Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment (12997 Views)

N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds / Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by Basic123: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
bkool7:

"People hear what they want to hear"

This shows youve only been listening to propaganda.

The only thing people can complain about Aregbe is that he's owing salary.

If you know how he has performed , you will wish he is your governor.

For one , he has been feeding pupils for close to 5 years and thats something no other state has tried.
Some tried it but can only sustain it for 10 days

And you should google osun and see the transformation

SERIOUSLY,I WISH AREGBE DOESN'T OWE SALARY.APART FROM THE SALARY,AREGBE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR OSUN STATE HAS EVER HAD IN TERM OF INFRASTRUCTURE!..

I STILL FORGIVE HIM ON THE SALARY ATIMES BECAUSE:

1.He used to pay 13th month salary for osun workers when the state was financially ok.

2.Then,osun state workers must sha smile by every 26th of every month.He never exceeds that time.

3.He introduced e-payment of salary to osun workers.

ABOVE ALL,HE MUST PAY THOSE SALARIES.THEY WORKED FOR IT.
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by huey99(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks to Fayose the whistle blower.... they (governors) would all have kept quite about the paris club payments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by kenny2pj(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
baylord101:
take a tour to Osun State, take a look at d roads, schools and hospitals and compare with era before him
roads that barely last 6months most of which needs urgent attention just been panted 2 look attractive or schools which only serve as an empty laid blocks with no meaningful human resource to effect that or u think building a structure means a meaningful project when instructors are been owed salaries. check d statistic of education in Osun state in recent years...u will weep. u mention hospitals.....wc of them ooo..as Lautech doctors have been carrying placards often of unpaid salaries. or wc hospital are u taking abt. ....or u hav no records on that....please be objective enough to defend this failed govt .#shalom#

3 Likes

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by Bimpe29: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Better use it judiciously otherwise more wrath await the looters
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by abmarine(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hope you will pay CORPERS their Allowee this time?

1 Like

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by Vicolan: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
GMBuhari:
Dont mind the bunch of redmud slingers , they only dwell on heresay , they can't tell propaganda from reality because they have brains but cannot use

It's a disappointment really

Aregbesola is the best thing that's ever happened to Osun state , but PDP and their evil agents are doing everything to undermine his efforts

Best thing that has happened to Osun state ke?

Well I pray may ur life be run as Aregbe runs Osun state ooo...

3 Likes

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by Honbright(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
WORKERS SHALL SMILE AGAIN IN NIGERIA- A MESSAGE TO STATE GOVERNORS.

Recent Paris club Refund to States, its no longer news that the 36 states have received another tranche of Paris club refund this week (18-07-2017). Its also known that most states owed their workers, salaries and allowances for many months. Prominent amongst which are Kogi, Ekiti, Osun, Bayelsa and Ondo states. I hereby appeal and advise state Governors, especially those indebted to its workforce to focus on settling workers outstanding salaries and allowances with monies received, in case there is balance after settlements of outstanding salaries, the Governors are also advised to save some for the rainy days as they may not have another opportunity to get such funds to pay workers salaries in the future. Especially as the monthly allocation accruing to states declines in most months, thus, making it impossible for states to have money to pay workers their monthly salaries. My advise is necessitated out of the fact that most of these Governors in a bid to loot this released funds may chose to embark on kangaroo projects instead of settling its outstanding obligations owed workers. I also call on the EFCC to extend its eagle eye to these state Governors. States accountant generals, finance commissioners, local government commissioners and key appointees or relatives close to state Governors should also be kept under watch by the EFCC as they are mostly used as fronts to embezzle funds on behalf of state Governors. The Governors should be accountable for once by letting its citizens know how the Paris club refund would be spent. The state House of assembly members should ensure the executives do this. Citizens on their path should also keep watch and ask questions where and when necessary. By: Comrade Olorungbotemi Tunde Bright One Voice CEO Nigeria Reporters Media 07067359627
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
baylord101
which hospitals are you talking about?
mention them please.
And for your information, mention any of the so-called dual carriage roads he has completed since 2010 when he came to power.
let's stop worshipping mediocrity.

