Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore (28468 Views)

Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Bonga4: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Band of rogues..
A collection of betrayers.

All of them there have killed something or shed blood just to attain political relevance.
One killed Bola Ige,
The other one killed his brother,
The last one killed his conscience.

Omisore killed Bola Igwe
FFK killed his own brother
Adeleke killed his conscience and dancing his own life away on top of his brothers grave.

Blood stained rogues, all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by wigano: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Im for dance, those two fraudsters don park am well, no space to dance. grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by ijobafatty: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because of politics this guy join his brothers enemy. Oloriburuku you are dancing on your brothers grave
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by piice: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
dutchnorics:
Did he danced
Hmmmmm,
I comment my reserve
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by deebsman1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
For me, this pic na photoshoped pic
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by sunness(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm these PDP pple are gathering again...... May the Lord save our souls this time
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Charly68: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
The guys are strategizing to give Aregbesola serious challenge in 2018 ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.