Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (13702 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Hahhaa.. But by 2019, you guys would have gotten your Biafra naw.. So why bother about who becomes what in the Zoo. And the last time i checked, GEJ had the whole igboland in his pocket in 2015, but still lost to Buhari..

You guys still don't know what you really want.

Let Biafra kill u. That is wat the struggle is about, ur funeral.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:

Let Biafra kill u. That is wat it the struggle is about, ur funeral.
And that of your whole family bro.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Ilajeboy(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
The way lost flatttheads worship unconsciously Yorubas nowadays ehn.

First it was Kemi, they called her "Madam Nkem, the firecest lioness of biafra"

Now FFK, who FFK-ed Bianca

Now it's Fayose, the ponmo cutter

I wouldn't be surprised if they start worshiping Gani Adams and Afenifere [PDP's mouthpieces and Yoruba's bastard children]

Which of the Ibo leaders speaks for Biafra like the FFK and Fayose touts?

The Yoruba moles.....I thought flatttheads were smarter than this.

Ur adjectives cry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

And that of your whole family bro.

I have made several reasonable post without mentioning the word Biafra once and I am a Biafran.

All ur post is Biafra, Biafra, Biafra. Let Biafra kill u and ur entire lineage.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by perez100: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
This is to tell you that Igbo only hate evil individuals and not tribe, but Afonjas hate tribe as a whole. The Afonja can never support Rochas even if he gives scholarship to all Afonja children or support them in everything. Afonja will remind him of his tribe. Pathetic and triabalistic Afonja.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't hate Igbos please! Some of my best friends are igbos and If God will have it, I might marry an Igbo lady.

I don't like ipob deluded way of approaching things and how many times have u seen me attack Igbos? It is only when I attack them, that is when you will claw from your cave cave to disturb me.

I guess you always ignore my comments whenever I throw shade on fulani herdsmen, arewa disgruntled statement and extreme Islamic comments. Find time to go through my comments, you will know I am a diplomatic person.

How do you want them to approach it and be heard in Nigeria?

btw, i've seen a lot of your comments on igbo issues so quit the "i don't hate igbos" national anthem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by qintus: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Were is the video? #Ndiara this is a video of the last court case attending by IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu before he was released were Fayose attended the court session, you have to stop this propaganda because it is not working. #Ndiara everywhere.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:

I have made several reasonable post without mentioning the word Biafra once and I am a Biafran.

All ur post is Biafra, Biafra, Biafra. Let Biafra kill u and ur entire lineage.
Hahha.. Go through my posts on this forum. I argue constructively. I don't hate Biafra, but i hate the fact that you people aren't taking a definite stance and your double standards. You hate the zoo, but love Pdp and anything anti-Buhari. Isn't that madness? 2015 election has passed for God's sake now..

I wish your entire Family the same bro.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
GloryIsaac:

How do you want them to approach it and be heard in Nigeria?

btw, i've seen a lot of your comments on igbo issues so quit the "i don't hate igbos" national anthem.

South Sudan, Ukraine and Hong Kong is a case study to achieving biafra boss cool
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
perez100:
This is to tell you that Igbo only hate evil individuals and not tribe, but Afonjas hate tribe as a whole. The Afonja can never support Rochas even if he gives scholarship to all Afonja children or support them in everything. Afonja will remind him of his tribe. Pathetic and triabalistic Afonja.

Dat is y they keep begging Igbo to stay in Nigeria. There is something good in the Igbos.

However, Good AND Evil have nothing in common. Biafra has risen and is not going anywhere.

Biafra is here to stay and who caused it? The evil Yorubas did.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by youngpresidooo: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
The way lost flatttheads worship unconsciously Yorubas nowadays ehn.

First it was Kemi, they called her "Madam Nkem, the firecest lioness of biafra"

Now FFK, who FFK-ed Bianca

Now it's Fayose, the ponmo cutter

I wouldn't be surprised if they start worshiping Gani Adams and Afenifere [PDP's mouthpieces and Yoruba's bastard children]

Which of the Ibo leaders speaks for Biafra like the FFK and Fayose touts?

