Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (28933 Views)

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song / ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by GistMoreTV: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2018
GistMore.com

The singer slammed a disrespectful fan who tried to rubbish his achievement as an International artiste.

See their exchange below...

http://www.gistmore.com/come-work-daughter-davido-drags-disrespectful-fan

9 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by directorXixXICK(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Just the way he is working for chioma....

Like for #teamDavido
Share for #teamFan
Mention for #teamImade

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by taylor89(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Wizkid is greater than Davido

Messi is greater than C Ronaldo

Argue with your grandfather's deity

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Jochabed(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Was that neccesary? Why bring somebody down to zero level. The fact that he has no achievement doesn't mean he will never have it,and the fact that you have it doesn't mean you will have it forever. Lets think before we talk.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by IamAirforce1: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Good reply from Davido

Too many stupid people on social media these days spewing shiit like it's their birthright.

64 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by ClintonEmex: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
He should concentrate on his music and leave online trolls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
GOOD REPLY kid bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
ClintonEmex:
He should concentrate on his music and leave online trolls.
It's allow to leave 98 and respond to 2.
You don't leave them always!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by JennyJuggs: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Was that neccesary? Why bring somebody down to zero level. The fact that he has no achievement doesn't mean he will never have it,and the fact that you have it doesn't mean you will have it forever. Lets think before we talk.
He's a celebrity doesn't mean people should talk to him anyhow and he stays silent. That person got what he deserved. I'm surprised you didn't find any fault on the part of the troublesome fan.

64 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Outofsync(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by prodiG(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Our very own attention seeker dey follow talk cheesy
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Good reply from Davido

Too many stupid people on social media these days spewing shiit likes it's their birthright.
It does not change the fact that you released a burial song...

42 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Some people need to mind their business.....like the fan!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by sonnie10: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
He shouldn't bring a child into their trolling
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nwaohafia1: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Fadiga24(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It does not change the fact that you released a burial song...

36 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by alphaconde(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
my primary 5 teacher used to say that pride comes before a fall

wizkid davido ronaldo mourinho have defiled this statement

6 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Olanrewaju001(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66262533:
GOOD REPLY kid bro!

3 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by anibirelawal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

If you no get money, hide your face!
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Short people have alot of problems
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by greggng: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

See how you ladies jump into matter without wearing thinking cap. The guy was downgrading Davido achievement. He has no moral ground to do that cos he has nothing to show for. If you don't 've good stuff to say about people, leave them alone

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nwaohafia1: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Just the way he is working for chioma....

Like for #teamDavido
Share for #teamFan
Mention for #teamImade

And ignore for Indifference

8 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Ojuororun(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
GUY YOU TOO DEY PROUD HOW MUCH DO YOU GET SELF, ONCE YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT ITS FINISHED.....MTCHEWWW smiley

1 Like

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by gurunlocker: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's like some fans are just mad, is davido a rapper or does he think everyone who sing is a rapper?
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by tlops(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I'm not a fan of Davido but people need to start minding their own business.
Well, let the fan go and achieve something with his/her life first before coming to bring down someone else.

10 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Myself2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Good reply from Davido

Too many stupid people on social media these days spewing shiit likes it's their birthright.

Don't mind them, they think they can imitate you whose birthright it is to lick E money's nyash and splash nairaland with his photos

14 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Bossontop(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
undecided
C wetin buhari don cause abii.....jobless and angry people everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
h
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Can Imade run a recharge card business successfully?

2 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by rickyrex(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
and if you don't mind your business you will get such reply. Wetin concern Ghana and nigeria . Davido is currently richer than any artiste in ghana
Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by tlops(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
comshots:
Can Imade run a recharge card business successfully?
No, but she sure needs a Nanny. The guy can apply, at least he'll be useful instead of spewing rubbish all over the internet.

2 Likes

Re: ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
GistMoreTV:

The singer slammed a disrespectful fan who tried to rubbish his achievement as an International artiste.

Well, the "fan" asked for it

Sure, Davido could also have ignored the fellow, but then there wouldn't be any "news" to talk about...

#adayinthelifeofa...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Sister Welcomes First Child, He Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby / Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.