Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby (13515 Views)

Fake Mad Man Arrested For Kidnapping A Girl / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by SeyiOmoOba: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Death sentence and execution immediately!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by StarPlayer: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Why not kidnapp dino or saraki for money ritual

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by maxiuc(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Afonja and parts

Igbo guys at ladipo market selling motor parts we know

Afonja

Na them

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ozoemenaca: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
This story appear framed, read the caption, the first paragraph and the remaining part of the story you would understand
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Erhun10z: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Bros You Na King Kong OOO !!! To The Extent Six Months Old Baby Come Be Like Key For Your Eye. Bros I Hail OOO !!! Na You Be Indomie Lier Like No Other.. But When You Say You First Dey Eye The Lady, Na There You For F**k Up
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Every mistake or suspicious move now can make people term you a kidnapper.... be careful people.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Bring Back our Whatsapp, blackberry addict ar not smiling....plsssss oooooo
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by juman(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
banme1:
we the name checkers. are confused

Idama seems to be ijaw.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ariwokoigbore(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017
when will all dis stop
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Liability:
Idama endurance?

This doesnt sound like an easterner or a westerner.
Chaiiii....not a good day for ncan members.
But if you guys still insist on where he comes from lets do it this way.
Click like if you think he is an afonja and click share it you think he is a Igbo.

Lol from Burundi? .
U kiddin me

Shampepe shampolo.....reporting live from NCAC Burundi.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by sunnyside16(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
And they snapped the baby with the kidnapper.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by demefa(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he wanted to groom the girl so that when she grows up, he can get good returns from dowry on her.

But he is stupid sha;

He has been eyeing the woman,
He managed to creep into her room while she was asleep... Most definitely nakéd

And all he did was try to pick the baby.
Should he ve rape her?? Creeping into people's room is wrong. Him eyeing her he should have told her nd nt creep into her room to rape her as u wunt him to.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Michael004: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
I taught hydraulic soup niggaz said kidnapping is a thing of the east

ndiala
Mumu, you are blind to check the name. Is he not your people. Na flattie
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Iamsammy(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2017
ZaraGift:
AFONJA

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Jabioro: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Evans thesis is on..
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2017
yellowbar demons the skull miners TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by luvlymabel: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2017
sometimes i don't understand wetin the happen for this our country
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Funkybabee(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yellowbar demons the skull miners TUFIAKWA

Hope you read the story well before you called Afonja they said the suspects is from delta please is delta state among Afonja please clarify

So that we can know where our land reach.......
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Funkybabee:

Hope you read the story well before you called Afonja they said the suspects is from delta please is delta state among Afonja please clarify

So that we can know where our land reach.......
rubbish , 90% of Nairaland mods , commentators & OPs are Afonjas, always one sided with their comments and reports , full of themselves, bias and self central ... they can concoct all kind of lies just to look holier
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Funkybabee(f): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
rubbish , 90% of Nairaland mods , commentators & OPs are Afonjas, always one sided with their comments and reports , full of themselves, bias and self central ... they can concoct all kind of lies just to look holier

Chaiii see your life out there....... did they said that u people should not comment or create posts?

Your problem is that u people do the same avoid anything like this thread and go to which one consigned us to blast

U too do research about us and create a thread like this for your people to comments. but the most disappointment u will meet is that after 100% news u heard 80 will come from your brothers

Boda ode shouting afonja up and down !!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Funkybabee:

Chaiii see your life out there....... did they said that u people should not comment or create posts?

Your problem is that u people do the same avoid anything like this thread and go to which one consigned us to blast

U too do research about us and create a thread like this for your people to comments. but the most disappointment u will meet is that after 100% news u heard 80 will come from your brothers

Boda ode shouting afonja up and down !!!!
what do I have to research about lazy jobless person wasting his/her precious limit time doing absolutely nothing... Oga I no get that time to research About u or anything that concern ur people, if u like carry my matter for head like agala I no get such time, but yellowbar mods are full of bias and self central , how can u insult one tribe and get away with it, but if the person dare mention Afonja , nah confirmed lengthy ban be that... abeg I no get time 4 ur post joor
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by salesforce: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Good
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Funkybabee(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what do I have to research about lazy jobless person wasting his/her precious limit time doing absolutely nothing... Oga I no get that time to research About u or anything that concern ur people, if u like carry my matter for head like agala I no get such time, but yellowbar mods are full of bias and self central , how can u insult one tribe and get away with it, but if the person dare mention Afonja , nah confirmed lengthy ban be that... abeg I no get time 4 ur post joor

So u mean Seun and mod they do tribal partial for here niyen oo
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Funkybabee:

So u mean Seun and mod they do tribal partial for here niyen oo

ask them
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby by Teeboi56: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Zico5:
when will our people leave their evil acts. This is getting serious everyday.
Brother I tire for dis country ooo everyday na kidnapping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandmother Sold Baby For N200,000 In Jos / EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI / Dial 112: NCC Finally Sets Up Emergency Communication Centres In FCT, 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.