Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? (1054 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by donalda(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2007
With the wealth and quality of information exchanged here on daily basis, I am wondering if it is not hightime Nairaland went public? Seun and others what do you think? Seun, don't think that the coins you are getting from the adverts are the best you can get but just give this a thought. Perhaps, you may be the first to really offer Nigerians the true taste of making money online.
Re: Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by Rlst84sale(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
Seun,

A project like this would be worth investing in. That's one of the reasons I sent you an email. We will start selling the shares and more about the company here in the States. I think it would be a brilliant idea to start considering more options just as this guy just suggested in this posting.
Re: Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by Seun(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2007
Nairaland is nothing compared to this vaporware I'm working on. If that succeeds, then we can talk about IPO. wink

See also: http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20040805/2348200.shtml (craigslist)
Re: Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by Rlst84sale(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2007
Seun,

Of course it's gonna succeed. proper planning, mistake and the success of Nairaland would help too. I would be interested even in taking Nairaland to the nest level in the event it doesn't, but I pray it does. Good luck with it
Re: Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by dolami(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
Seun, as for me i celebrate nairaland even if another one is comin after all,
but u pple can improve on this instead of buildin a new idea
Re: Nairaland Hits Nigerians With An Ipo? by SavvyLanre: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2007
Seun - more grease to your elbow, I think you have quite enough hits, with web2.0 your wings would definitely grow.
Abeg, remember us, and let us be the first to be a part of your success by being the first to invest- as we are the ones telling others about your work here.

But, start thinking about building a reputable team - it would be important to your success as well.
Techie guys quite often have failed venture - not because of a poor product or ideas, but lack of entrepreneur spirit and a good team. Read up on successful entrepreneurs as well, you could get ideas.

Entrepreneurship is my area, but, i am a techie as well in wireless telecommunication sector - now i have a good balance of business and tech, after my MBA. If you can do a quick MBA on the side, that would go a long way for you.

Definitely, i can help you promote as well in the States, Good luck, and you are doing agood job already.

regards,
Lanre

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trading And Investing In Stocks And Shares - An Introduction / Invest In The Fast Growing Natural Cosmetics Business / Fully Loaded And Equiped Unisex Hair Salon For Sale, Call 07065516856 @ Ajah In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.