Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) (42126 Views)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by stane007: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
A Twitter user, Abiola shared these heartbreaking pictures of what a mother allegedly did to her kids in Ajah, Lagos. According to her, that's how the woman usually treat her kids and she has contacted the child Abuse centre.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/omg-see-what-a-woman-allegedly-did-to-her-kids.html

3 Shares

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
sad

She's not worthy to be called a Mother cos mother's will never act this barbaric and beastly way

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked shocked What could have been their sin to deserve this for Christ's sake. The mob should have given the heartless woman the same treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why using Pepper??
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by ExpensiveG: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
She is HEARTLESS

na dis type of children dey grow up to hate der MAMA wen dem see dey scares wey dey der body. No matter wetin dis children do, dis punishment is too much. ;(

It's easy for a girl to be a MOTHER but it is difficult to be called a MOTHER.

MOTHERHOOD means~ Tolerance, Love, Care, Understanding, Patience, Leadership and PRAYERS.... wink

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
cry y wl she unleash her frustration on dat little gal , na so I see one last week, she ws walking wt her little gal, (mayb 2years + bt surely nt up to 3),she wsnt wearing pampers, so she defecated along d road (she ws walking on her own), na so d mother landed her 3 hot slaps, I felt like strangling d mother bt den, dere is ntin I cud do, na so I jst waka my own dey go

5 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Se
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
While some women are looking for a child to cuddle and love up this one is playing the devils act. this woman is not fit to be called a mother.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is wickedness angry
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by lekanation(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
this one weak me.. but this one weak me pass... shocked

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by jashar(f): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by duroc(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Smh.. Kid wey some people dy do night vigil and climbing mount kilimanjaro for wey dem never see!!!

8 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Ronie24(f): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oga o
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Even in 21st century .. Mothers still beat their kids?
Smh. ....
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Brendaniel: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa, how some women behave ehn!
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lock her up immediately
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where is the Love? embarassed
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow! Some Parents are worse than the Devil.

This has nothing to do with discipline. These kids are still too darn young for such extreme measures.

I still maintain that we African Parents need to evolve in the way we discipline and raise our kids. Reminds me of how when I was like 14, my folks bought a desktop for the house and would whoop my behind if I ever touched it meanwhile they were not using it. It was as if the desktop was used to decorate the palour. Fast forward to today, my youngest ones (2 of them) who are less than 14 both have used Atleast 2 ipads and both have laptops. When I point this out to my folks to remind them how their mindset has evolved, they pin it on poverty from back then and how they didn't know any better.

Parents need to learn how to discipline their children without inflicting pain and injury always as that is nothing short of cruelty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Waiting for the "this is how we were brought up" crew.

Those kids should be taken away from her, I wonder
if those kids have a father.

1 Like

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Husty(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oloriburuku niya yi sha

3 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by UgojiC(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wonder why gave birth when she can't tolerate children.
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by theophorus(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
When they are suppose to prepare for the challenges of Parenting they are busy forming "slayqueen".

Marriage is not all about "big breast and backside" it is serious work.

The pressure can wear you out.

Prepare for it before you start making you kids pay for what they did not buy.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by gseun53(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
death by hanging straight up

1 Like

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is she really their mother ?
Nah i don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is so inhumane.. God help us shocked shocked
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by ayamprecious: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
I weak

1 Like

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by ladu92jan(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mother that assaults her child...is that one a mother
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
I so much thank God for the type of mother he gave me.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why all the photos now on nairaland are via links? Anyway click on the link on my signature
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Husty(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
Even in 21st century .. Mothers still beat their kids?
Smh. ....

This is not beating bros, it's demoralization. Ogun go torture that witch that called herself mother..
Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by thickminaj(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
That woman needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars... It's crazy how humans can be inhumane... Sumone out there is going pale cos they can't have even a miscarriage yet Sumone wants to kill her children in a fit of rage... This is indeed sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
If say na developed country
child protective services for deal with this woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) / Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo / Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.