Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad (21546 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by adeoba2008(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
FFK should reserve his wisdom for the next PDP President . Till then. Next ?
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by DIVFAVOR(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man....he asked very simple and intelligent questions

Leave them alone, I wonder why people now prefer to think with anus rather than brain.

He only asked a question.

They will keep calling him a sick man until this govt come knocking on their doors, snatching all that makes them happy

Those dead people in bakassi have families like you and I. Even like our so called leaders.

We should never allow sentiment to becloud our sense of reasoning and positive conscience.

Call black a black and white a white. If that will be the only legacy we can boost about.

God bless this country and help us to see through.

One love.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by naijaking1: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
nicky20:
The former Minister reacted to the proposed ban and other national issues on his twitter handle this morning.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/ffk-reacts-to-plans-by-fg-to-stop.html

One word:
Sharia.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by mickey70(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Some people here that always supporting bad people who are no more relevant In Nigeria politics keep on disgracing there self
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by jidxin(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
You should have given yourself this advice when you were being looted blind by the useless otueke drunkard and his gang of thieves.
smh u re still not getting my points. anyway i dont argue wit newspaper stand lecturers
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by bejeria101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man....he asked very simple and intelligent questions

You dey mind zombies! They have sold their brains for pap and kose,Btw him and your daura relic relic who is sick?
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Badmusbahcube(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
vanbonattel:
Before we ban the shooting of videos abroad, let's ;

1. ban the import of foreign cars for government officials

2. Treatment of government officials in foreign hospitals

3. Foreign education of government officials family members and friends/concubines
at last, someone that has sense.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by khalids: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
The intentions of the idea is understood and is beneficial, but as usual our rulers lack both management and leadership skills....all they know is politics and politicking....Most of them still have this decree 101 mentality......

Its simple, the minister should know that all he needed to do was engage our entertainers in a forum for discussion on his ideas.....Pitch them a good proposal with benefits.....He who plays the pipe dictates the tune....all he had to say was he will foot the bill for the video production and even promotion/distribution and state that the conditions for such support would be that they produce all videos in Nigeria...

This would have made more sense and gone down well with the entertainers.....but in an industry were you have provided no support/help, you now want to dictate the tune....you must be joking.

As for the entertainers, they need not make too much noise, they should come together, get a constitution lawyer and and drag the minister and his ministry to court and have the nonsense squashed.

Also suppose our entertainers where functionally involved in politics, by now then could have lobbied some senators to bring the minister to order....this is the norm in developed countries.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by shevy878: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
He should focus on his dieing thieving party and leave governance for those who were elected to do so.
in a democratic world & you r still saying governance is meant for only the elected. Sometimes i wonder from which part of their anus these APC lovers reason from.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by enigmaticlion: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man
na you sick pass, did he say anything out of order? foolish goat!
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Justiceleague1: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
He should focus on his

shocked DIEING shocked

thieving party and leave governance for those who were elected to do so.

of cos,NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE holders elected NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE holders... DIEING kwa! grin grin

cc hotshawarma
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Buhari and Lie Mohammed has a lot of things wrong... but this is not one.

GHANA CHARGES ACTORS $1000-$2000 if they want to do any thing in Ghana.

that's like #400000 going in for everything going on there...
not just that, Davido will go and be paying Ghanian girls to dance, Ghanian photographers to snap him, Ghanian film makers make money to make scene..
they pay the scene owners..
they expend lots of money to the foreigners..
and they come back to Nigeria to rip from us and take back to better the lots of Ghanian...or whatever country they do that.

and we will still ask why those countries are better off..while we Attack laudable ideas like these.

I know say lai Mohammed dey furk up like mad.. but this idea make brain.
Howmuch do you think they make in Nigeria?
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by elda2303(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

not just that, Davido will go and be paying Ghanian girls to dance, Ghanian photographers to snap him, Ghanian film makers make money to make scene..
and they come back to Nigeria to rip from us and take back to better the lots of Ghanian...or whatever country they do that.

and we will still ask why those countries are better off..while we Attack laudable ideas like these.

