Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (42530 Views)

Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
mizzytan:
Hmm. Thought it was a Yoruba man . The Igbos are not known to spearhead money ritual. This is a rare case.
you dumb ask me why...
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
sad ipobsareevil.See that one too systematically pressing ribbon. Spit on his flat head
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Evablizin:
lols he is your brother nah,he likes tapping current.hahaha

It's quite pathetic that people dont care about their fellow bruh or sis anymore.

A lady was reportedly said to ve been hypnotized by her own kinsman called bf and all you "attention" seeking flat-headz could do is to laff publicly.

I always imagine how rot-like your biafra nation wil look like if mentality like this continually runs free in igbo community.

BTW...i am proudly igboman but believe in sanity, unity and national reorientation/restructuring.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
One film name na "Fear the walking dead."
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

AN IGBO MAN RITUALIST.........kai december is fast approaching his plans is to buy a car and come back as a Big Boy,sowie boy you failed
car loaded with rice,groundnut oil and wrapper for mama and to contest for Ozoh stool,he wants to be a fellow of the Ozoh society flying around with red cap on his head
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

AN IGBO MAN RITUALIST.........kai december is fast approaching his plans is to buy a car and come back as a Big Boy,sowie boy you failed
you look too dirty. are you a girl or a grand ma?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

It's quite pathetic that people dont care about their fellow bruh or sis anymore.

A lady was reportedly said to ve been hypnotized by her own kinsman called bf and all you "attention" seeking flat-headz could do is to laff publicly.

I always imagine how rot-like your biafra nation wil look like if mentality like this continually runs free in igbo community.

BTW...i am proudly igboman but believe in sanity, unity and national reorientation/restructuring.
is that all?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Danzakidakura:
you look too dirty. are you a girl or a grand ma?
anyone you choose,is that all?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
is that all?
few words for the wise...read my signature...datz all hun.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:35am On Jul 19, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

few words for the wise...read my signature...datz all hun.
ok,but hope you are okay now?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
ok,but hope you are okay now?
wait sef...dont u sleep at all?
u need good sleep.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

wait sef...dont u sleep at all?

u need good sleep.
hm sleep ke,you mean i should be in bed around 5

both of us needs Good sleep but not when you have exams to write
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
mizzytan:
Hmm. Thought it was a Yoruba man . The Igbos are not known to spearhead money ritual. This is a rare case.

Tell us where Orkija shrine is located and what they do inside.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
hm sleep ke,you mean i should be in bed around 5

both of us needs Good sleep but not when you have exams to write
which school is that?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2017
tobrinskilanski:
which school is that?
MOUAU abia st
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2017
THIS STUPID OP SHOULD BE BANNED FROM FURTHER POST, MUST THE CAPTION OF THE ARTICLE BEAR THE TRIBE OF THE CULPRIT INSCRIBED ON IT ?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by RichardoTobinho: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
I saw it too 1-0 Nairaland
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
MOUAU abia st
success in ur exams.
can i ve ur fb id?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by babadigu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
sad I've seen it all I want to sell my eyes for the highest bidder

can your eyes see the future?

if yes then whats the damage on the eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.