Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) (56788 Views)

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Goals
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
darfay:
very happy for the young chap.God please give me the grace to make my parents proud...... Erm but is he really 19?
No. From the picture, he looks early to mid-20's. He's probably 24.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by MrIndespensable(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Good one...our shidren go buy for us one day too...your head dey house!!!!!
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Bapy(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

A nigerian spoilt his parents with brand new cars at just 19 years in England, being a football player.

Whereas here in Nigeria, parents still dey think of buying a utme form next year, after buying the waec result checking scratch card for their 19year old son.
sir me self tire oh.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Is he of 9ja blood
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
He will be reciprocated by his kid(s) accordingly.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by prolificJosh(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Aswr my brother.... That's my biggest inspiration to succeed in life... I Jez wanna see them smile. But sadly for me, time is not at my side and money isn't coming.. I Jez wanna make them smile as early as I can. I God help me. Am only human!!!

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=BABANGBALI [s]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew[/s]

Don't be JEALOUS.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=TRUEPATRIOTLOVE post=58612504][/quote]mycheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Neozy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dead news. This happened over a week ago. Anyways I forgive the op because Tammy Abraham is a Nigerian. Up blues and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Humility017(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
darfay:
very happy for the young chap.God please give me the grace to make my parents proud...... Erm but is he really 19?
hello mr...Thomas
the young man was born in England and he grew up there.
I think that has answered your question
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
akankemi1:
my son must be a footballer grin
because of the money...any it's all good.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
at age 22 he still deh write jamb...

tell me when papa wan ride iv teck..even d pikin self unles he do blood money.

nigeria la feck
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by sashx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

A nigerian spoilt his parents with brand new cars at just 19 years in England, being a football player.

Whereas here in Nigeria, parents still dey think of buying a utme form next year, after buying the waec result checking scratch card for their 19year old son.

So pathetic. The country has failed us

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

Bros u nail it menhh

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by bojankk: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
cool
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by sholla20(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:
Football pays way better than education.. We should allow our kids pursue their dreams and passion, this over emphasis on education is too much.. As I go school reach, how much I don fit gather
. be thankful that you are even educated, some don't have the priviledge to go to school, opportunity can arrive for you any time.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:
Football pays way better than education.. We should allow our kids pursue their dreams and passion, this over emphasis on education is too much.. As I go school reach, how much I don fit gather
bro calm down, it is all about what favours you..what about other thousand better footballers, who never made it beyound the shore of their village?
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by jfleece(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
sholla20:
. be thankful that you are even educated, some don't have the priviledge to go to school, opportunity can arrive for you any time.
amen I claim it.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by alanka(f): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
akankemi1:
my son must be a footballer grin
my son will employ footballers.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

All head are not the same man

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Did you payoff your parents' mortgage or fund their retirement accounts. Did you buy house? Something modest that you can maintain long after your career has ended. Cars are nice, but they won't put food on the table when things are hard.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:

You have a much greater chance of making money outside football. How many players are there that earn big bucks? 2000? How many engineers, lawyers, doctors, and entrepreneurs make big bucks? Several 10s of millions. For every 1 player that hits jackpot, there are thousands that were not lucky or skilled enough.

And BTW, the people paying these footballers' salaries... most often never played football. cool
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
SmartyPants:

Before you push your child into this game find out the other side... Every single year footballers all over the world drop dead and die without warning. It especially affects black people and particularly those of West African descent.

I play though. But just know that our game is not all rosy.

Most footballers cannot walk without pain after they retire.

Really shocked, i never knew that. Thanks for sharing. Wishing u success in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Azola(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
guy u do well
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

My dear education na scam. Saw a patient yesterday who came for medical fitness test as he wants to goan play football. Young guy wey suppose go read for school oh. The end is nigh I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym / Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.