Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents (14553 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by metronaija3: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with former Presidents Cassam Uteem of Mauritius & Festus Mogae of Botswana in Abuja. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-saraki-meets-with-botswana-and.html

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pray and hope saraki replaces buhari , he seems to be more clever than osibanjo

You support Tinubu (criminal and drug dealer) and I support saraki , what makes you better than me?

Stop quoting me if you wanna say thrash

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Damminglola(f): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
So undecided undecided :-

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who Saraki epp sef angry angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by marquay: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
i'm tired of nigerian news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by olateeboy: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
FTC is saying rubbish
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by ismail0007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray and hope saraki replaces buhari , he seems to be more clever than osibanjo
That ain't gonna happen.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oga oo

See height..
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Brendaniel: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

When a youth who is able to read and write, surf the internet, create an account on nairaland and contribute to discussions relating to politics writes this, then i know Nigeria is far from achieving a lot.....

But by God's grace we will achieve even more than we expect and the youths will get wiser....

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by JJBROS(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wise up guy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by temitofa(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are one of those destroying Kwara State. Escaped sperm.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

for una Biafra bahh
Tomorrow u will be claiming Biafra or Death... today you will be dieing for Saraki to be the President.

After The Saraki family personalized the entire kwara state government house, and pocketed the millions from the bank..
you are rooting for him.
tomorrow you will be rooting for Dasuki, and Fayose.
Tomorrow you will be protesting that Nigeria is bad and dat u people want to leave.

so who will pay for the debt incured by the Lootocrats you supported into power ?
who ?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
and again 'HOW THIS ONE TAKE AFFECT MY CAREER"
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Oladelson(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
okay
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Thistrendblog(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
gfx[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Agimor(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Of what benefits it is to Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
He looks presidential.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Atiku2019: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Saraki cool

Composure 100% smiley

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Profkomolafe(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
we dn hear
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Azola(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
what is mean now, is this the first time saraki meeting former prisedor, abeg back well.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by takenadoh: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
The present ones will meet with the common commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Slai1: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Continue, Bukola Saraki.
Nigerians were hate you FEW.

Nigerians were love u BOKU.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Incoming president

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Azola(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
it means what?
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thîef
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2017

I hope he is not planning to become President
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by rottenPussy: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Add fasting to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by koladebrainiac(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Botswana country is one of the best country in africa in terms of good governance and economy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election / Agba Jalingo Granted Bail / Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.