Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether (25622 Views)

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by lekanation(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
hmm

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by muller101(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see any legend there..

Austine 'Jay-Jay' Okocha is not there,
Nwankwo KANU is not there,
Emmanuel Amuneke is not there

Just mediocres who didn't even get into National team based on merit.
Amokachi and Taribo were rebels who frustrated the success of the team.

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Alwaysking: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Jokes cool... But no punctuation and everything is "sardined"
i copied it from fb o.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by kitaatita: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is an honour to represent your country in any endeavor. Do you know that to be considered among the best eleven out of millions; even for one minute is an achievement of a life time. In the pictures are Uche Okechukwu, Dan Amokachi and Taribo West, World Cup players.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by seanx4realak4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
and so... shocked
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by officialman007: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Husty:
True legends
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by mark2sunny(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
EconnectV:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance
MTN >> *461*6#
Etisalat >> *229*9#
GLO >> *127*0#
AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp✔️ ☎ :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
he took money from me without sending data...be worned!

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Ebusdiok(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Daniel Amokachi,Great player....Pastor West,A rock at the back....The good old days
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by castrokins(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where's Larsson By The Way? Dude Led A Swedish Assault On The SE. Why Is He Now In Obscurity?

madridguy:
Anyday I meet Pastor Taribo West I will still tell him sorry for the pains he suffered in Korea/Japan 2002.

Ogun fire Henrik Larsson for what he did that day.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
The match pain me no be small.

gist4real:

Na the only time in the history of football be that when dem use head dribble person.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Henrik Larsson is now a coach in Sweden.

castrokins:
Where's Larsson By The Way? Dude Led A Swedish Assault On The SE. Why Is He Now In Obscurity?

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by castrokins(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok Thanks. Haven't Heard Of Him In The Football World After He Retired. Good To Know He's Still Busy In The Game.

madridguy:
Henrik Larsson is now a coach in Sweden.

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by mark2sunny(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
EconnectV:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance
MTN >> *461*6#
Etisalat >> *229*9#
GLO >> *127*0#
AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp✔️ ☎ :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
TOOK MONEY FROM ME AND BLOCKED ME

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Buffalo2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
naptu2:
People can't recognise Uche Okechukwu anymore.
Is that him in d pix? Wonderful! Okechukwu the gentle giant

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by maisauki: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
Anyday I meet Pastor Taribo West I will still tell him sorry for the pains he suffered in Korea/Japan 2002.

SLAYQUEENS SHOULD KNEEL DOWN WHEN GREETIN YOU
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin I no be small pickin naaa

maisauki:
SLAYQUEENS SHOULD KNEEL DOWN WHEN GREETIN YOU
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by wink2015(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Football have brought so much fame, money, respect to the likes of Daniel Amokachi, Taribo West and the rest of the lad.

These are guys who did not see the four wall of education. They were school drop out.

But the round leather game have taken them to beautiful country in Europe, North American and the rest of the Asia country.

Those of us who went to University, Polytechnic, College of Education, Secondary School etc are still looking for job in the labour market.

Those of us who are professor can not get our salary or pension having work and labour for our paymaster!

Such is Life!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by maisauki: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin I no be small pickin naaa

EGBON SO FUN MI
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by shibanbo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Jokes cool... But no punctuation and everything is "sardined"

Not funny at all too dry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Fabregas085: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Keto dinner.

JamieNaija:
Chelsea Fc and Nigerian Footballer, Kenneth Omeruo spent time with Football Legends, Daniel Amokachi, Taribo West.

He had dinner with the legends and wrote the caption: Last week I had the opportunity to have dinner with this Legends.. your advice and encouragements is something I won't forget.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/kenneth-omeruo-pictured-with-football.html

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by zolapower: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:

taribo will never forget
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by judedwriter(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:

Hmmmmm...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by SeniorZato(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oboi taribo don grow oo
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Philinho(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Austine 'Jay-Jay' Okocha is not there, Nwankwo KANU is not there, Emmanuel Amuneke is not there
Just mediocres who didn't even get into National team based on merit. Amokachi and Taribo were rebels who frustrated the success of the team.
Amokachi? you're mad
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by perdollar(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
XFive:
Uche Okechukwu de gentle giant , I sight you
tnx bro. was trying to figure who him b
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by enomakos(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
nice to see the gentle giant uche okechukwu again

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by kjhova(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are probably too young to recognise the "L" in LEGEND should it fall right in front of you. You, as well as the OP, certainly didn't watch Uche "the gentle giant" Okechukwu play in the 80's and 90's. Surely you didn't watch the Super Eagles with Daniel "the bull" Amokachi and Taribo West live in their days.

Get a DVD of the USA '94 FIFA WC and Atlanta '96 Olympics Soccer Event and spend the coming weekend upgrading your knowledge of Nigerian football.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by everton4life(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by ultimategos(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennett : player that promise more, but get to deliver nothing
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by kiddkash(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:

chai u still remember
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
I still get pained about the match.

kiddkash:

chai u still remember

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.