Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For (51721 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Oppypoppy: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Na wa oh!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Jidefido(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2017
slyrone:
I remember this gay back then in school, he isn't as terrible as you all think.

Please what's school? Hope it's not KC. My fellow kingsmen talk about it but none of us know him
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by slyrone(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Jidefido:

Please what's school? Hope it's not KC. My fellow kingsmen talk about it but none of us know him
The university of first choice UNILAG
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Abee79(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Jidefido(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2017
slyrone:
The university of first choice UNILAG
\

Greatest Akokite. we still don't know him.....
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Sonoyom(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Muhannah123(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
uncle brother bob risky dont mind dem jare dey all dont know that ur brain is paining you
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by cutechi(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
High definition madness
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Aeebeecee: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2017
i no understand...go slow dey heaven abi watin dey delay dis thunder sef.....

bob bob bob..ur papa try gan
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by manikspears: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
According to Bobrisky, he is going to sue the hairstylist for taking photos of him without his consent. He also also showed off the braids.

you wey you no get money plate hair na you wan sue person abi.blow whistle if you have nothing to say.

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nov6(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Smelling scalp sad

lolz

Hello Pretty face,how you doing?
Lovly picture you've got.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.