Do you know how much Aregbe has borrowed apart from monthly allocations, bailouts and Paris club funds?
The guy has no stake in Osun state. He will leave for Lagos immediately he is done with his tenure.
The state will battle the debt when he leaves.

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by MONITZ: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
bkool7:

For one , he has been feeding pupils for close to 5 years and thats something no other state has tried.

Propaganda or no propaganda, most things people know or hear re gotten from the media, and also don't cast aspersions on a person just because he doesn't seem to see things the way u do.

I ain't been to Osun state for eons now, so if u re there or visit frequently nd u ve this assessment of Aregbe then who am I to doubt u?
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by burakado17: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/we-have-received-n6314bn-second-tranche.html?m=1
if EFCC refuses to probe how the money is being spent, then Nigeria Is Doomed
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by omohakin: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice Agenda but Poor Implementation. How do u lay hands on so much project at a time(every town and local govt demolished at the same time). A state that strives on small scale enterprise. No Major source of income to the state. Abeere is our own chevron/shell/companies and the likes. The state survives on those petty trades. I expected he took the project little at a time not going too far a scope. Even Rome wasn't built in a day.Those resident in Osun will attest that the economy of the state lies solely on the salaries of teachers and state workers. He therefore shouldn't have bitten too far. least strike a balance between infrastructural development and that which fuels the state's economy( salaries of state workers).Now the state is in auto reverse. Nothing is happening, crime rate sky rocketed, hunger and closure of businesses the order of the day. Believe me if you have a family where both parents depends on the state's salary, u will understand better. Ogbeni had good plans but implementing was poor. Nice roads, Schools but the people are dying..My mum is a teacher in one of the state owned school. I was perplexed to hear that parents of those lads enforce it that they bring the food given to them in school home so the family can eat..that's the level of hunger right now.The children have also perfected their calculation on days when special meals like egg will be served and thus their main aim of attendance not excluding the much glorified Opo Imon. Some blame it on the cut down in the state allocation but before that he already incurred much debt . That sum is too large for a low revenue generation state like Osun. Even Lagos with such internal revenue still wallow in debt. My earnest prayer is that he finishes better to justify his initial intent no matter how little. Thanks
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by babington91(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2017
espionage48:
Hopefully Aregbe won't have any excuse of not paying us our Nysc allowee That we did revalidation for since April this year...Abeg dont use the money to do stomachs infrastructure like Mr Fayose oooo. The revalidation we did must not be in vain please.

Make aregberascal show us love o
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by yemluck: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2017
How can people be this myopic with their view of life? The state has been paying half salary for close to two years now and you are talking of beautiful infrastructures. What is the use of a road when workers cannot fuel their cars to make use of the road. If you don't understand what the people in Osun are going through then please keep quiet and keep your opinion to yourself.

Abbeyme:

I was in Osogbo at the weekend via Lagos Ibadan ExpressWay/ Gbogan / OdeOmu. Afterwards to Okuku.

I must say that the Osogbo town is a really nice place to live going by the numerous transformation that has taken place. Beautiful infrastructures and many roads that were dualized and others.

I am pretty sure that this refund would go a long way to further beautify the ancient city
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by Abbeyme: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2017
yemluck:
How can people be this myopic with their view of life? The state has been paying half salary for close to two years now and you are talking of beautiful infrastructures. What is the use of a road when workers cannot fuel their cars to make use of the road. If you don't understand what the people in Osun are going through then please keep quiet and keep your opinion to yourself.

Yes.

