Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach (44230 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by leathalbeast: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
So this is why she left her marriage, so she can whooore around undecided . Look at the man feeling fly with second hand woman, men indeed have no shame cry.
mind your business, even if she is bad, she is prettier than you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by mebad(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
So this is why she left her marriage, so she can whooore around undecided . Look at the man feeling fly with second hand woman, men indeed have no shame cry.

If a man says this I won't even be bothered . But coming from a woman who is also a "second hand" .... I just hope your next has enough taste to not mess with you

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
There comes a time in the life of an unmarried woman when the word "boyfriend" becomes a taboo.

Even as a guy,to call a lady my girlfriend at this stage of my life will be a slip of the tongue.

I pray it's not initial gragra things and above all I wish her a happy dating life.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by richard870(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
Guess your dad is a woman
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by abels(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Juliet is not even ashamed of herself....flaunting this write-off.
This is a meaningless relationship.

It can't lead either of them anywhere.
Iceberg slim is just wasting his youth..using his youthful sperm to nourish this akata woman.
.. Guy y
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by babywhite(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ebusdiok:
Nice shot....
Ebusdiok u made front page 😀
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by stormyzino: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
fantasy premier league is back...
This time around bigger and better. To join our leagues .
CLASSIC LEAGUE
1. 30 BILLION- send "FPL 30 BILLION " TO 09099660690 ON WhatsApp or direct sms
2. OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ- send "FPL OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ" TO 09099660690
By then end of the season first on our standings get a Insidenaij shirt #5000 NAIRA.
second position gets insidenaij shirts and #2000
third position gets a insidenaij shirt and a #500 airtime.
HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE.
There's limited entries for this league. to join simply enter the code.
NOTE: THE FIRST 16 ARE ALLOWED ONLY .
1. OFFICIAL NAIJ H2H- 284069- 158069.
Only the first position gets a #10000 gift
To learn more about fantasy premier league . follow the below link�
https://insidenaij./2017/07/14/fantasy-premeir-league-about/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by suny247: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
nonsense
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by EMERALDGIL(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
will you shut up your mouth if you dont have anything meaningful to say,is this y she left her marriage?wat rubbish,who made you the judge?people will leave their problems and carry other peoples problem,she left her marriage na your marriage?AMEBO.
Cinderella5:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Cinderella5(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
will you shut up your mouth if you dont have anything meaningful to say,is this y she left her marriage?wat rubbish,who made you the judge?people will leave their problems and carry other peoples problem,she left her marriage na your marriage?AMEBO.
e pain you. i am sure she is your mentor. fool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by moses93(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
some girls can be blind and stewpid at the same time sha. who's iceberg that this beautiful girl is wasting her fine poossy for? oh, maybe the guy fit get money sha. nansense .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by YourImaginaryBF: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
she is just a regular girl bitch, he is shameless and classless
if theres anyone who's shameless and classeless, it will be juliet. A woman her age should not be caught in the middle of stuffs life this.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Cinderella5(f): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
if there anyone who's shameless and classeless, it will be juliet. A woman her age should not be caught in the middle of stuffs life this.
the shame goes to him not her.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Iceberg Slim must be very rich for this girl to have settled for him grin grin..But I must commend the Doc who did the Butt job for Juliet , He's a pro grin grin
She didn't do a butt job, she has always been endowed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by ioreth69(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iceberg slim is just wasting his youth..using his youthful sperm to nourish this akata woman.
grin grin,bad mouth
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by iamuye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pavore9:
Looks more like a Yahoo boy!

Sorry how do you define a yahoo boy look
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Codedrock(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
Cinderella5:
she is just a regular girl bitch, he is shameless and classless

This is just so crazy.. All of you on this thread having this kinda hatred for innocent people enjoying their lives.. All of you have been shouting "shame" since the beginning of the thread like they killed somebody, I can't believe after spending so much time on Nairaland many of you are still this barbaric. Nawa oo.. they can't live their life the way you want it, in as much they hurt no one in the process of being together I see no reason for all this extroverted non thinking spitouts..

Cinderella5:
Iya, this is strictly your opinion, you believing and accepting some stupid rules on how you are supposed to live your life doesn't have to be her belief too..
What a Pity.. I can't believe you just said "whor..e around"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Rajosh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked so dis babe stl dey do boyfrnd tinz, I tink say she don marry oooooo shocked
She's divorced.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by gentle007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
All I can see is her "bright future" cheesy

Is it the bright future in front or behind her?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by dacovajnr: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
She didn't do a butt job, she has always been endowed.
Start explaining undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Start explaining undecided
You can't compare a pic of her when she was just knowing what womanhood is, to when her body has formed fully. Hips don't grow from childhood. grin

Looking at the pic closely seems she was still in her teens and still had a nice shape.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by poweredcom(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
i am fantasizing on juliet bootay.....dammm hit her fromm back go sweet grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by obaseno(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
oksmart1992:
Good for them..... She's way older than him tho undecided
serious?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Omotaday(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
bbbabes:
Well, the beach is just a drive from my estate.
Even it I don't have a boyfriend, guys are not scarce on the Island
i like the beach, what is the name and where is it located on the island?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by doughziay: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:

U don start o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by oksmart1992(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
obaseno:
serious?
of course nah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Jadoskii(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cinderella5:
what d 4uk does 2nd hand woman mean..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by stephengpc(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
_Ur waist ur waist all he wants is ur waist_
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by HERSLEY(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my baby
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach by Smartmonkey: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
You just talk spoil.
dacovajnr:
Iceberg Slim must be very rich for this girl to have settled for him grin grin..But I must commend the Doc who did the Butt job for Juliet , He's a pro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.