Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos (36991 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:32am On Jul 19, 2017
shervydman:
omo, the girl get am..........the thing nearly fall sef. lipsrsealed
Na you make me go check am sef.

1 Like

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2017
softwerk:
This is real guys grin

I've been there on a 2 week vacation before; only that those Hausa men couldn't take their eyes off my nyash in my Sexy Gucci Bikiniangry

Ashawo men in Yankari Game Reserve!

Later they will be claiming Sharia Law embarassed
Sharia de block eye?
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2017
madgoat:
See boobs kiss
Gosh i love boobs kiss
no be only you, bros.
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Jiang:

i can imagine d view grin , i most confess plenty diffrent sizes day. it was there i found out oyinbo women are really overrated, most of them are completely shapeless
e be like say Na only you de give them that overrating. We all know they got no good shape.
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You forgot to tell us how many people were robbed and abducted on the highway to yankari last month

You're just showing how stupid and jealous you're cos this is not the east. Have you forgotten the biggest kidnapper, who's probably bigger than those abductors along bauchi road , is from the east?

2 Likes

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by dljbd1(m): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2017
what I saw was worth my MB grin
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by RapportNaija(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by mike4real2(m): 3:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Babe you dey forbid bikini fa ? Which one be this red agbada wey you dey use swim?
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by y3mi(m): 3:31am On Jul 19, 2017
softwerk:
This is real guys grin

I've been there on a 2 week vacation before; only that those Hausa men couldn't take their eyes off my nyash in my Sexy Gucci Bikiniangry

Ashawo men in Yankari Game Reserve!

Later they will be claiming Sharia Law embarassed
Northerners are the most perverted in Nigeria. They are so immoral, corrupt and lustful that they saw the need to introduce such draconian law to checkmate their lifestyles.
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by sayo147(f): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaaruma the great! Jaaruma the Queen of multitasking! Jaaruma the Queen of versatility.

Will sure visit when I get time of work
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by Olaiya26: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2017
See as she carry menstruation enter the water self.
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by ADIEMUS(f): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
My love for underwater though I can't explain
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by highbeeola(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
shervydman:
omo, the girl get am..........the thing nearly fall sef. lipsrsealed

Bros Bros u sef see am d Bobby fresh angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Chei, looking for an opportunity to swim with ..........

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by softwerk(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
myk2mic:

Abeg how did you travel to the state nd how much did u spend, Hw is accommodation there

Take a flight from your current location to Jos if you can afford that‎ take a cab to University of Jos main gate, you'll get a direct taxi going to Bauchi State (1 hour, 15mins from Jos).

Take another taxi and lodge at preferably Awalah Hotels and sleep soundly for tomorrow's journey to Yankari. You can get a direct taxi to Yankari from a park close to Awalah Hotels or better travel in style and charter a taxi for the duration of your stay at Yankari.

Or better still travel in your personal car (you would be given your own personal reserve guide to follow you in your car during daily game viewing) very exciting!!!

The journey from Awalah Hotels to Yankari Game Reserve entrance gate is approximately 45mins and from the gate to the camp is approximately 1hour 30mins!

Your exciting personal game viewing starts from the game on your way to the camp!

Animals have right of way, no speeding and try not to stop to fix a bad tyre.......Hungry Wild lions roam freely!

Animals at Yankari: Lions, Water Bucks, Giraffes, Hippos, Crocodiles, Eagles, Elephants, Baboons, Gazelles, Antelopes, Pythons..........Etc

Different University Students always present for excursions, many Europeans also present! Exciting museum, lots of local gift items to buy, exciting restaurant, cheap accommodation suites!

Wikki warm springs is the divine icing on the cake. You can even swim at night if you wish.........Maybe they should just hire me to be their PRO sef!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by tk4rd: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
ejosh4:
Am I the only1 that didn't click on that Video?
E be like say u no wan see the lady wella.??
Re: Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos by tck2000(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria / Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos / 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.