The Yoruba moles.....I thought flatttheads were smarter than this.
i laff in swahili because he doesnt think like u do makes him a bastard,i guess the bastard here knows himself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by misteryman: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
myright:
Old video. That was the day NK was released

OLD VIDEO

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Dpure: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Seems you are very frustrated this morning and I understand you are still nursing pain of what an afonja masquerade did to you in your last night dream.

Rants from a depressed job seeker. I don't belive in spirits. I'm a practical and a realist.

Still counting the 1,230th day you are unemployed with you not doing anything to ameliorate your condition. Send me your accuny details lemme help you with Money to buy MB so that you can sleep on NK matter

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
bbbabes:
MORNING GUYS
it was a damn short nite, just waking up

Damn! That ass. wink
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Rants from a depressed job seeker. I don't belive in spirits. I'm a practical and a realist.

Still counting the 1,230th day you are unemployed with you not doing anything to ameliorate your condition. Send me your accuny details lemme help you with Money to buy MB so that you can sleep on NK matter

Lol. I don't know why you are so angry this morning madam cheesy but you can't stop me from erring my view and that doesn't make us enemies. I like it when you get angry and I wonder how such expression will be true life.

How is your day going? Between you did not spell the account well instead u said "accuny". I don't mind sending it oo tongue
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

South Sudan, Ukraine and Hong Kong is a case study to achieving biafra boss cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I believe their parent nations were willing to listen, right?.. Is Nigeria willing to listen? With the 97%-5% saga... i won't start singing the song of marginalization b'cos i'm sure you've heard it and prolly know the truth even though you guys choose to deny it.... why do talks of war always come up when biafra is mentioned?, is it the name or what exactly?.... Why was the SEDC bill dumped before it saw the limelight?, what exactly is holding FG back from supporting Innoson?, the only car manufacturer in Africa.....
I believe you remember BusCar, why did they move to S.Africa?.....
Coupled with the extreme difference in religion that's playing its own role.... You guys have done enough and personally i believe that the way out is to seperate, i've seen you slander the biafran dream.

Don't expect to see me raising flags and taking part in a protest but i know for sure that the route Ipob has taken is the only way this issue would have been taken seriously, they've achieved their goal of creating awareness... Next step is for the referendum to take place.

Nb: If you're ever gon' come to the east, take note of the number of checkpoints you'll meet in the different regions and compare .

The masses from all geo-political zones are being marginalised by the elites(who are from all the zones in the country)

However you have made a salient comment which I support and against some of it.

About the 5% statement, it is very wrong for the president to have made such statement. It hurts truly!

Innoson brand automobile are seen on Nigeria roads and I can count some number of it in Lagos but the problem with the company is marketing/branding and also product durability which it's customers are complaining of. Perhaps if they can work on these two factors, they will gain more attention from FG just like other local products in other sectors.

The number of check points in the east outweighs other places I know in the country which I believe if your legislatures with state government kick against it, it will drastically reduced.

To me honest, the level of hunger is too much in the land that is why this recent agitation peaked but the question is during GEJ era, why can't IPOB agitate for biafra or protest against FG negligence in the region?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by femez14: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
The masses from every section of this country are marginalized By the elite not just the Ibo people I think we should channel our energy to fight this oppressive old people killing the dreams of young people. Even if Biafra comes into reality I bet you things won't really change in Igboland because of bad leadership. If you don't believe me do your research on nwazurike from where he started from, his agendas and his agitations to where he his now the wealth he as amassed while hiding under Biafra agitation is an insult to any igbo man or woman. The governors are not left out. The youths need to rise up in this country as one our elders have failed us in every region of this country. Open your eyes people
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by mickey70(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Idle people they should find something to better their life Yoruba man come never support Ibos these ipob s doesn't know what they want what I know is it's good to keep on dreaming
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

The masses from all geo-political zones are being marginalised by the elites(who are from all the zones in the country)

About the 5% statement, it is very wrong for the president to have made such statement. It hurts truly!

Innoson brand automobile are seen on Nigeria roads and I can count some number of it in Lagos but the problem with the company is marketing/branding and also product durability which it's customers are complaining of. Perhaps if they can work on these two factors, they will gain more attention from FG just like other local products in other sectors.

