Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience (39282 Views)

Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by ernieboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
SnowJay92:

Yeah, I hope they do. Part of what kills businesses in this clime is lack of creativity, abhoring people who can offer it, and lack of a process, I hope he does what's right. I think I understand you now,
I join u in wishing him well too and I hope he able to build a distinct brand for his company that can be easily distinguished e.g. you can easily distinguish a Mercedes or a BMW or Nissan from a crowd. I hope he will be able to build an enduring auto company that will leave a lasting legacy.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
ernieboy:

I join u in wishing him well too and I hope he able to build a distinct brand for his company that can be easily distinguished e.g. you can easily distinguish a Mercedes or a BMW or Nissan from a crowd. I hope he will be able to build an enduring auto company that will leave a lasting legacy.

Sure, you know the problem with businesses here is with most biz owners, once money starts coming they turn the business to a cash cow for political reasons and all that, that way the business doesn't last beyond a generation, I hope he isn't one of them tho.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by 1Rebel: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
menace1:
Call me a bigot oh but if u call me one that's ur fucckin opinion. With the behavior of igbos especially those on nairaland they av succeeded in killing innoson themself. They are always insulting other tribe let them buy innoson themself, I'll rather enjoy my, 4matic nd Toyota than buy that shit. I use to encourage people to patronize innoson before I join nairaland but not anymore

No one cares if you patronize Igbo products. You are irrelevant. undecided
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by jpphilips(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
innoson has no reason not to have a $5k Vehicle. innoson has no reason not to have a $5k Vehicle. innoson has no reason not to have a $5k Vehicle.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by bizzibodi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
even ndigbo refuse 2 buy innoson.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by oyatz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Nigerian FG (through its military, FRSC, police, Customs, Immigration) is the single biggest buyer of Innoson vehicles.

Tizbid:
IVM isn't popular not necessarily because his cars are expensive or maybe below standard. But largely because he isn't backed by the FG via policies to give him an edge. A little example; should the FG lift the ban on importation of cement,dangote will struggle to compete in the cement market. Coz it is a whole lot cheaper to import a 52.5R bag of cement from say India than to buy his 42.5R which he is currently selling to us here in Nigeria.Mind you 52.5R is of a higher tensile stength than 42.5R. But with the ban he is boss ,having close to 67% of the Nigerian cement market to himself, that is the effect government policies can have in growing a local product.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Tizbid(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyatz:
The Nigerian FG (through its military, FRSC, police, Customs, Immigration) is the single biggest buyer of Innoson vehicles.

Only until recently after the Gtbank issues did this surface,am not a conspiracy theorist but then again one can help but roll eyes ...and as per being the single 'biggest' ,can u pls provide some records to back ur claim.
But the support i meant goes beyond FG buying his stuff
..in the example I gave,policies were made that favoured and contributed to the growth those businesses.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by justmide(f): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Innoson himself can strategize.... I don't see y he cannot go into the civil service. Eg, let's say he produce a car of 2m, it should b available to these people with a down payment of 1m and d other 1m spread over the salary in 72 months with a % interest. That way, many Nigerians can own a brand new car.

Who is his sales rep sef?
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by BigBashiru: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2022
baxmaich:
it malfunction alot

Any particular experiences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Best 5 Cars For Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.