Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Did You Spend Your Weekend? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (29880 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by adetunrayo(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2007
I spent my weekend in school.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Everbright(f): 10:18am On May 21, 2007
mine was a bit okay,went to the market on saturday
came back.went out with my dude
forgot i was to cook
got home late around 9pm
had to start cooking because noone did that for me
cooked till 11pm
gisted with him on phone from then till 1am grin grin
went to church the next morning   no no no  first washed in the morning on sunday,because i also forgot to do that on saturday grin
then went to church,came back, slept,woke, read and slept again. grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by lbkstar01: 11:19am On May 21, 2007
my weekend was so sad because my team machester united lost to chelsea. the worst thing is that my girl friend came around and  left because am not in a good mood. for that have not get in contact with her, her phone keep saying not available, and not borther calling me.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by curlycutie: 12:07pm On May 21, 2007
hmmm well i spent my weekend with my boyfriend at Ibadan i went there for the weekend and we were indoors throughout we both ate together, we made love several times i really loved it. He is the love of my life i met him on nairaland though quite a handsome guy. i want him to know that i love him with all of my heart oatgold20

from your sweetheart
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by lbkstar01: 12:14pm On May 21, 2007
i spent my weekend at home. it was very intresting cos my dad was having his retirement party.
all my family members and wellwishers were around to grace the occassion.my boyfriend was also around and my other friends.was so exhausted after the party that i wish i wouldnt go to work this morning.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Aniomaman(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2007
I spent mine at work as usual, and also cooking as well. Nice huh?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by thebaron(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2007
How did I spend my weekend? Now let's see, I read a book, watched some movies and entertained some friends. the weekend was kinda quiet. but I pretty much enjoyed it. cool wink
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Soundmind(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2007
It was nice. I had a nice siesta both days. I also had a nice fellowship with God in those two days.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by viee(f): 12:56pm On May 21, 2007
quiet and nice weekend until the FA cup!
sad Man u lost cry
went to church on sunday then salon
ate, slept
pretty quiet weekend ;just how i love it.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by LongOne1(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2007
Well i spent most of my weekend on a new game i just got, called God of War 2 and basically watching new movies, as a matter of fact now i'm searching for cheats. All those of u who dont game, u should try it sometime, its helps pass time a lot and for the gamers out there 1 Luv.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by joey22(f): 12:59pm On May 21, 2007
@ the cafe on saturday,to church on sunday and then to d cafe in the evening.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by LongOne1(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2007
That reminds me, it was indeed a real beautiful weekend cos my team chelsea won the fa cup.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by DewDrop(f): 1:33pm On May 21, 2007
'
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by BillGatesFan(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2007
Why are you all Avoiding the fact that you had sex with your boy or girl friend during the weekend, or are you all Angels? grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by pmdaboh(f): 3:03pm On May 21, 2007
My weekend was spent with family and friends, talking to my husband on IM (he lives in Lagos, Nigeria and will soon join me in the states), and at church. It was very nice!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by donjazzie(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2007
Had a tight weekend.
after a long day @ work on friday close almost 8pm
ma ex came in to town from lag so i buzz her an asked her to come with
her friend she's putting up with so we cud club
we hooked up @ abt 11 and headed for the dome,
and joined ma colleagues bowling,
abt 1hr or 2 l8r we got to the club and d babe danced till 4 almost 2hrs then we
dropped the chics off at their crib
we left for nectars at this point i'm freakin high
hooked up with some other gurls
was drunk abt 5am
left nectars
passed out in le meridien
woke up 12noon on saturday with a some nasty headache
and ma colleagues were already drinking and wanted me to join them but went to
take a shower had mi some food (even though i could not really eat)
then started drinking.
one of ma friends comes to pick mi up then we head ibiza's
eat nkwobi (if u know wat dat means)
then continued drinking called up ma ex to c if we cud hook up cuz it was abt 7pm
but she couldnt make it so we shifted it till the sunday
went back to ma room and watched one movie on MM1 (dat i didn't care to know the name)
and slept off.
woke up interrupted by a phone ring(then found out it was 8am no church in ma agenda(so bad), )
ma friend tells mi his @ ma door.
we go get some food to eat
i come back and have ma bath then we set out to salus bar
watching a movie and getting some high on.
3pm called up ma ex and she said we should make it 6. so we go checkin up on some fine chics.played around wit them
till 6,went to scoop ma ex
then one other guy and 2 chics hook up with us and and we are three guys and 3 chic
then we head for the Cinema's.Gad damn d place is so full we start seein 9ja stars like Dare(escalade) and africa china
we then forget abt the movies and tryin to leave we find out it's raining heavy out side we get back in while d gurls are popping corns and getting ice creamed out,the fella are jst laid back. they whole thing starts to get boring we jst dropped dem gurls off and we back to the room and gisted made fun with friends we were together and they all left.

