Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs (21482 Views)

Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Okey Bakassi Blames Goalkeeper Akpeyi For Super Eagle Loss To Algeria / Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by MisterGrace: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
The more drugs they consume, the more creative they become and the more money they make,

All these kids.
How old are you?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Penisman: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
70%?

Where did he get those figures from?

When did he carry out the assessment?

angry angry angry angry angry

Anyway, Continue!

Wizkid, i haven't met you But i know you sometimes flip through Nairaland (Believe me, there are so many great men on this platform)

Please Wizkid, STOP SMOKING.
See as you dey...

You dey find husband?

Why you dey put your hand for nyansh sef?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by donnaD(f): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
70% are on drugs while the remaining 30% are Doctors.. Lol... " There was a country "

Meanwhile I have 16.1k followers instagram page for sale.

99% Nigerians
Niche = Fashion.
Page is 1 month plus old. If i buy am shey the page go give me money??

Call/whatsapp 08084334575 for cool biz.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by V3li(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maybe that's what gives them inspiration to drop nice jamz !!! so abeg free them,,,, Nobody holy pass oo.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by sshalom(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:
That is what gives them inspiration.

Do you think someone in his right sense will sing

"take banana till you go yoo"..... for 32 good times and call that chorus?

Yooo this made me literally laugh out loud. God bless you , your ancestors and your progeny.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Only seventy percent?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by scouel: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
This is the reality of drugs... it makes you high, gives inspiration and make you happy. but to be sincere its your greatest enemy, because it takes aways reality and does not allow you face your fears. Those who uses it are either scared of something or afraid of something. it doesn't make you grow but on a contrary brings you down. The moment you start making it the source of your joy, you loose yourself and would never be confident of yourself anymore. weed redefines and make you another species entirely. it ruins and cut life short. some would say its better I enjoy and die... just wait till the moment you are amidst life and death and you would know how important life is compared to death. SAY NO TO DRUGS AND EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE!!!!
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by twerkjack: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
WHICH FIRE?
ON WHICH MOUNTAIN??
DID SMOKING START TODAY??

IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR AGES ITS ONLY MADE MORE POPULAR because OF SOCIAL MEDIA....

MANY PPL LIKE BOB MARLEY DID IT, THEY TURNED OUT FINE.....

U DONT DO IT,, SO WHO KNOWS U OUTSIDE NAIJA NA??

THIS OKEY BAKASSI IS JUST HATING COS ALL THESE KID CELEBS ARE DOING BETTER THAN HE WOULD HAVE EVER DONE!! IF DRUGS MAKE THEM GO THEN HOW IS IT UR BIZ?? WEED HAS NEVER DONE ANYONE HARM....

THAT U DONT LIKE IT DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD CONDEMN THE PPL WHO DO....

DO UR THING!
LIVE UR LIFE!
ACHIEVE UR DREAMS
AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF OTHER PPL'S BUSINESS GRANDPA!!!!
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by kozmicity: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
vizkiz:
That is what gives them inspiration.

Do you think someone in his right sense will sing

"take banana till you go yoo"..... for 32 good times and call that chorus?
So you really get time count that "Lubbish"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Oritsefemi / Xbusta Buys New Lexus (Photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.