You are correct in this regard. I am myopic and perhaps self-centered. grin grin

On a second thought, the roads must come before the cars. Sarcastically??!!
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by ddeola: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2017
LAUTECH nko o !!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by afoo02(m): 5:50am On Jul 19, 2017
baylord101:
The guy above me just comment without aving any clue about Aregbesola govt in Osun State. Maybe you need to visit Osun and see the good work of Ogbeni and you will wish your state governor can at least 50%
check his name ...
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by ifko: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2017
bkool7:

feeding them to use those women to campaign. I know u are one of those that voted APC in Iwo that make Aregbe to get a little he can. I know that if ur parents are working and being owe a year salary u won't come here and be talking rubbish. God will judge u and Aregbe
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by tola268: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/we-have-received-n6314bn-second-tranche.html?m=1
Osun state Government must not forget that this money is for payment of workers and pensioners arrears of salaries and pension allowances
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bkool7(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2017
ifko:
feeding them to use those women to campaign. I know u are one of those that voted APC in Iwo that make Aregbe to get a little he can. I know that if ur parents are working and being owe a year salary u won't come here and be talking rubbish. God will judge u and Aregbe

Noone can please everybody

If youre rational , you will know that Nigeria is in a recession and Aregbe is not the only governor owing salary.

Many states that get more than Osun with fewer responsilities are owing

Its not good to owe workers , but we have to understand the situation we are in and criticize the government accordingly
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bkool7(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
ddeola:
LAUTECH nko o !!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lautech is a delima because the country is in an economic crisis.

I have opined that the school be privatized because i dont think Osun can afford to run the school again due to the current economic recession

Osun already has a state university , and the responsibility of the school is on Oyo and Osun state govt. So dont put it only on Osun.
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by OfficialUncle: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
baylord101:
The guy above me just comment without aving any clue about Aregbesola govt in Osun State. Maybe you need to visit Osun and see the good work of Ogbeni and you will wish your state governor can at least 50%
Zombie spotted
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bashydemy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
ERockson:
Aregbe will divert it as usual...

I can bet my life you are not from osun state, Tell us about your State.. Tell Us about Bayelsa.. haha
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

The clown is going to continue with the infrastructural developments. And continue to embark on capital projects.

Let's bet it. This man won't pay the full salaries of workers.

Thank God you did not say he will loot it haha, What is Dickson using the Allocation of Bayelsa and the bail out fund for?
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bashydemy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Aregbeshola will divert the money again to Thief-nubu (Baba Sope)
Osun people have suffered, Aregbeshola has sold Osun State to Tinubu

Well below is a link to Aregbesola achievement, Look under the infrastructures. What is Dickson using that of Bayelsa for?
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by ERockson: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

I can bet my life you are not from osun state, Tell us about your State.. Tell Us about Bayelsa.. haha

Smart people in this forum use to check past posts before betting with life, Unfortunately, you are not part of them .So because I don't support Aregbe makes me a Bayelsan. I'm from DTN .
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by bashydemy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by GMBuhari: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Amen , for your father and mothers too

Vicolan:

Best thing that has happened to Osun state ke?

Well I pray may ur life be run as Aregbe runs Osun state ooo...

Re: We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment by GMBuhari: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2017
padyt007:

are you from osun...i doubt it .or may be you are blinded by your love for political party or Injustice....how can you say d jargons u posted...who is a governor who does pay half payment for State workers....left education which is the future of a state in to chaos.m( eg lautech) find out ur facts before typing...i know you mean d opposite of best thing that happened to o osun state....guy think before saying things without prove

mumu , 26 states owed worker's salary , we found that out when Jonatan was ousted , some of them have not paid uptill now but you are collecting half salary and arrears you are not happy

Osun state allocation was 4B , it was maliciously cut to 1.2 by Jonathan before Presidential elections

this same aregbesola paid 13 months salary when it was possible , i guess you forgot that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: Ugonna Ozurigbo Dumps APC For PDP, Seeks Second Term / Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / How Can We End Corruption In Nigeria: From Top To Bottom, Or Bottom To Top?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.