Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) (49069 Views)

200,000 Atiku Followers Decamp To APC Ahead Of 2019 / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN / Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by stanway(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
any party apart frm pdp and apc gaining power in 2019 is totally okay with me
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by danniekute(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeye / shameless man(Sherif) ,God did not allow him to finish PDP up as he wanted. Long live PDP.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by feranmiajana: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sheriff mission has been accomplished
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
No be only mega na maga party... recycling of politicians. i have not seen a politician in this country with a vision.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Our democracy is as good as ashawo market..
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by danniekute(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeye / shameless man(Sherif) ,God did not allow him to finish PDP up as he wanted. Good riddance to a baaaaaaaaaad rubbish. Long live PDP!!!.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by CCDav1: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=itsdumebi post=58614765]The Sacked national chairman of the People's Democratic Party(PDP), Ali Modu Sheriff, Senator Buruji Kashamu and their followers have decamped to the Mega party of Nigeria.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the defection took place at the Mega party Oyo state secretariat in Ibadan.National Chairman of the party, Hon. Hamisu Santuraki said the party which was registered in August 2010 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) would also change its logo and move to its new national secretariat in Abuja

Which one is this again? This sound death as SDP and NRC of old...Greed and selfish interest is all you get from most Nigerian Politicians.. When would they play according to the interest of the masses? When would they ever know they are to serve the people? And those mumu followers will go and die for nothing.. God save us..Yak Aba
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sheriff will soon hijack the Mega party and cause another confusions before he finally returns to APC his destruction financiers in 2019 for mission accomplished.

Well done PDP for doing away with them. Wakasa.

Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is this not your party tonyebarcanista? Just asking o
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by PREBuhari2019: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
they are virus.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by refreshrate: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Which bigwig is now in APDA? It seems Tonye is the only one there

grin I swear
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Daddy217: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, creating a new party is not the issue, the issue is who and who is in the party? Same criminal we know. Pls shine ur eyes ooooo
itsdumebi:
The Sacked national chairman of the People's Democratic Party(PDP), Ali Modu Sheriff, Senator Buruji Kashamu and their followers have decamped to the Mega party of Nigeria.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the defection took place at the Mega party Oyo state secretariat in Ibadan.National Chairman of the party, Hon. Hamisu Santuraki said the party which was registered in August 2010 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) would also change its logo and move to its new national secretariat in Abuja.

He said;

“We are on top gear for the Anambra governorship election coming up in November 18. We are also working for the 2019 general election and part of our strategies was changing the party name to Mega Party of Nigeria (MPN) from the Mega Progressive Peoples Party (MPPP). We are also changing the logo.This is the wish of party members to rebrand the party for greater achievements. The NEC would also discuss the state of the nation and come up with its position formally".

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/19/sheriff-kashamu-followers-decamp-pdp-mega-party-nigeria/
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by EDDGgold: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
U called this decamp or family meeting?
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by begwong: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BOKO HARAM CREATOR AND A DRUG BARON grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mega party is a cover up of APC. Sheriff we just don't want you. You're an espionage
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by otijah(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
alcmene:

Go to his twitter handle and see how he's posting and replying himself just to make APDA account lively.

We go dey here when Dokpesi go return to PDP

I advise the dude to leave the party before he becomes the youth leader, national chairman, Chief publicity secretary and others
cheesy O boy guy u wicked ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
lets d drama begins
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Them say MPN use lager BEER for their LOGO nah?
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
See how desperation can easily ruined someones life. I'm really sorry for Sheriff and Kashamu I only see this step as aCT of covering their shame they have gone too far during pdp troubles days I mean too far they lack wisdom in those period forgetting that things can change only God can not change and things changed and shame could not let them wait any longer.

And I read they are preparing for Anambra election please which Anambra? is their any another Anambra in Borno or in the North we are not aware of?

For Kashamu I know a dog that will lost will not hear the whitsle of a hunter for sure Kashamu that suppose to stay low key and behave himself now forming and doing show up I bet him soon he will find himself in US prison, someone they wanted to roast already now using kerosene as cream hhmmm...
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
My main concern is the word used to describe this man, "the sacked chairman." Chai!!!
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
ITbomb:
DOA

The name sef sounds like gathering of looters

grin grin grin grin
Ah ah na wa for you o, the name is actually TMP which stands for Touts Mega Party
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by hucienda: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
alcmene:

Go to his twitter handle and see how he's posting and replying himself just to make APDA account lively.

We go dey here when Dokpesi go return to PDP

I advise the dude to leave the party before he becomes the youth leader, national chairman, Chief publicity secretary and others

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
begwong:
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BOKO HARAM CREATOR AND A DRUG BARON grin grin
I tell you! It's only in a banana republic like Nigeria, a convicted drug baron will be moving around freely and politicking.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by teepain: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The solution to Nigeria's problem is not political parties.

Milo, Bournvita, Cowbell Chocolate are all chocolate drinks
Same aa PDP, APC, APDA and APGA; they are all thieves.

We need a revolution wherein these whole stealing fake politicians will all be killed.

You have totally captured my sentiments. I wonder why the youths here expend their energy on APC vs PDP vs APDA vs APGA while the rapacious looting elites fraternize at their various clubs.

PDP, APC chieftains fraternize at Ikoyi Golf Club, Lagos Island Club and many others.

Fayose fraternizes with Aregbesola and Tinubu, yet some fellows here are ready to break their skulls for these people. Certainly, some mother's do have them!
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by naijamafioso: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
What is mega about this party?
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
SEEMS THIS PARTY IS FOR PENSIONERS ONLY....
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by MrIndespensable(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
The frogs have started JUMPING,they have started DUMPING...before you know anoda kasala,all in CIRCLES....with nothing to OFFER!!!!!!
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
jashar:
all rogues... same bunch of people different party...

Na true you talk joor.
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by tolayemi: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
lol sarrki hero
Re: Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) by promiseulu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
How I wish sherrif came to apc, we are looking 4 members with dogged spirit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.