Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum (39694 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by BABANGBALI: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is ugly sha.

She will develop very fast...with all these negative exposure she receives.
I won't be shocked if she turns a babymama at 13years.
where is your own that will be olosho at 10 years?
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by auntysimbiat(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by deepwater(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Kai
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by dammieco(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
SO WE SHOULD BOIL BREAD?
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by femi4: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
PrexyD:
Am i the only person that thinks there is a resemblance between Imade and Blue ivy the daughter of Jay z and Beyonce
you are the only one

1 Like

Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2017
AdaNri1:
that is harsh, no child is a bastard, just some irresponsible fathers refusing to do right by their kids.
any child born outside wedlock is a what?

She's a bastard, whether irresponsible parent or not, a bastard remains a bastard
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by mikeycharles(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Innov8ve1:
Davido’s first daughter, Imade is such a stunner. Her mum, Sophia shared these beautiful new photos of [b]he[/b]as they hung out today.

is she trans or just a typo
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by perdollar(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
ugly baby
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by demefa(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Davido Sabi Bleep ugly and dirty gals enh

1 Like

Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by adavizeh100(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
wetin concern me...

anybody with iPhone charger
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by deewhydoski(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Wetin concern me with davido daughter's.....As if the news will put money into my pocket.
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by ksmile85(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
fine girl, beautiful woman.
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Innov8ve1:
Davido’s first daughter, Imade is such a stunner. Her mum, Sophia shared these beautiful new photos of he as they hung out today.

Need To Plan Your Wedding / Anything Event Planning? Let Ifybre Esteem Kulture Help You Plan Your Big Day And Celebrate With You
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE that deals with Event Decoration for all occasions, stage set up and Stage lighting, Event, Cakes, Hostess (Ushers), Standup Comedian, Mc’s, Dj’s, Musicians, Life Band, Cultural Dance Display , and Security.
We have managed events for corporate Bodies and individual in various decorative materials and ideas of lighting up event to a memorable moment.
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Wish to use this medium to introduce a Cultural Dance, Songs, Masquerade display and Dance Drama Group with series of outing within and outside Nigeria, to it’s credit. Our performance tracks record, within Nigeria includes but is not limited to the following :
* Performance for the Lagos Chambers of Commerce at Opening ceremonies of the Lagos International Trade Fair, 2001to date.
* Grand Performance for NNPC on the occasion of their Special Day at Trade Fair From 2007 to date.
* Performed during official inauguration of the Late President Unarmed Musa Yar’Adua in 2007,at Eagle Square, Abuja.
* Was officially in Charge of Entertainment at the Civic Reception Organizations for Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim at Ocean View Restaurant, V/I Lagos in 2008.
* Performed during the exit of a Legend footballer Austin Jay-Jay Okocha from international football at Planet 1in 2008.
* Organized and Performed at Zain MTV Award at Planet1in 2008.
* Performed at Greatness African Organized by Upfront & Personal 2007, 2008, 2009 at Eko Hotel Covention Hall.
* Performed and Decorated at Society of Petroleum Engineers in 2008.
* Performed at the Gala Night of the British Chamber of Commerce in December 2012 at Metropolitan Club Ozomba Mbadiwe VI Lagos State.
* Performed at NDIC gala night 2011 at FourPoint Hotel VI Lagos State.
* Nigeria Port Authority Gala Night performance since 2012 and during Trade Fair in all state , throughout Nigeria.
* Performed for Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC) during the send forth party Night (ATCON) in honour of the former Chairman Dr. Ernest Ndukwe at the Ocean Pearl-Ocean View Restaurant, VI Lagos in 2012.
* Ifybre Esteem Kulture provided dancers and Ushers at the Joint Tax Board (JTB’s) 3rd Int’l Conference held in October,2013, at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
* Performed at the Book presentation/Birthday Celebration of Bolaji Akpan Anani (Elder/Chief) National Financial Secretary PDP at Conferences hall, Nixon Luxury Hotel Abuja October16th 2014.
* IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE performs at DHL’s family fun fair Organization every year. It also trained and prepared the DHL staff for Cheerleading contest slated for South Africa and Dubai in 2014.
* Performed Transformation Ambassador Nigeria(TAN) during the TAN mega rally at National Stadium 2015.
* Performed at Tincan Container Terminal(TICT) during their end of the year party December 2015.
* Performed Cultural Dance Display and Provided Ushers at Vanguard Award Night at Covention Hall Eko Hotel Lagos state in 2016.
* Organized female dancers for FC Ifeanyi Uba football Club road show Nov.2016.
We have Organized series of events in Ghana and other West African Countries to date .
We make event a unique taste like a fleet of red beautiful roses. Our charges are moderate. We look forward to hear from your Great Organization. Thank you in anticipation.
See Some Photos From IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Previously Organized Events and Services @ http://celebrityvibez.com/for-your-wedding-anything-event-planning-ifybre-esteem-kulture-can-help-make-your-big-day-well-organized-check-this-out/
Yours faithfully,
Esokawu Brenda Ifeoma
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE
official Contacts :
ifybreesteemkulture@yahoo.c
08139360028, 08055180011, 08023308594.
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Husnur(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
;Dlwkmd
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Dollabiz: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by fpeter(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
your comparison is a very biased and baseless one.....which other celebrities children are not reserved??how many of them have u even seen sef?

Who be dis guy, His meme is just too funny.
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by lonelydora: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Upon all the money showered on this little girl, Biobele, the fisherman in my neighbourhood, children are still finer the her.

Not hating on the little though.

1 Like

Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by talk2saintify(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
lol
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Funkybabee(f): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Cute imade but why are some stupid people calling this girl bastard

Did her father told u that she is not her child

Thou I can't blame you is because of her mother way which does not mean u should be using it against her child

U too think oneday u may be in her shoe

To those people calling Imade ugly I can bet it with my two bul that ur kid can not fine half of her
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Austinoiz(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2017
I sighted NwaAmaikpe's comment and I nearly fainted.

Meanwhile, ds wide mouth called Sophia too like showing off as if babymama should be celebrated.... Nonsense!
What's the big deal in having a baby for another wide mouth? Any girl out there can, so tune down ds ur publicity, it sucks.
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2017
The Young talent did a freestyle of Yawa by Tekno on the show and also urged fans to anticipate his Fuji version of Juice by Ycee Feat Maleek Berry.
A wonderful video poo my Itel P51 try to get yours and experience a better life cheesy cheesy

Watch, Enjoy & Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMfBX__ano
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Kruzilano(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Iphone, ipad, ipod, ipaid imade
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Innov8ve1 post=58597048]Davido’s first daughter, Imade is such a stunner. Her mum, Sophia shared these beautiful new photos of he as they hung out today.

stunner u say, baby grow fast wat ur daddy is doing to slay queen await u
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Gofwane(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
blackcoffee:
Keep growing. we are waiting to recruit you as a sugar babe and start sampling you edge to edge
grin dis one don book space already.
Choi!!! All this tigers on nairaland waiting to vandalize this little girl's tor-tor, abeg have mercy
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by hibee14eve(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
safarigirl:
abeg who are the other celebrities in question whose kids don't look reserved?

You know, you can just state a point without making baseless comparisons

witchkid fan sighted

Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by hejoskofficial: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
safarigirl:
abeg who are the other celebrities in question whose kids don't look reserved?

You know, you can just state a point without making baseless comparisons
am telling u
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Leshboy: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Look for her size now. This one she is putting on is big
Re: Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum by Martstikz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bia imade y did you let her fall.. .... .. Cute sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.