Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. (567 Views)

Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
10 days ago, July 8, 2017 to be precise the highbrow areas of Lagos state, Lekki, Ikoyi and the Victoria Island axis suffered an unprecedented flooding which ultimately led to power outage in the area.

According to reports, electricity injection substations and equipment were submerged by water. Today, however Godwin Idemudia of the Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) confirms that electricity has been restored to the affected areas.

He urged residents in the affected areas to be safety conscious and avoid touching electrical appliances with wet hands saying, “residents should be careful not to touch our equipment and poles during flood. Whenever you notice that our poles are on the ground, the first thing you should do is to stay away and call the attention of nearest EKEDC station to it".

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, semid4lyfe

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/10-days-after-lagos-flood-power-company.html

Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by Babysnow1: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thank God for their water corporation area tongue
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by sbm060(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol all in the name of i want to belong ugo buy house 4 red sea
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by auntysimbiat(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa oo.. Thank God for them
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by thesicilian: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lekki now looks like Venice.
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lekki has now fully turned to a Dam grin
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Another lie EKO Disco ..they only restored electricity for 20 mins and took their thing , is that one restoration?
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by Evablizin(f): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Lekki=Lake in English,good for them but remember water is a good condutor of electricity they should not allow any naked wire to fall inside that lake i'm seeing.Shekina
Re: 10 Days After Lagos Flood, Power Company Restores Electricity To Lekki, V.I. by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
I hope they buy boats and keep in preparation for the Next flood. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian TV Station Do You Watch Most? / I Wanted To Do Like Beyonce” – Laura Ikeji Shares First Photos With Her Son Ryan / Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.