Agreed some parts of what he said makes some kind of sense no matter how difficult it is for me 2 say, But create an enabling environment na.. haba!! Of all the conducive environment American artists have they still shot some videos abroad so why is ours different. Every time we have to deal with how bereft of ideas our so called leaders are, always majoring in the minor.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Wisebisho: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
He should focus on his dieing thieving party and leave governance for those who were elected to do so.
This is not about party.. This is about saying the truth.. Get sense bro.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Howmuch do you think they make in Nigeria?

hahahahahaha
Nigeria is the biggest entertainment industry... it has the biggest market in Africa as well.

how many birthday parties does Phyno go to ancho in Ghana or South Africa ?
how many weddings does P-Square go to anchor in Cameroon ?
Nigeria has 170million plus people.
that's the biggest single market for any musician here in Africa.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by donjahsy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Chai!! is that how your brain has deteriorated? so someone cannot ask questions again as an ordinary Nigerian?

sorry to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by BetaThings: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Limitless72:
I tot we've talked this over some days back
I know for the FG is joking for sure
They just want to instigate fear and create unnecessary intimidation in the entertainment industry

No patriotic Nigerian, none, will fault the government's ban on this infamous outsourcing
Videos to be watched by Nigerians should be produced by Nigerians and money paid to the producers kept in Nigeria

How can we have artisans from Benin, Togo working in Nigerian when millions are unemployed here
It is outrageous to Chinese Artisans fixing bulbs and doing other electrical work in Lagos
It is insane!

Limitless72:

Just saying oooo....Lmao
Bleep Nigeria
I embrace Biafra full blooded
If you think the downfall of Nigeria is needed for Biafra, you will continue to lose support for your cause, no matter how strong the case

I am a Muslim and my religion allows divorce
My post therefore is just a piece of advice
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ewooooh! Nigeria ist kapput! What de fick are you saying.

The entertainers are petronizing Ghana, just as Buhari is doing in the UK.

You are even able to calculate how much they spend in Ghana, I urge you to do same for all the ApC politicians' wards schooling abroad, Buhari's UK medical costs etc

This is utter uselessness. Just loan out your brain niccur. BS!
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Milestones: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
MR. CHUK MOUTH FFK MUST TALK FOR TALKING SAKE, OYA NOW!!!!
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by victor8269: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
chuksjuve:
Another name for FFK is CHLORINE: Always reacting, since I joined nairaland hes name has been synonymous with reaction

check my signature
No wonder y u r still single@ 41?. U have passed d age of total senselessness, no hope for you again
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by victor8269: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
manikspears:

what good can come out of that two-phased dirty mouthed old fool? undecided .he should shut up and allow wise people to talk.charly boy has spoken,ffk should shut up.
U r d reason y Nigeria is in this mess. U have to return Ur PVC, u r wasting it every 4 yrs
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by victor8269: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
You should have given yourself this advice when you were being looted blind by the useless otueke drunkard and his gang of thieves.
Do because u have me subscribed, we shldn't hear word abi?. Wait until he returns from UK, then u compare his looting n dat of d Oriole man
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by victor8269: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
So because u have me subscribed, we shldn't hear word abi?. Wait until he returns from UK, then u compare his medical expenses n d looting by d Otuoke man
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by ChimaAdeoye: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
The only reason Nigeria music and mobie is useful at all on the world is the absence of the toxic Nigeria government in its operations.

Entertainers should ignore this corrupt and partner with their foreign producers to keep making world class videos and music.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
Nigeria is the biggest entertainment industry... it has the biggest market in Africa as well.

how many birthday parties does Phyno go to ancho in Ghana or South Africa ?
how many weddings does P-Square go to anchor in Cameroon ?
Nigeria has 170million plus people.
that's the biggest single market for any musician here in Africa.
Do you know howmuch these guys make in 3 cities tour in the UK ?
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
victor8269:

So because u have me subscribed, we shldn't hear word abi?. Wait until he returns from UK, then u compare his medical expenses n d looting by d Otuoke man
These guys una eye nor go rest
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

of cos,NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE holders elected NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE holders... DIEING kwa! grin grin

cc hotshawarma
Pained ipod zombie..

Ok you have been noticed, you can take this and crawl back to the dumpster you came from.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
enigmaticlion:
na you sick pass, did he say anything out of order? foolish goat!
Product of baby factory ipob zombie. Oya go and hang yourself
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
shevy878:
in a democratic world & you r still saying governance is meant for only the elected. Sometimes i wonder from which part of their anus these APC lovers reason from.
It's still better than those who openly support and celebrate criminals

2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54