Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira (873 Views)

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2017
A sales girl with Shoprite stores, Eti-Osa, Lagos Mariam Mufutau has been arrested and arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing the sum of N553,956,000 she realized from sales just one month after she was employed.

The management of Shoprite Stores had reported a case of theft to the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in charge of Ilasan Division, Lekki, Eti-Osa, SP Oyinye Onwuamaegbu and that they suspected their sales girl to have stolen their N535,956,000 she realized from sales just one month after she was employed.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/shoprite-sales-girl-arraigned-in-court.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 OAM4J

Re: Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira by Pylony(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Chaii this one get PhD in Thiefry
Re: Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira by Pylony(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Chaii this one get PhD in Thiefry, if she can still all that amount of cash in one month, then imagine she's a Nigerian top Politician, she'll definatly sweep clean the whole country's Treasury.

Thieves "every where you Go" MTN fall on them.
Re: Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira by simplyhonest(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
I doubt this... besides, such an will be too sophisticated for just one person to pull off...
Re: Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira by capatainrambo: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2017
if I where her I will hide the money. bribe judge.
bail willl bet set for 2M after which I will run to Angola

no time abeg

(1) (Reply)

Our Children Are Behaving Strangely – Parents Of Kidnapped Lagos Students / Man Lures Donkey With Carrot To Have Sex With It / Outrage As Lady Eats Rat Soup (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.