Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Choose Your Own "alfa Sule" Political Characters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose Your Own "alfa Sule" Political Characters (3764 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / See The Prison Sule Lamido And Sons Are Being Kept...disgrace / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Own "alfa Sule" Political Characters by nacom2(f): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2010

There was this new comedy music craze called [b]" Alfa Sule"
It's in Yoruba language and it got me laughing my head out when i eventually saw the funny music video about characters that became frozen stiff when they tried to use their diabolic means to rescue the initial victim who was initial frozen when he picked up money.

Now this has given me an idea to nominate our own political characters for the nations stand still crisis with Umaru Yar'dua being the lead character.[/b]

Yar'adua, PDP, FEC, Mike Aondoakaa,Alfa sule, Awo jigini, David Mark,! Bankole no reply? that is to say wan ti gan paaa!!

(1) (Reply)

How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke / Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN / GE Breaks Ground For $250m Manufacturing And Assembly Plant In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.