Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. (854 Views)

Hope APC Won't Blame This Man For The Current Fuel Scarcity? / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Buhari Has Failed, No Hope, Senator Kanti Bello, Says APC Lied Against Goodluck.Jonathan, PDP
Let me be frank with you, in Katsina, where I come from, people are finding it difficult to eat three times a day, not even two times. Things are difficult. The economy is so bad, whatever you are buying, and inflation has tripled. A bag of maize that used to sell at N4,000 when Buhari took over is now selling at N16,000 and at that price, people aren’t getting it to buy.
I am a practical person. Do we look at all these and continue to praise the government? No! Yes, we praise the government when it comes to Boko Haram, it has reduced its activities in the North-East and there is some stability in parts of the North with regards to the bombings—it has reduced drastically or virtually gone.
Yes, there is something good there but then after it has gone, there is kidnapping. People are being kidnapped and murdered. We aren’t safe, you cannot even travel from here to Kaduna without feeling that something can happen to you. You see, we have got rid of one evil and another has come in.
So, all we are saying is that Buhari and his APC government hasn’t solved our problems. I am part of that government and I apologise to the masses that our economic policy is a failure. We have scored 50 per cent on security but certainly the economic policy of the government has failed the masses, because I am part of the masses. People aren’t living well in this country. That’s the truth.
Up till now, our factories, our industries are dead, our people are poorer. Look at our economy, it has been so bad; the exchange rate, they say it has been improving. Improving? From N160 to a dollar, now it is N368 to a dollar. Is that an improvement? Two years ago, it was N160 to the dollar. Is that something to be proud of? It reached almost N500.
Senator Kanti Bello is a former Senate Majority Whip, who represented Katsina North Senatorial District on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before joining the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), one of the legacy parties that formed the APC.
Source : (SUNDAY TRIBUNE, 16TH JULY, 2017)
Re: Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. by IdeyFindWife: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
specter:
Buhari Has Failed, No Hope, Senator Kanti Bello, Says APC Lied Against Goodluck.Jonathan, PDP
Let me be frank with you, in Katsina, where I come from, people are finding it difficult to eat three times a day, not even two times. Things are difficult. The economy is so bad, whatever you are buying, and inflation has tripled. A bag of maize that used to sell at N4,000 when Buhari took over is now selling at N16,000 and at that price, people aren’t getting it to buy.
I am a practical person. Do we look at all these and continue to praise the government? No! Yes, we praise the government when it comes to Boko Haram, it has reduced its activities in the North-East and there is some stability in parts of the North with regards to the bombings—it has reduced drastically or virtually gone.
Yes, there is something good there but then after it has gone, there is kidnapping. People are being kidnapped and murdered. We aren’t safe, you cannot even travel from here to Kaduna without feeling that something can happen to you. You see, we have got rid of one evil and another has come in.
So, all we are saying is that Buhari and his APC government hasn’t solved our problems. I am part of that government and I apologise to the masses that our economic policy is a failure. We have scored 50 per cent on security but certainly the economic policy of the government has failed the masses, because I am part of the masses. People aren’t living well in this country. That’s the truth.
Up till now, our factories, our industries are dead, our people are poorer. Look at our economy, it has been so bad; the exchange rate, they say it has been improving. Improving? From N160 to a dollar, now it is N368 to a dollar. Is that an improvement? Two years ago, it was N160 to the dollar. Is that something to be proud of? It reached almost N500.
Senator Kanti Bello is a former Senate Majority Whip, who represented Katsina North Senatorial District on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before joining the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), one of the legacy parties that formed the APC.

Na today? Zombies coming furking last as usual. We knew Buhari was a failure and a democratic-development-saboteur from the start, na zombies and almajiri-wannabes no gree.

anyway, we're leaving ur naijariyan zoo for una, be eating ur LondonVegetablePresdiot wey u dey cook when e don done!
Re: Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. by bomasek(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
specter:
My yahoo mail has issues,can't remember the p word
Re: Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Making The Case For Nigeria's Re-armament. / Atiku Decries ‘death Wish’ For Igbo, Warns Against Genocide / When You Hear Bokoharam Is Coming To Conduct Their Own DNA TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.