Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Likely Scenario 9 : Is Facebook Ruining My Chances Of Getting Married. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Likely Scenario 9 : Is Facebook Ruining My Chances Of Getting Married. (1078 Views)

Olamide & Don J Saga Ruining My Family / What Is Facebook? / Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Likely Scenario 9 : Is Facebook Ruining My Chances Of Getting Married. by SamMilla1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
I think we need to see your Facebook page to determine this.
I come across near unclothed pics on Facebook daily.
Now that makes one indecent based on Muslim ideologies.
Your brother is not living in the dark ages like someone said up there.
Actually your brother knows you more than all of us.
So if he said that your multi pics makes you indecent, then he has chances of being right than those who dont know you.

Search yourself very well.

CONGRATS, YOU MADE OUR LIKELY SCENARIO SERIES LS 9

Our LS9 Is about a Nigerian Muslim Lady Living in The United States Of America.

Our girl Will be addressed as Amina.

Amina Claimed to have joined Facebook when it was only for American Students And before she knew it, She already has over 300 pictures on the Social Network tool. Amina is still single and she recently started wondering if her activities on Facebook contributes to her still being Single,

Here is our Likely Scenario For Miss Amina.

{Amina talks to herself } Wow! I am loving America, What a wonderful world here. Look at computers everywhere, I can meet new people here, make new friends, I can even post many many of my Pictures here. What is the name of the website someone introduced me to last week, uhm, Fakebook, no no, Facebook. Let me open an account and post my pictures here. Wow. It is Wonderful.

OUR GIRL AMINA REGISTERS ON FACEBOOK AND STARTED TO MEET NEW PEOPLE.

SHE TELLS HER FRIEND ABOUT FACEBOOK.

AMINA : hey Aisha, There is this new website i found Yesterday. Its called Facebook. You can meet new people there and chat with them. I meet Chris there yesterday. He said I should remove my veils so he can see my face very well. He said he like my voice but that he needed to see my face.

AISHA : Since the name is Facebook, maybe you really need to show your face. I see nothing bad about it. Its on the internet. Nobody will know about it. You can even remove your top, just do it when nobody is around. Dont let your Brother see it. You know he will tell your Daddy.

THE FOLLOWING NIGHT, AMINA CONNECTS TO CHAT WITH CHRIS AGAIN.

AMINA : Here are some of my pictures , i will post them on facebook. You can also see them there.

CHRIS : Wow, those are great Pictures Amina. You look better without veils.

Amina : Thanks Chris, I will post many more pictures on facebook without veils, I am glad you like them.

{MUSA, Amina’s Brother bursts into the room unannounced.}

MUSA : Amina whats all that unclothed pictures, wait, thats you . how could you post such Pictures on Facebook ? those are indecent Pictures. You will have to remove them.

Amina : No, i wont remove them, they are beautiful, Chris like them. [Musa interupts]

MUSA : Who is Chris ?

Amina : A handsome America guy i met online. He said the pictures are nice, he said he will marry me someday. He also said i look better without those veils, i dont wanna post any picture with veils on Facebook. Those unclothed ones are far better. i will continue to post more.

AMINA CONTINUED POSTING MANY MORE unclothed PICTURES AND 15 YEARS LATER, AMINA IS STILL SINGLE. CHRIS THE AMERICAN BOY HAS LONG DISAPPEARED. Parents are asking Amina why suitors have not showed up , Amina is worried and he approached his Brother for Advice during lunch.

Amina : Why is it that our Muslim Brothers are not looking my way. I appear decent to them in the Mosque and Market and School, why do they always look away when it comes to dating or even Asking me out, Mum and Dad are Worried that i could remain unmarried until 40, what should i do ?

Musa : I warned you about those pictures on facebook. You appear decent in Churches but you put unclothed Pictures on facebook. My guess is that they know about those Pictures. The only people who wouldnt care about those pictures are the Americans and i dont see them coming to marry a Nigerian Muslim Girl. Facebook has grown so big that everybody searches for their friends over there. Anybody who wants to marry a girl now will definitely search for her name on facebook. If they see your name with your unclothed Pictures on facebook, they will not come to you. Thats it. You have to start removing those unclothed pictures if you hope to get Married.

AMINA APPARENTLY NOT CONVINCED, DECIDED TO ASK FOR PUBLIC OPINION.

DEFINITELY SHE WILL GET POSITIVE AND unclothed OPINIONS BASED ON HOW EACH CONTRIBUTOR WAS BROUGHT UP.

SHE SHOWS UP ON THE INTERNET.

VENUE : AFRICAN ONLINE COMMUNITY.

TOPIC : Is Facebook Ruining My Chances Of Getting Married?

SAM MILLA : ACTUALLY FACEBOOK CAN BE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DEPENDING ON THE KIND OF PICTURES YOU PUT UP THERE.

Disclaimer : this is a pure work of Imagination and Fiction. It not intended to promote or discriminate any Religion.
If Your name appears there, it is merely by coincidence. I am responsible for any mistake on this post.

(1) (Reply)

If Men Ruled The World / : Biology Teacher: / Back From Hell Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.