Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs (21481 Views)

Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Okey Bakassi Blames Goalkeeper Akpeyi For Super Eagle Loss To Algeria / Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by OkoYibo: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eg Timaya

Timaya is heavily hooked on cocaine. Go and watch videos of his interviews, he's always cleaning imaginary dust off his nose. Typical sign of cocaine use.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by emmy4lov(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
y
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by StakerLives(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sad truth
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Abfinest007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
abeg de your lane wati concern u
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Categorizing marijuana as hard drugs is pure folly and an attempt to subdue the truth about the wonderful herbs.

Nigeria isn't smarter or better than countries and states all over the world that have legalized marijuana to a large extent.

While the abuse of it should be discouraged, it is not and has never been in the category of hard drugs.

Meanwhile, abuse of anything at all, including painkillers, water and sex will definitely kill you, so it's not about marijuana.

We need to rise up against this misinformation in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by zynzyn(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:
They should continue smoking igbo we are washing them very soon we will soon rinse

Na for Old age dem go pay the piper. Igbo affects the bones! undecided
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cannabis has no business being illegal. That shitt is the best sleeping herbs ever brought to this planet from the orion constellation.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Iamsammy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:
That is what gives them inspiration.

Do you think someone in his right sense will sing

"take banana till you go yoo"..... for 32 good times and call that chorus?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by jericco1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmm. Base on whose survey?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Categorizing marijuana as hard drugs is pure folly and an attempt to subdue the truth about the wonderful herbs.

Nigeria isn't smarter or better than countries and states all over the world that have legalized marijuana to a large extent.

While the abuse of it should be discouraged, it is not and has never been in the category of hard drugs.

Meanwhile, abuse of anything at all, including painkillers, water and sex will definitely kill you, so it's not about marijuana.

May God richly increase you with more Wisdom and may your cup of wisdom never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
After now they will develop a very terrible disease and start asking for financial and spiritual support....
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Its difficult for someone not to be addicted when it comes to Marijuana....
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by lelvin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
70% on drugs and the rest 30% on dickson
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by GrApHicGuRu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked
Learn music production online FREE
Watch and download d videos
Whatapp +2348103161444

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017

Taking drugs is not bad but the problem is what type of drugs do you take And for what purpose
Only you can deliver yourself!
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
raphafire:

I talked about abuse bro not addiction. They are definitely related but very different too.

Taking about addiction, it is a known fact that alcohol and cigarette addiction are the most common problems in our societies today.

Addiction is a strong word to use in the case of marijuana because you hardly see recreational weed smokers disturb themselves cos of weed when it's not immediately available, same can never be said about alcohol or cigarettes.

Addiction is closer to dependency than abuse sir.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know of other artistes, but Wizkid in particular should tae it easy on the drugs.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by tonio2wo: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
70%?

Where did he get those figures from?

When did he carry out the assessment?

angry angry angry angry angry

Anyway, Continue!

Wizkid, i haven't met you But i know you sometimes flip through Nairaland (Believe me, there are so many great men on this platform)

Please Wizkid, STOP SMOKING.

Give us ur own assesment nah!
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
raphafire:

On the contrary Marijuana is almost non-addictive.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Sagay212: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
very true ..especially wizkid, burnaboy, olamide, reminisce, davido..even 2baba. they smoke like their lives depend on it. Na igbo scatter black face life. Wizkid especially needs to tone down on the weed and whatever he is taking that is making him look so skinny and rough. He is looking like an agama lizard these days.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:
Eg Timaya

Timaya is heavily hooked on cocaine. Go and watch videos of his interviews, he's always cleaning imaginary dust off his nose. Typical sign of cocaine use.
Olamide isn't left out.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Denko2721987(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
With all the nonsense i see on a daily in this f*ucked up country sometimes i just feel like rolling one of these marys and smoking it so i woldnt have think so much about all the rubbish i see..
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Vutseck(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
70%?

Where did he get those figures from?

When did he carry out the assessment?

angry angry angry angry angry

Anyway, Continue!

Wizkid, i haven't met you But i know you sometimes flip through Nairaland (Believe me, there are so many great men on this platform)

Please Wizkid, STOP SMOKING.

people like you eeh...

so you wants to control how other people lives their life
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vutseck:

people like you eeh...

so you wants to control how other people lives their life

When you see a PRIMITIVE Man, you will always know.

Shey I Imposed it on him Ni?

Abi your Eyes no see "PLEASE" wey i add ni?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Vutseck(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
raphafire:

I beg to disagree with you.. it depends on your attitude towards it

I smoke marijuana less than ten times a year

only when there is a mission I need to use it to get accomplished

Marijuana is the least addicted drugs among all
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Vutseck(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

When you see a PRIMITIVE Man, you will always know.
Shey I Imposed it on him Ni?
Abi your Eyes no see "PLEASE" wey i add ni?
what do you mean by primitive ?

that is rudeness
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by espn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:
That is what gives them inspiration.

Do you think someone in his right sense will sing

"take banana till you go yoo"..... for 32 good times and call that chorus?
32ce..so you counted it? Hope you are not on drugs too?
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by sapientia(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
70% of Nigerians dey lamba
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vutseck:

I beg to disagree with you.. it depends on your attitude towards it

I smoke marijuana less than ten times a year

only when there is a mission I need to use it to get accomplished

Marijuana is the least addicted drugs among all
Upload a pix of u smoking or idonbeliveyou
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by kokomilala(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okey,no.Drugs or PEDs,performing enhancing drugs don't have any direct impact on creativity.What they impact directly is the CNS,central nervous system,or simply put,the brain.The senses are awakened and spurred on.Creativty is innate.It's just like motor fitness,what one inherits,like speed,which must then be honed for max use.
Re: Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs by Gobhanky: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oh pls
Pass me up dah lighter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basorge Tariah's Son Graduates From High School In Canada / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.