Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma (48799 Views)

Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by LailaIkeji1: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Picture: Aki Chinedu Ikedieze Steps Out With His Wife Nneoma For Bovi's Show

The fab couple were spotted at Bovi’s Man on Fire Comedy Show, which held recently at Eko Hotel n Suites.

Mr. and Mrs. Ikedieze reportedly played the perfect Romeo and Juliet in the full glare of the public as they didn’t leave each other’s sight throughout the period the show lasted. Aki pampered and treated his jewel like the real queen that she is.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/picture-aki-chinedu-ikedieze-steps-out.html

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by mkoabiola: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Looks like son and mother.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
I wonder how she welcomes him with a hug at home.

Anybody knows how? grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Could this be love?
I m a doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by firstolalekan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!
IGI WOOOOOO
RIP.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by YorubaOmoge: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rukemi291: I wonder how she welcomes him with a hug at home.

Anybody knows how? grin

On her knees. . . .pun intended

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by anitank(f): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
First pic grin grin
Which kind mgbeke Chinedu go marry??

isn't that supposed to be a red carpet event? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Vansnickers: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

On her knees. . . .pun intended

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by chibyboy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by mysticgal(f): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
all i can say is beautifull couple.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by valicious1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rip chinua achebe

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by dhammer(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
At least there won't be any incidence of wife beating. Wish them the best.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by blackmale(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rukemi291: I wonder how she welcomes him with a hug at home.

Anybody knows how? grin
she picks him up....true story grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by double08(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
This guy exhumes confidence,you can see that by just looking at the pictures,there is more to being a man than just been tall eg money and self confidence and we all know he's got them both

33 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by chi4ik(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
ΨђåƮ money can do
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
wetin be this? lol... RIP Chinua Achebe!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by momodub: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
nice one kiss
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by cheleku(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
"Age was respected among his people, but
achievement was revered. As the elders said, if a
child washed his hands he could eat with kings." -
Things Fall Apart, pg 5.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by ikweremilitant: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
chibyboy: Nice one
but how dis guy joy stick go be sef

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by omiobo: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Woman!!! If money dey grow for tree,girls no go mind to marry monkey.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
More like Chinedu 'aki' ikedieze and his maid... Is that what a wife should wear to such an event??

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by igweOn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
@mko hahahahahahahahahahahah lol, u are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
D girl no fine at all.how manage?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
LMAOOOOO!!

what is she wearing? ahn ahn...babes fall my hand sha grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
i am not being rude but was this a love marriage ?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
That wedding photo is not even doing them any justice...
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Vansnickers: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
ikwere militant: but how dis guy joy stick go be sef

My Ikwerre Brother, that is a question only the gods know the answer to.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Bryancrox(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
So Aki dey straf oo?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by valicious1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
elkol: wetin be this? lol... RIP Chinua Achebe!
Na now I remember am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.