Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (42529 Views)

Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
that is nnamdi younger brother.
his real name is clifford kanu
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hope d girl is alive cos she looks so weak
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tyre no the around that area ne abee petrol scarce ni
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ekensi01: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who is pushing unclad stuff to fp?

Waytin happen way the gal the lay down on d man body?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
The blogger must b a tribalist...which one is the" igboman".half baked journalism

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by freedomchild: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
He's a Yoruba man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by banme1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
they want to take over from my people. ok continue
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lalasticlala who moved this tribalistic report to Fp. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
How were they able to tell that he hypnotized her? How did they know he wanted to use her for ritual? Who are the other players? False and malicious accusations abound in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luswitz(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Them no dey ever say the yoruba man or hausa man, but when it comes to igbo its a different story, they will even give out the names of ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mizzytan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ogbenimax:
u deserve a factory reset SLAP
afonja man get lost. You guys want to infect us with your money ritual syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbos = Worshipers of money
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
The developers of the world again?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
Them no dey ever say the yoruba man or hausa man, but when it comes to igbo its a different story, they will even give out the names of ur ancestors
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lalasticlala who moved this tribalistic report to Fp. undecided
na me
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
freedomchild:
He's a Yoruba man..
did you see the flatness of his head the trademark of the developers?
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
mizzytan:
afonja man get lost. You guys want to infect us with your money ritual syndrome.
lols na una bad pass self
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by emmpire: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
He can't even flip the pictures. Bad to be in FP.

ESDKING:
Poor report.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luswitz(f): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
e pain am tongue tongue
lols.. you got to be kidding me.. lunatics must comments.. its not by force to say something, but do if its meaningful. Whatz d meaning of "e pain am" ?? And how does that relate to this comment? I dont need to see u to know you are bush!! ? Mehn u are local. Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:
Poor report.
very very poor

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
The lady's God is alive.
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
lols.. you got to be kidding me.. lunatics must comments.. its not by force to say something, but do if its meaningful. Whatz d meaning of "e pain am" ?? And how does that relate to this comment? I dont need to see u to know you are bush!! ? Mehn u are local. Smh!
e pain am tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is a stale news, I watched the video some months back on Facebook, this was indeed hypnotized and she is acting like she's on drugs, the crowds told the man to cure her but he demanded for bread and water before he could cure her. Now that is where I find it funny.

From the video, I dont think the man is her boyfriend, and the man sound mentally unstable, denying he's not the one that put the girl in that state, instead of taking the girl to a hospital for her to gain conscious, they were interrogating someone not sane.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
billycayana:
sad I've seen it all I want to sell my eyes for the highest bidder
Forget sacarsm, be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:
Poor report.
poorest so far. i wanted to know how it was concluded he hypnotised her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luswitz(f): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
e pain am tongue tongue
lmao! U just proved me right.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbo and kidnapping
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
hahahahaha laughable how is he an Igbo man when we know the real culprits.... the skull miners grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Emotionless100: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
The flat head are now learning new trade from afonja
Re: Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) by God2man(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why are we killing ourselves because of money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.