Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In (510 Views)

Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos / Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In by Nostradamus: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
is basketball popularity on the rise in africa?? is basketball as lucrative as soccer deals?? basketball fans please come in, i want to develop interest in this sport but the love of soccer is too strong(i know that oklahoma city thunder won the league last season)
what makes basketball an interesting short? NBA fans over to you.
Re: Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
is basketball popularity on the rise in africa?? is basketball as lucrative as soccer deals?? basketball fans please come in, i want to develop interest in this sport but the love of soccer is too strong(i know that oklahoma city thunder won the league last season)
what makes basketball an interesting short? NBA fans over to you.

There is a Forum for Basketball here on NL.. There you have very very good analysts and lovers of Basketball.. OKC didn't win no league last season and have not in a while.. Join and follow the Forum, its the best you will find here in Naija as regards news, entertainment, results and analysis not forgetting history and arguments.. I used to have this mad love for soccer until I realized its not even half as fun as Bball..
Re: Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In by Nostradamus: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
KNIGHTBlaed:

There is a Forum for Basketball here on NL.. There you have very very good analysts and lovers of Basketball.. OKC didn't win no league last season and have not in a while.. Join and follow the Forum, its the best you will find here in Naija as regards news, entertainment, results and analysis not forgetting history and arguments.. I used to have this mad love for soccer until I realized its not even half as fun as Bball..
pls post the link here

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: This Dortmund Player Is No Longer For Sale / Neymar Trains With Messi Nd Suarez In New York Amid Talk Of Shock £196m PSG Move / The 20 Most Fouled Players In Premier League (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.