Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Complaint Against Federal Chancellor Merkel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Complaint Against Federal Chancellor Merkel (630 Views)

Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) / Bahrain Submits Complaint Against Iran To UN / Nelson Mandela Admitted To Hospital With Abdominal Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complaint Against Federal Chancellor Merkel by ajalio(f): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
Against Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel complaint has been put at the public prosecutor's
office of Berlin because of the buying of a "tax sinner-CD". She is urgently suspicious to the
solicitation and aid to criminal offences. The announcement comes from a sollicitor and CDU
member from Saxony.
With the acquisition of stolen dates for 2.5 million euros the chancellor crosses from his view not only
morally, but also juridically a pain border.

In four sides comprehensive charge the lawyer accuses the chancellor in particular of receiving of
stolen goods, of furtherance, spying out of dates as well as public request on criminal offences and
inducement of a subordinate to a criminal offence. He asks the public prosecutors in the capital
immediately after entrance of the complaint for communication about the awarded reference number
as well as for instruction about the progress of the procedure.

The sollicitor repeated, every private individual who buys stolen dates, makes itself punishable.
Now it must be checked whether it is in order if an office person like the Federal Chancellor
appeals for such an action.
Merkel had said:  "If these dates are relevant we should come also to the possession of these dates"
and recommended to the Minister of Finance the buying of the CD.

The CD should contain dates from 1300 to 1500 people which have deposited their money in
Switzerland without paying the tax for it.
It should concern 200 millions euros of not paid taxes.
Re: Complaint Against Federal Chancellor Merkel by MyJoe: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
When I heard this on radio, I applauded Merkel's courage. There is nothing morally reprehensible in her actions. It is her duty to smoke tax evaders out of their holes wherever they may be hiding, especially in these lean times. Legally? I am not learned at German law, but if they were obtained by security agencies, that should not be stealing in most climes. Security and intelligence agencies go to great lengths to get criminals. How else do you get evidence for criminal procedure - by asking the criminals to email them to you? I think the Swiss president who is harping on this point should hide her face in shame. In Nigerian law illegally obtained evidence is admissible in criminal proceedings in the courts. As for those overzealous prosecutors, I have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Pushes Back U.s Injustice In Nuclear Policy / Strange:un To Appoint Space Ambassador To Greet Alien Visitors / Importing American Democracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.