Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby (13518 Views)

Fake Mad Man Arrested For Kidnapping A Girl / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by wiloy2k8(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Operatives of the Lagos State task force during an over-night patrol arrested a man alleged to have abducted a six-month old baby girl, Darasimi Akinyemi, at No. 55, Oshodi Road, Oshodi. .

Chairman of the task force, SP Olayinka Egbeyemi, disclosed that the suspect would have been lynched to death but for the quick intervention of his men who were on duty. .

He disclosed that preliminary investigations conducted by the agency revealed that the suspect who stays in the same compound with the mother of the child illegally entered a neighbour’s room at midnight. .

The 29-year-old mother of the baby, Mrs. Banke Akinyemi, said the suspect came into her room while she was asleep and took the baby beside her. She claimed it was the cry of her baby that woke her up and immediately, the suspect dropped the baby and ran outside. .

Akinyemi added that it was her mother, who is staying with her with the help of other neighbours in the compound who apprehended the suspect. The suspect, Mr. Idama Endurance, aged 31, from Obiakuruku area of Delta State, debunked the allegation that he abducted the baby.

He confessed to have got drunk at a birthday he attended the previous night and when he got home at midnight, he had to jump the gate as he could not locate the key. .

“It was after I jumped the gate that I entered into their room looking for a key to the gate as their door was not locked. Since I moved into the compound a year ago, I have been eyeing the mother of the child and when our landlady told me she was two months pregnant then, I immediately stayed off.”

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/19/man-arrested-for-kidnapping-a-6-month-old-baby/

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by nextprince: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Mr. Idama Endurance, I know say na dem, Evans dem.

16 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by taylor88(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I taught hydraulic soup niggaz said kidnapping is a thing of the east

ndiala

17 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by nifemi25(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Thank God he was caught before the story that touched the heart.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
. Idama Endurance, Ok... not suprise the hard working people....

11 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by auntysimbiat(f): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Sad
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Oladelson(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2017
hmmm!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

Maybe he wanted to groom the girl so that when she grows up, he can get good returns from dowry on her.

But he is stupid sha;

He has been eyeing the woman,
He managed to creep into her room while she was asleep... Most definitely nakéd

And all he did was try to pick the baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by takenadoh: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2017
This is Baby napping not kidnapping.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Liability(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Idama endurance?

This doesnt sound like an easterner or a westerner.

Chaiiii....not a good day for ncan members.

But if you guys still insist on where he comes from lets do it this way.

Click like if you think he is an afonja and click share it you think he is a Igbo.

Shampepe shampolo.....reporting live from NCAC Burundi.

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Zico5(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
when will our people leave their evil acts. This is getting serious everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Brendaniel: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by itiswellandwell: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Very useless human being. Now, Lacdlords go dey watch bachelors wey dey stay that area.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ladu92jan(f): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
he should be severely dealt with..
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by wakes: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
You see
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by gwmlogistic: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by rickyrex(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
bros just admit say your luck no shine.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by klassykute(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
6 months? Wch kin whala b dis nahh

Please i got to faint on dis one .. abeg dah guy for FTC shift mk i faint there

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by nsayomid(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2017
wicked Man
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by mrwonlasewonie: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2017
When will all this nonsense stop for goodness sake when other countries are moving forward undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by banme1(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2017
we the name checkers. are confused
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by jaylister(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Azola(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
tank GOD doebthe baby save
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2017
You dey eye d baby's mother as in wanting to do what?
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Apexdon(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Na dem urhobos/isokos.Urhobo wayo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandmother Sold Baby For N200,000 In Jos / EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI / Dial 112: NCC Finally Sets Up Emergency Communication Centres In FCT, 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.