The number of check points in the east outweighs other places I know in the country which I believe if your legislatures with state government kick against it, it will drastically reduced.

To me honest, the level of hunger is too much in the land that is why this recent agitation peaked but the question is during GEJ era, why can't IPOB agitate for biafra or protest against FG negligence in the region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by burkingx(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by bcashy: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
More reason why nobody in his or her right senses will ever take them serious grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Muhammad3555(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
hi everyone....

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

GloryIsaac:

1. Your first statement is not true... which set of people hold the top positions in FG? what about the military? ... there are certain things you shouldn't say given the fact that the president has openly made his 97% claim, he didn't hide it.

2. Good that you know it hurts, now one question, who are the 5%?

3. Is it not meant to be the reverse of your claim? So Innoson has to establish well like Merc and Toyota before FG looks into it? Do you know what will happen to the naira if FG supports Innoson to the extent of exporting? This is the so-called Giant of Africa we're talking about, won't a sensible government see Innoson as an oppurtunity to make that claim standard?.... Don't you think that if Innoson is supported well, they can become the backbone of military hardware?.. there are little things that combine to make a nation great... again, it's because he is part of the 5%.

4. How will it reduce?.. who would approve it?... Isn't it meant take due protocol?... Who is in charge of the Nigerian Army at the moment?....

5. GEJ wasn't the best president we know but he is certainly preferred to a known smiley ..... GEJ ruled with a leg up, trying so hard to make the other side happy..... he gave the south east a sense of belonging anyway and that's why the agitations were minimal.....

6. How do you feel being in a place where a set of people believe that they are born to rule?... which means we are only gon' make progress if they make progress or else we're all stuck in circles...

7. Despite the land mass Nigeria borders with the atlantic ocean, why do we have only one Seaport?

There's a way people who are ready make progress think.

One more question.
Why are you against Biafra?
@GloryIsaac
I couldn't help but notice your comment above and there are several things I like to clarify.

1. Firstly, Wristbangle was absolutely right about his first statement, the masses from ALL geopolitical zones are equally being marginalised by the political ruling elite. There is nothing that Nigeria gives the average Hausa man on the streets of Sokoto or a Plateau man, or a Yoruba or an Edo or Delta man enjoys which the the average Igbo man on the streets is deprived of because he is Igbo... Buhari made the unfortunate 97% statement but and we all know that has affected mainly appointments. People who are affected by these appointments are still the same political elite rulers who would still marginalise the average man on the street. If you doubt me, how exactly did all the appointments given by GEJ to Igbo elite help the life of the common Igbo man on the streets?

3. Regarding Innoson, it is unfortunate that you view it from the typical 'victim mentality' point of view, claiming it isn't patronised by govt because he is Igbo. When are we going to rid our minds of this pathetic retrogressive mentality?.... For your info, the real reason IVM isn't patronised by govt is because we've always had useless leaders who prefer foreign goods, foreign schools, foreign food, foreign hospitals etc.; it is not because 'he is Igbo' as you claim. Rid yourself of this mental slavery.

4. Wristbangle again was right about the solution to the checkpoints, if Igbo leaders from governors to representatives to senators take a hard stand on the issue, it will be solved. It isn't enough to just talk about it and complain endlessly online. The problem also existed even before the fulani govt came to power, under GEJ we had even an Igbo army chief but the issue persisted. So claiming that army chief is fulani means nothing, the real reason the issue persists is because the people elected to take a stand against it haven't done anything.

7. If you want to know the reason why Nigeria has only one functional seaport today, you can also draw your answer from why Nigeria's president has to be in London to treat even common headache; the issue is bad useless leadership which has ensured that everything owned/operated by govt dies, it is not because any particular person/group sat in a room and planned to sabotage anybody. If you doubt me, can you kindly name any institution owned/operated by the govt which works in Nigeria?.. Just name a single one... is it hospitals or airports or NEPA, or NITEL or industries or roads or seaports?... Nothing owned/operated by govt succeeds, so I wonder how this fairy tale theory was sold and believed by millions that seaports arent working because someone somewhere is deliberately trying to sabotage someone.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
hmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARDI Petitioned The CCB About Onnoghen Not FG - The Cable / Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.