Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) (43552 Views)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election / BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:
I am waiting for the zombie-in-chief who rants like a dog in heat,acts and speaks garrulously about ipob(as if his meal depends on it).
I might not like all their tactics,but I have asked one question that pernicious liar cannot ans
Do the people have a right to determine their future?
Should they be brought to the table(not at the head),so that we can negotiate our existence as 1 strong indivisible nation.
He scarcely know where to get his food from,whether from daura,bourdilluon or Osibanjo or even the party!
See what tinubu is doing in Lagos,tomorrow they will say he is democracy himself.
These never-do-well will call Atiku,Jonathan,fayose,melaye,saraki,madueke,etc names,and hail the richest landlord of Africa.Is that not undiluted hypocrisy?
I like his belief in democracy but not his attitude of impositionocracy.
2019 is close,WINTER is COMING.

Winter is coming grin
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by burakado17: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Are these APC ward excos?
They are all touts (agbereos)

Tinubu is just imposing his cronies left right and center for this Saturday LG elections.

Many aggrieved APC members across Lagos have threatened fire and brimstone and protest votes on Saturday against those Tinubu imposed on them and their followers.
well said
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by Ayiibobo(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin,see as dem turn dis one to a mad man in broad day light

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Funjosh:

Can you please tell me what can cure your madness
fine ogbonge babe
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
God don dey answer our prayer be dat, make the thing go round Nigeria na him remain.

Lalasticlala stop banning me because of vickyrotex,ajepako,rokiatu,aminat508 and funjosh, it won't cure my madness tongue tongue

I'm glad you know sey you get skoin skoin. I go dey pray for you. cry cry
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm glad you know sey you get skoin skoin. I go dey pray for you. cry cry
the time you posted this was 03.46am,when you were supposed to be sleeping and dreaming of me but you couldn't because your bed was too big without me kiss kiss
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:03am On Jul 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
the time you posted this was 03.46am,when you were supposed to be sleeping and dreaming of me but you couldn't because your bed was too big without me kiss kiss

Yeyenatu!!! angry No be you I see for my dream dey pursue me with stick. And I break your wings tongue
No wonder you sef dey online by this time.
Amo ru yin. Una don come back from meeting. Awon iya o!
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 4:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Didn't they say they had 30k officers for the election ready?
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:

Any aggrieved APC member can go vote PDP or AkPuGA.

Those behind this madness are people like Fashola, Banire and others. They're the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's imposition and are now crying wolf when their candidates are being stripped bare.

Banire for instance usually had a field day installing his candidates in the Mushin area. Also, his loyalists got political position and board appointments. However, when he got to the Federal level, he thought he had arrived and fought all APC leaders in Lagos state.

Now, after his candidates contested the primaries and were beaten, he's now crying imposition.

Banire has never qualified for anything in his life. He was helped to get a lecturing position in LASU, was helped to become a Commissioner in Lagos, was helped to become the APC legal adviser in Lagos, was imposed over others to become National Legal Adviser. How many Supreme Court cases did he have in his file to apply for SANship?

These ones causing trouble and making noise are just foolish. They would be used to test the new weapons of the RRS in Lagos.

agbero analysis,of cos u will know nah,am pretty sure u are one of them. grin

Op,everybody knows what happens when agberos,touts,coneheads,zombies,a4onjas,omoniles,wasteside_riffraffs,sophisticated pickpockets...gather together......its always barbaric,uno,as in psy barbarians grin

really big time unfortunate naija has apc as her rulling party,so ugly
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Are these APC ward excos?
They are all touts (agbereos)

Tinubu is just imposing his cronies left right and center for this Saturday LG elections.

Many aggrieved APC members across Lagos have threatened fire and brimstone and protest votes on Saturday against those Tinubu imposed on them and their followers.

LOL please can you tell us about the below PDP primary in Abia..

https://politics.naij.com/1043655-1-dead-3-injured-pdp-primary-election-turns-bloody.html

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-primary-election-turns-bloody-in-abia-1-dead-3-injured.226013/
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
massinola:
APC = Animalistic People Congregation. Never in agreement. Always fighting. What was the sole aim of this APC hustling power off PDP? They are everything but organized. No wonder the country is in a mess. Today presidency fighting Senate. Tomorrow party members fighting each other. PDP was everything bad but not this disorganized.

LOL please can you tell us how PDP is different..

https://politics.naij.com/1043655-1-dead-3-injured-pdp-primary-election-turns-bloody.html

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-primary-election-turns-bloody-in-abia-1-dead-3-injured.226013/
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
HRich:
Everyone knows that APC is a group of Touts and Thugs only APC and Buhari fans will argue this

Yes ooo even the below was caused by APC...

LOL please can you tell us about the below PDP primary in Abia..

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by tola268: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
That's dividend of democracy
Dividend of democracy, they should share it equally, lazy fools
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2017
HRich:
Everyone knows that APC is a group of Touts and Thugs only APC and Buhari fans will argue this

LOL you mean same PDP in the below link hahaha..

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
APC shouldn't have ventured into politics undecided

Maybe as a company producing pure water they would have done better!

But PDP should have? Thank God no record of killing here, But in PDP cases we always have record of killing..

Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Mad men
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yeyenatu!!! angry No be you I see for my dream dey pursue me with stick. And I break your wings tongue
No wonder you sef dey online by this time.
Amo ru yin. Una don come back from meeting. Awon iya o!
your blood go too sweet for mouth grin
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by manikspears: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
that nurse in the second picture is s3xxy kiss kiss
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Oh na APC? Why are they still standing?
Make them kill each other abeg.
God has promised to cause commotion and
Disagreement in the camp of our enemies.
He said they will feed on their own flesh.
This is only LG election o. APC aint seen
Nothing. 2019, will be worst for em
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Sniper12:
LGA is an arm of govt no one bothers to look at, they just share FAAC allocation monthly. Most are touts who have Lasu partime diploma they bought . rabbish
why don't you
Re: Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) by naijamafioso: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ahn ahnn boda grin, mo kan fe minister word of God si lady yen ni naw cheesy
Iwo yen je Pastor Kumuyi, abi. Repent of your isekuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.