Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For (51720 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by stasius: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whether u insult him or not It's not his business.

His money still drops into his account.

His life.... His business. Wetin concern me?

At the end we are all accountable to one person......THE ALMIGHTY GOD!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by TechPanda(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm.. Nice.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sometimes I imagine, *does d guy had no relation. All because of fame. Kip d bird flying.

O L A
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by chigo003(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thumbs up his village people! una do de juju well
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I'm just thinking. How did this guy/girl get an American Visa
the thing come hard for us wey dey educated. That guy needs to be interviewed and tell us his secret.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
see fine girl.. mmmmua kiss kiss
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Ernestbb(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dis Bobrisky of a boy or a girl , I dnt knw which gender he/she belongs to.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
slyrone:
I remember this gay back then in school, he isn't as terrible as you all think.

well, gays are always nice people you know, if you can ignore thier tendency to shag members of same gender dat is grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Maj196(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
He needs to visit an American prison with huge gay guys. He will desist from these in no time

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Ukwunu: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Smelly and leaky leaky ass
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by rosieluv(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bobrisky kiss kiss
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by obidevine(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
stane007:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky and Texas based hairstylist, Lex are still talking about what happened two days ago when Bobrisky braided his hair.

According to Bobrisky, he is going to sue the hairstylist for taking photos of him without his consent. He also also showed off the braids.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/bobrisky-shows-off-70-braids-accused-not-paying-photos.html

This is all a sham to have all of your attention. The hairstylist and bobrisky are in this together

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by obidevine(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=obidevine post=58628155][/quote]

This is all a sham to have all of your attention. The hairstylist and bobrisky are in this together
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by wizod(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
if d idiot is a man he must be a gay
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by whizzyleejr(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wastage of money, go ojuelegba dem go do correct neat brain for her at 2k
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by OriflameNIG: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by kinibigdeal(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can even perceive the scalp smell from here
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
See, i am confused .

Apart from wearing female clothes and make up, what does this guy do that brought him fame?

I don't understand. What's his talent?

Denrele Edun is a presenter but what is this guy,,?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by perdollar(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
since women dey scarce e b like say I go go for ds one
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by perdollar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
DrWise:
See, i am confused .

Apart from wearing female clothes and make up, what does this guy do that brought him fame?

I don't understand. What's his talent?

Denrele Edun is a presenter but what is this guy,,?
na socialite.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Frydae: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
UCHUU.. .
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by kinkybunny(f): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maj196:
He needs to visit an American prison with huge gay guys. He will desist from these in no time
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Ejanla07: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
yoruba finest..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by mbjsuki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
DabLord:
Cant you live your miserable life without mentioning "Afonja"

Undeniable fact of obsession.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Ejanla07: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Muafrika2:
Has s(he) added a bit of weight?
d yoruba muslim s-him is pregnant
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Gobhanky: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hola hola.all ma nighis geh ready to geh dollars dollars.
Come on if u rolling will ballers ballers.its morda
maxilly:
In my ja rule voice......... Show no love/ to these homo thugs
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by donkossy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
It didn't go for its ass surgery again?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
dandruff rotten rat nest grin cheesy grin the girl give her finishing joor
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by chuksdavid28(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
hahahahahahaah!!! smelling scalp
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Ejanla07: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I can even perceive the scalp smell from here

d smell is oduduwaish

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by iamwoods(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
VargasVee:

That look a girl to you

Just an "It"
i think u are high on osogbo weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.