Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants (1198 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme 2022 (west Africa)" / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by KingBade(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
I would like to make inquiries regarding the British American Tobacco global graduate application 2018. To those who applied for this position, have you gotten any response from the company after the completion of the culture and other online test regarding the next phase of the job application. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by mickel00(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
KingBade:
I would like to make inquiries regarding the British American Tobacco global graduate application 2018. To those who applied for this position, have you gotten any response from the company after the completion of the culture and other online test regarding the next phase of the job application. Thanks

Hey bro. Have you done the cognitive abilities test?
I am in that stage now.
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by KingBade(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
mickel00:

Hey bro. Have you done the cognitive abilities test?
I am in that stage now.

Yes I have
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by odutolasodiq(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
KingBade:

Yes I have
boss, please kindly respond to my PM. Want to ask you few questions. Thankz
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by 0wen2017: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
KingBade:

I got a further review mail from them..

My hr status reads " Initial review"

What about you?
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by KingBade(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
odutolasodiq:
boss, please kindly respond to my PM. Want to ask you few questions. Thankz
Bro abeg no vex, am new here and I don't really know how this stuff works
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Applicants by KingBade(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
0wen2017:

I got a further review mail from them..

My hr status reads " Initial review"

What about you?
After the culture and assessment test, I haven't heard anything. My friend that did his after mine got a reply message that he failed the culture test. I don't know my fate right now

(1) (Reply)

New Recruitment At RS Hunter Limited (3 Positions) / United Nations Childrens Fund (UNICEF) Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) / How To Get Into Big Brother Naija House 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.