Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) (25986 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos. / 30-Woman National Team Players Packed In A 14 Seater Bus In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Trustworthiness: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jonwesley:
That's a Tokunbo bus fa! She can do better than that. Anyway it's a step in a right direction. Kind spirited soul. The lord bless our hustle to do more.

It is possible she sent money for brand new bus but her people decided to corner much of the money and go for nearly dead bus and repainted the body
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by lagosrd: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Azizat are you sure this was the kind of bus you ordered them to buy for those people. Kindly crosscheck and call me back . 18seater coaster or 18seater windowless congo bus.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Chidinwite1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
raphy:
were is that team located in Lagos.I need a new team to join.

am a free agent now...
looking for a new adventures
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Ingredient88(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa oooo, see d bus, this one is not new oooo, anyway mayb is meant for pure water business.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Trustworthiness:

It is possible she sent money for brand new bus but her people decided to corner much of the money and go for nearly dead bus and repainted the body

Very possible, trust Nigerians.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Solomontroy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
ask4double:
Nice one, but the bus get as e be sha....

Ma Bloda i think say na only me see am o cheesy
ask4double:
Nice one, but the bus get as e be sha....

Ma Bloda i think say na only me see am o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Jackipapa: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Osahon took delivery of the cars on Sunday, much to the delight of the club's female players and technical crew .

Where are the CARS, na only one bus ne I dey see ooo, Nairaland: ah bah now!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
evy1:
kiss kiss This your English eh
what? I tooked A1 in English so what is your problem?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by evy1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
what? I tooked A1 in English so what is your problem?
��� No vex
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by enomakos(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
she try but she shall have got a better bus for them
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
cristianisraeli:
dont tell me say this bus na new one..this kind bus way get K LEG..i think she would have done better than this..if u want to do something do it right..and dont quote me and tell me crap..if i have played for arsenal,liverpool and then playing in china now.the guys with the big bucks..i swear i would have done better..thats all..but anyways half bread is better than none..but soon this bus would be dumped in a mechanic shop somewhere

new branded 18-seater bus is different from brand new.
By new branded the op mean that its an old vehicle covered with new sticker shikenan.
Kudus to the donor!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by twentyk(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
raphy:
were is that team located in Lagos.I need a new team to join.

am a free agent now...
looking for a new adventures
just get urself to ilasamaja or mushin in lagos and asked for bishop aggey(the field)very popular or ask for FC ROBO....ask anybody u see for road.....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where x d new branded 18-seater bus. Mitcheew
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by raphy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
phantomking:

their head office is at Alfa nda and they train at st Jude primary school both located at ilasamaja
thank u very much.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
twentyk:
just get urself to ilasamaja or mushin in lagos and asked for bishop aggey(the field)very popular or ask for FC ROBO....ask anybody u see for road.....
thank u ,good Lagos dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Dijk: If Messi Wins Ballon D’or, There Are No Losers / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.