Now I got this bitch (ma office manager hating on mi) cuz we got to the office this morning gisting about Friday night and she’s not feeling good abt it at all,but I no even send the babe I minute.

That was ma weekend sha no bad at all for mi
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by marlet01(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2007
well, I spent mine at home with friends watching the Spanish La Liga and after that i watched alot of movies and musics.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by dezi(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2007
my weekend wasn't boring at all.i made mango juice (so many mangoes in town),baked cake and watched FA cup final.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by biozy(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2007
on saturday, watched fa cup final
sunday, my love one was visited me after church.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by omoge25(f): 6:45pm On May 21, 2007
spent the weekend looking for a summer part-time job. went to 2 wake keepings, fought with my guy, went to church (lovely sermon), went shopping for food but didnt cook (ordered out), watched the simpsons, family guy, news. slept
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by nazzyon(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2007
Mine is a usual routine no difference for some years now.

Since I only have just a single work free day in every week. Which was yesterday, I had to sleep till evening after breakfast.

After reviewing the MAN-U - CHELSEA match @ 5pm, I decided to stroll around Surulere. Walked all the way from Bode Thomas, through my Joint and all the way to Eric moore- Ogunsanya and back to my street on Animashaun. Oh! I played some games too.

It is my normal routine every weekend. I use it to discharge the busy days burden.   Boring life my friends use to say
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by edmondo(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2007
my wkend was luvly,saturday was mi small sista birthday she turn 10 and it was a big party 4 friends n families.chels defeated man united again dat same day,men i trow small party 4 mi crib cos mi club win.
on sunday went 4 asalatu at alausa den cme back hme den slip all thru.
men! ui really enjoy mi wkend no bi small grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by romeo(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2007
disco friday night, fa cup saturday afternoon, la liga saturday night, disco again saturday night, la liga sunday evening watching real madrid nearly loosing to "recre" on the hands of our beloved uche grin grin and after watch my darlin' BARÇA demolish "atleti" 0-6 couldn't be happier
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by omoge25(f): 10:42pm On May 21, 2007
BillGatesFan:

Why are you all Avoiding the fact that you had sex with your boy or girl friend during the weekend, or are you all Angels? grin grin grin

ehen is that what you did, and you are looking for a subtle way to tell us?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Everbright(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2007
Hello Landers
Pls help me ask Ibkstar01 who it is
I cannot use he/she cos am still not convinced of its gender
Just take a break,go to the 2nd page of this thread, take a look at the two posts by Ibkstar01 and tell me your observations shocked
Let's get down with this, I think it will be fun\
Let's start.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by yogun(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2007
hey havent had fun like dis in a long time
cook up a malaria story to stay off work on fri cos there was a wedding in Ibadan I must attend
Friday morn, ma sis, I & anoda friend headed to Ibadan
after d traditional engagemnt on friday, we got home & gisted till late cos I havent seen d girls in a long time
saturday we attended d wedding reception and went for anoda party and there we meet nu friends
we partied real hard till late with ma friends and d broda's friends
sunday we got back to lagos. guess wot I had d chance to meet someone new. he hosted us & was so nice
It cant be better cos I trippin already for him, I guess ma single status is abt to change forever from sunday
we've been talking since then.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by smile007: 3:46pm On May 22, 2007
well just sleeping @ home grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by omoge25(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2007
yogun:

hey havent had fun like this in a long time
cook up a malaria story to stay off work on fri because there was a wedding in Ibadan I must attend
Friday morn, ma sis, I & another friend headed to Ibadan
after d traditional engagemnt on friday, we got home & gisted till late because I havent seen d girls in a long time
saturday we attended d wedding reception and went for another party and there we meet nu friends
we partied real hard till late with ma friends and d brother's friends
sunday we got back to lagos. guess wot I had d chance to meet someone new. he hosted us & was so nice
It can't be better because I trippin already for him, I guess ma single status is about to change forever from sunday
we've been talking since then.

@yogun, if i try tell somebody in Texas say i get malaria eh, dey just look at me like say i  kolo.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by spoilt(f): 3:51am On May 23, 2007
my weekend was spent at work as usual. God will save me. cry
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by iice(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2007
Mine started with having too much to do and not knowing which one to actually do. Thankfully one, took itself out of the equation. I have started with watching POTC:At World's End and sipping up some mojitos tongue grin. Tomorrow, gonna try to make it to the war games. Gawd i dread tearing up some skin but its the price i shall pay for the rush grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by mashaun(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
i was able to have enough rest and hosted friend later in the day
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2011
[size=13pt]My Weekend i was laying on my couch (home alone) and watching TV. I was getting tired so I turned it off. 10 minutes later, half asleep, I heard the TV turn on again. The remote had been on the floor the whole time so I sat up, scared. The channel and show that it was on wasn't familiar to me, and on it, a man was saying "this is your final warning before your death." The TV then shut off again. grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.