Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh – Fast-rising Singer Demmie Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh – Fast-rising Singer Demmie Vee (359 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans / Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh – Fast-rising Singer Demmie Vee by rhonard(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Rising Afrocentric artiste Demmie Vee stopped by Star FM Lagos recently where he called out Lil Kesh for snubbing him at an event. He made this known when the OAP asked to know his biggest regret in the industry so far.

Without mincing words, the soulful-voiced singer notified listeners that his biggest regret in the industry so far was greeting YAGI boss Lil Kesh. He said; “I had gone to the Lagos @50 event with 9ice, who by the way is humble to a fault despite his achievement. As I entered the event, the presenter that was interviewing Lil Kesh saw me and hailed me.”

“The presenter was trying to interview me but I had to pay respect to Lil Kesh who was interviewed prior to my arrival. But things went sour with him and to my utter dismay, he yelled at me and pushed my hands off as I made to shake him. I never see myself as a competitor with him because our style of music is different.”

According to Demmie, Lil Kesh denied knowing him and asked him to f*ck off!!! Lil Kesh’s words to him were; “Guy wetin happen? I sabi you? Why you want greet me?” Demmie was shocked and embarrassed. But he managed to ignore the insult. Demmie finally said; “My biggest regret was greeting him in the first place. But am over it now.”

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Is Now A Mother. / Pastor, Eucharia Anunobi Comes For Pastor Who Sent A Disciple To Start A Church / Perfect Match...ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.