Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again (48350 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 'feed Your Daughter This' - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law's Daughter Again / Kemi Olunloyo Is Not Done,drags Seyi Law's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by badassProdigy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWr7s8UnvVS/

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, is far from done dragging Seyi Law.

Kemi, again took to IG to slam Seyi and his daughter Tiwa, by posting photos of her eating salad, advising Seyi to feed his daughter low calorie meals as the one she is eating.

She wrote:
"#LIVE from the "abroad" of
#Nigeria . #portharcourt
My lunch is dedicated to
@seyilaw1 . Come and chop. Bring Tiwa along to the pool club. The shrimp mushroom chicken salad is low calorie. No getting fatter.
Fans>>What do you eat to get healthy?
S/O to all the healthy Instagram, Facebook and Twitter fans.
#hnnfood #hnnhealth
#tiwagate #hnnkids
This post is monetized. I need 100 comments to make $200 so START COMMENTING! I need to pay for this meal. Lolz."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/feed-your-daughter-this-kemi-olunloyo.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by badassProdigy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by pyyxxaro: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seyi Law has stepped on the tail of a mad tiger

I should be ready rub himself with mud sad

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by olaniyisamuel(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
All of this saga explains *Never pull out your family for recognition* It breeds hate. U never can tell. #justsaying. OLA

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Evablizin(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sighs mama Kemi abeg nah is okay leave the little girl alone stop unleashing your frustration on seyi and his daughter.SEYI YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by clarocuzioo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
I think Kemi should stop being childish and respect this family, she's always seeking undue advantage and recognition, she should respect this family and allow them to live their lives peacefully, what is all this rubbish about, even if she is sincere about the health condition of the baby, I think she could have contacted them privately, why subjecting the innocent little girl to this level of cyber bullying, enough of all these nonsense and media drama.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by sunnysunny69(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kemi is running mad, in Felas voice, na kolomentality.

55 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by jesusson22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
she's overdoing it

4 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by tochuc: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Haha
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
There are some people i don't see to be normal:

1. This woman
2. FFK
3. The Oshokomole

There is something synonymous about them, i don't still know why people listen to what they say, i think they act better than what they say.....

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lollypeezle(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
I don't support killing

God doesn't support it

It is Illegal

It is a sin

It haunts someone

My parents won't love me killing someone

BUT, if i happen to have this woman as a family member, i will eventually KILL her

53 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Brymo: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
She needs a mental evaluation, carry small pikin matter for head like destiny.

13 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by refiner(f): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seyi right now...

Aunty kemi e don do nah....i no fight again abeg...u win!
Omoh i don enter am!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kemi, I know you are on NL, just read this.

I think you should face Seyi only! Leave the innocent cutie baby out of this! Have you lost your senses to the DV you suffered in your marriage? Do you have any mother instinct at all in you? This baby is too innocent cry, she did not deserve some portions of your werey display. You are too old for this childish act madam werey.
I can't be the wife of Seyi and still keep quiet on this! Impossicant!
I will make sure you wake up at night to cry with whatever I will dig up for you.

I agree with Seyi, your mother should have accepted placenta instead of you.

You are a disgrace to us, we Yorubas reject you and your cursed life!

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Narldon: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
KEMI ATTENTION SEEKER!!

KEMI OLUNLOYO BE LIKE...

TONTO DIKEH CANNOT COME AND BE TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION ON MEDIA NAA

ANYWAY, I HAVE A PUZZLE... YOU GUYS SHUU HELP ME OUT!

SPOT THE DIFFERENCES!

8 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by StarPlayer: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol

On the contrary, I think the baby is beginning to actually loose weight. From that picture, she is not as fat as she used to be, it's only her cheeks that is still chubby. If not for pride, Seyi law should be thanking aunty kemi for her advices because he is definitely following it codedly.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Their incessant banter is getting stale
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Husty(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
This woman has an intense head injury.

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by megabyte2(f): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seyi Law has passed his boundary.

8 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Ehiscotch(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
It is so saddening and pityful how a mother of more than 45 years would drag an innocent child into social media issues.
I blame Seyi Law in the first place for giving her the attention she always craves for.
You can't beat her in this.
Seyi should have borrowed a leaf from Linda.
She loves to be in controversies..

5 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by moscobabs(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Agbaya
Reason why I don't drag words with Ibadan indigenes ...they won't tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by loomer: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
U dey chop salad, use chocolate dey do desert. Who u dey deceive?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Justdare: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sister Kemi, you are too old for all these naaa.
E ma fi agba ara yin wole.
What somebody can do for comments sha.

5 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by xpmode(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
why na

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Captain1Nigeria(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
The poor innocent baby go shock Kemi in the future

4 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by neroflo: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Enemyofpeace: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Frustrated old haggard looking woman

4 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oh Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by chy200(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seyilaw should just ignore her. its clear she is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by akphrat(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
What's this Saga all about
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lavenjcrown(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
This woman should just pity the innocent baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.