Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) (25984 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos. / 30-Woman National Team Players Packed In A 14 Seater Bus In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by psychologist(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Wow that's some kind gesture
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Will they be using it to sell ice cream? Bus with no ventilation... You can do better than that!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
That's a Tokunbo bus fa! She can do better than that. Anyway it's a step in a right direction. Kind spirited soul. The lord bless our hustle to do more.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by kamatofeelz(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
raphy:
were is that team located in Lagos.I need a new team to join.

am a free agent now...
looking for a new adventures
Baller God bless our hustle!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by tyconcepts(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Charity abi investment
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by cytell56: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Ice cream van in the US.

Nigeria is far from development.

Tire you never buy, you dey wine your mouth.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2017
the girl really tried honestly. rich girl. but is this how the rim of a new bus looks like?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by TDonald: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Which one is FC RoBo QUEENS grin

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Good
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
no be small bus grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by wakes: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
wei
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
great one
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
This a cargo van! driver and two persons only,for distributing pure water..that means the remaining sixteen will sit on the bare floor without windows?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by liljaydee(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
am sure she gave money for a new and better bus than this........... but my fellow Nigerians must see there cuts na grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
rummeh:
Nice Bus... The team can now travel from Lagos to calabar with that bus grin
Igbo people wey dey sel tokunbo for Berger under bridge don hammer ,but still e no easy shaa grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
He had to wear a Liverpool Jersey for the presentation.
SMH
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by PassionateSoul(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Ice cream van in the US.

The thunder wey go fire U dey take last training session front ogun .

how many hose ur mother buy for the local boys training in ur area
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
HAVE U BEEN TOP THE US?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by GistFullGround: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Ice cream van in the US.

You funny, shey na government donate am abi na one small girl.
Please let us encourage her so her mates can do more for the less priviledge
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by ThatCEO: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
cristianisraeli:
dont tell me say this bus na new one..this kind bus way get K LEG..i think she would have done better than this..if u want to do something do it right..and dont quote me and tell me crap..if i have played for arsenal,liverpool and then playing in china now.the guys with the big bucks..i swear i would have done better..thats all..but anyways half bread is better than none..but soon this bus would be dumped in a mechanic shop somewhere

The girl just added to their problem with that shitty bus, it's totally disappointing. I will just like to assume that she paid someone to buy the bus and the person decided to buy that carton.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by evy1(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
How much did she bought it and where did she got the money she use in boughting it?
kiss kiss This your English eh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by phantomking(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
raphy:
were is that team located in Lagos.I need a new team to join.

am a free agent now...
looking for a new adventures

their head office is at Alfa nda and they train at st Jude primary school both located at ilasamaja
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by lathrowinger: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Husty:
Omore bi custard, that's our daughter.
Na so na... if Na Ndigbo nothing consine am. Na only ihn relation matter to ram. Stingy people... they only like themselve... anuofia

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lmao! cheesy cheesy

You guys should calm down. Asisat probably released good money to her brother or cousin to help purchase "a" bus and the guyman dagbo'd the funds. Or do you think the girl will leave her base abroad to come and be pricing bus in oshodi? cheesy

Still funny how wicked guyman can be. The guy use 25% of the funds, corner the rest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
ThatCEO:

The girl just added to their problem with that shitty bus, it's totally disappointing. I will just like to assume that she paid someone to buy the bus and the person decided to buy that carton.

LOL
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by joenor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Dijk: If Messi Wins Ballon D’or, There Are No Losers / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.