Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Magnesium International Institute - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Magnesium International Institute (1200 Views)

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) HND/Bsc/PG Recruitment / Jobs At International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (4 Positions) / Are You Looking For Welders Certified By International Institute Of Welding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnesium International Institute by lacum: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2017
who among you knows magnesium international institute.

i applied for the role of a bursar to one st mathew college but getting to their office, we were told that they recruit for many companies. the recruitment process is just like they do in gnld. i was told to come back this morning to meet with the ceo but i want to know if there are people here who can give me first hand info about them.
Re: Magnesium International Institute by Remzoid: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Please I beg u,don't waste your time and money,cos they will end up wasting your time ,the foundation is not based on truth,please tell others
Re: Magnesium International Institute by dedons: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Remzoid:
Please I beg u,don't waste your time and money,cos they will end up wasting your time ,the foundation is not based on truth,please tell others
God bless you for saying the truth.

That their coded Ajao Estate office should be shut down
Re: Magnesium International Institute by cindelinc: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na full time GNLD ooooo
They use fake non- existent companies to attract people claiming to give job.

At the end they will collect registration fee of 15 k and another 12 k. They invite people on a daily basis from different parts of the country.
They building should be shut down immediately.

Due to your response to our advert (YOUNG STARS ACADEMY). You have been shortlisted for an interview @ our branch office on Monday 19/6/2017 by 8am @ N0 11 Monilola Oyeyinka street off Ajibade Babatola Bus stop, Ajao Estate junction, Lagos. Come with your C.V.
Re: Magnesium International Institute by lacum: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks all for your response. i didnt go back there the following day. I was sent sms like three times to come for the final phase of interview. I suspected GNLD immediately i came in. thanks all
Re: Magnesium International Institute by donefezy: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Nairaland saving lives grin

CV Vetted and Approved From Jiji ng.(HEAVENLY HOME EVENT MANGEMENT) invites you for an interview (Date: 1/12/2017. Friday)Time: 8am
Venue for the interview: 11 Monilola Oyeyinka Street off Ajibade Babatola Street Airport Road Ajao Estate Junction. Lagos
Come with your CVs. HELP-LINE:0809-650-9569

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Cashier / British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants / Latest Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.