers.

He also shared with us some photos he took at the Kenya Club that fateful night.

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/i-only-wanted-to-hug-him-guy-who-wanted.html

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by ANIEXTY(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2017
*Fall Remix*
If you want to hug, if you want to huggg.... nigga find transformer hug am o, find transformer hug am oh !

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by atilla(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Next time use sense see how they don disgrace u now for Internet. No go try that kind ting for Ikorodu before they use tyre on ur head with that ur head like badoo head

63 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Familiarity dey kill.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Homeboiy: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by emakoji(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
It's a two way thing: you either wanted to steal
or you are a gay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by HyconMojo(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Come and try to hug someone like that in ikorodu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
atilla:
Next time use sense see how they don disgrace u now for Internet. No go try that kind ting for Ikorodu before they use tyre on ur head with that ur head like badoo head

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Should you be trying to hug him or trying to shake hands with him?

Please come up with a better story undecided

8 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by TINALETC3(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
dis exactly Wat happens wen u see a celebrity and decides nt 2 respect ursef, hug hm 4 Wat, who is he , if Dat u were lynched, u no u won't hv d opportunity to come yarn dis trash angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
who should we believe?
Mike's side of the story, David's side of the story or the blogger's side of the story...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by kittykollinxx(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
the FTC is a comedian
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by stefanweeks: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Davido don use u shine na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Narldon: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Thief
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by loadedvibes: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
You believe am ?
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by owaeghianye(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know why people are too over excited when they see celebrities. Dying to hug them.
To me that is absolute sonsense
That was how a particular girl was Struggling to hug ice prince in uniben auditorium
I was like what da fuckkk is wrong with this girl
These artiste are human like you
There is nothing special about them

14 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
rich kids dnt like broke guys..ur always coming to steal

4 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by spineseo(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Awesome moments ..! so nice picture, thank you for sharing the post.

1 Like

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by lifezone247(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
So the building I am seeing in the second pics is a club ba? With that roof? Kenya sha.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
and camera don ready for the scene, davido and media sha

1 Like

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by bobogii2008: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Omo igbo
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by lonelydora: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
If handshake pass elbow....Na arrest bi dat. Be careful next time. Make sure you don't try that in Ikorodu.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
See as Davido use this guy shine o..
When d mumu guy sef dey find HUG wey no go reflect for im account balance.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Harmored(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
smiley,is that how to hug

7 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
This guy is lying, he was going to grab David's chain no doubt.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
No
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by takenadoh: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Stories for the gods!
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by NothingDoMe: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by maxiuc(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Hug are you gay

What happened to handshake

6 Likes

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Should you be trying to hug him or trying to shake hands with him?

Please come up with a better story undecided

When he's not female or gay or 10 years old.
Abegi undecided
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by bida89(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by bbbabes(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
His disposition says it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Jegede Vs Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.