Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) (51687 Views)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / 23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Collyno82(m): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2017
are u pinkpetal
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. What incidence are you talking about? Nothing happened, I just acted on impulse the night I deactivated. Lol, you should know me better than to think or believe I'm pushed to act.

Lol. I'm still moi. tongue

Thought you were pushed to ni and that you were banned sad
Sent a msg to your mail and no response before deciding to use instinct to search for you here

Glad to have you back sha
Hope you doing great?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 31, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.