Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

God's And Men - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / God's And Men (14324 Views)

African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's And Men by loverboi97(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Chommieblaq(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Faboosaurez you got me glued.
Well done
Re: God's And Men by lammy197(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2017
THEOMESTRUS

FLASHBACK TO EIGHT YEAR OLD THEO

“MOMMA momma please tell me a story” Theo pleaded holding his mother's feet, his mother smiled, and replied, “you are too stubborn young Theo, which one would you like to hear?”. The farm looked like it was before Hermes blew it up or before Theo knew the difference between legends and real life, he had always enjoyed his mother's stories and today he wanted the scary ones, ones about the dark elves or Minotaurs or evil mages. “the one about Roran the black” Theo said. His mother frowned looking more beautiful and younger, she passed a bread to theo, Theo added butter and honey to it and chew happily expecting his story. His mother cleaned her hand on her robe and said “you are too young for Roran the black, I'll tell the story of the Minotaurs instead”. Theo frowned and he could see his mother happy about the change of events but he always wanted to hear about the Minotaurs too, he concentrated and his mother began.

“once upon a time, back when men and the extinct beings lived together, the Minotaurs and the centaurs were man's closest friends, because they lust and were barbaric like men, but one was different, he wasn't born of the union of Ixion and Nephele. His father was the Titan god Cronus and his mother was the nymph philyra. He was intelligent and wasn't violent nor lustful. Some said that his forelimbs were human while his hindlimbs were of that of a horse but I disagree, mobility would be hard with a combination like that, what I know is he's handsome, he looks divine and a halo is above his head proving he's different and higher in class than the others, he has a brother Pholus. One of the Minotaurs loved the king's daughter but reverse wasn't the case, he kidnapped her and raped her, when the king heard about this, a war sprung out, chiron tried his best to reason with the humans but they wouldn't listen, men turned them into outcasts, they were all hunted down, some escaped into the deep deep parts of the forests while some took a home in the labyrinth of Crete, the end.

“what?” Theo said with a frown on his face, he sprang up from his chair, “what about the scary part?” he asked with his hands spread lifelessly in front of him, his mother stood up and replied “five years from now, you will hear the scary part”. Theo grumbled, and left the kitchen, his mother smiled and nodded to herself, the kid was unbelievable, she could tell he had a taste for violence but with the right parenting and leading him through the right path, he might change.
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: God's And Men by xaviercasmir(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Bro your knowlege in Greek methology is amazing. Keep it up . And more update please
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: God's And Men by loverboi97(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
before I go, I wanted to ask what's the name of this town”, the lady looked at Theo not sure if he was joking, when she saw the seriousness on his face, she bursted into laughter, Theo frowned, “if you want me to tell you, you pay”. Theo scoffed, turned his horse around, “fine” the lady said riding slowly beside him, “we are in Mykonos”. Theo looked at her again, before he could talk she jumped in, “can I travel with you, it's obvious you are good with a blade”. Theo smiled and said “how much will you pay me?”, the lady returned the smile knowing her reply would make him angry, “I'll pay you the three hundred draks you just gave me”. She was right, his expression darkened, “you are asking me to work for my money?”, Theo asked flaring up his anger, but Theo caught wind of something else, how did she know the amount without counting the money, “the money isn't yours“, the lady replied calm.

Theo looked at the lady again from head to toe, he didn't have time to argue with her, she would only solidify her points and she would win, you can never win an argument against a lady, he sighed and turned his horse around, something struck him, he turned to face the lady once again, she smiled, four riders came riding in front of them, they halted and dismounted, they all looked thick and muscular, they were dressed in old garments and we're armed to the teeth, they approached Theo and the lady, Theo turned to face them, the tallest among them spoke, he looked like their leader, he had a scar above his brows, “G'day gent and lady”, Theo returned their greetings and bowed a little, a man from the back with heavy beard and dirty teeth spoke, “oy Ravi, he just bowed to you like you a fucking lord”, the others laughed out uncontrollably like he just made a funny joke.

The one called Ravi kept a straight face, he spread out his hands, “we don't want any scuffle, just tender whatever you have with you and you will be spared”. Theo made a quick calculation but he wasn't a match for them, and he didn't want his new clothes to get messy, but his horse was the only thing he had that was valuable, giving up his horse meant another day in the city picking pockets, he got down from his horse and handed the reins over to Ravi, “that's all I have” he said. Ravi turned to face the lady, “and you mylady?”, the lady looked at Theo and back at Ravi, “I have with me two thousand draks, nice jewrelries and a fine horse and I ain't ready to part with them”. The stupid one who made the joke earlier spoke again, “oy, Ravi, get the missy down and we can have a good time”, the others laughed again. Theo gave the lady a pleading look but she ignored Theo.

The lady rubbed her fingers on her necklace, “look at me, all of you” She commanded. They all looked and like a bad play they were all hypnotized, Theo also looked, within seconds the lady looked more beautiful and more angelic than before, everything fell to place in Theo's head, she was a Socerress, “the last one left standing shall have me”, she said. Just like that, they all fought against each other, Theo watched in awe, he had never seen real magic first hand except for the time he was kidnapped by hermes and was experimented upon. Ravi fell the stupid man first, it took a little while but he fell the others too, Ravi was the only one alive, covered in blood he walked towards the lady, “do it for me” the lady said, Ravi nodded, it was obvious he was under a spell, what was the lady talking about, what does Ravi has to do for her, it didnt take long before he got his answer, Ravi stabbed himself with his sword and fell heavily on the floor, Theo's eyes popped.
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: God's And Men by olumose001(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
pls... don't stop!!
Re: God's And Men by RichieBrown(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pls don't stop
Re: God's And Men by itsandi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice update! Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: God's And Men by theGigolo: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
itsandi:
Nice update! Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

No deface another person thread abeg, no be by force to click.
Re: God's And Men by lammy197(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
wow love you creativity
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 3:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Nitescholar(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one..keep it coming
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by chrisbaby24(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Loving it...nice work... wink
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by chrisbaby24(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Op...am loving this...Oliver Twist...I want more..!! wink
Re: God's And Men by itsandi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Update! cheesy cheesy Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: God's And Men by itsandi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
You saying I should not compliment these guys for their stories?
theGigolo:

No deface another person thread abeg, no be by force to click.
Re: God's And Men by theGigolo: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
itsandi:
You saying I should not compliment these guys for their stories?

Be true to yourself man, your not complimenting him, you are promoting you f**ked up page.

Good day ser, stop defacing if you want traffic provide quality content and enjoy the attention it brings you...f***ker.
Re: God's And Men by theGigolo: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice update op and pls more update, am hungry.
Re: God's And Men by rowdymind(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
[b][/b] i see theo becoming king, meghi is ares mate and mother to theo. about love let the.story continue
Re: God's And Men by itsandi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well you can think what you want, its your right, if the owners of the thread complain then I will consider smiley
theGigolo:

Be true to yourself man, your not complimenting him, you are promoting you f**ked up page.

Good day ser, stop defacing if you want traffic provide quality content and enjoy the attention it brings you...f***ker.
Re: God's And Men by loverboi97(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Faboosuarez(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: God's And Men by Damibiz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Men i'm liking this Theo of a guy...he is very smart nd brutal too...nice work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Science / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.