Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250404 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: [b]Dear Bro Gombs, great things have been reaching my hears about you from Zion City! An angel of mine spoke with one of yours yesterday and your angel said;

"our oga is waxing strong on every side, keeping the devil and his cohorts in the gutter where they belong. In fact, we have never been this busy before. All our oga have to do is think of something and we spring into action for him. We don't even wait for to speak, we spring into action once his (@gomb's) spirit calls for a need and believe me when I say; our oga's vault/store house/bank account in heaven is filled up with several overflow. We have even sent a letter of reinforcement to the heavenly hosts because the need now arise for an increase in more angels for our oga. Oga needs at least 1 Quadrillion more angels for now. See eh... if I say make I continue dey chat with you, I'll be late on the delivery of my assignment for the day. We'll see later eh! Great oga @Kenny4lyfe for me! Tell him oga @gombs said that both of them will see on February 6, 2014 in Benin during the upcoming Higher Life Comferrence! Bye Bye!"

Your angel, @Gombs sir, then took of into the heavens!
God bless you richly for your labour of love is blessing millions around the world!
I'll chat you in the evening!
Off to work! [/b]

Wow!.... # Glooooooooooooooooray

Thank you very much sir... I don lambano d vision sharp sharp... thanks for your prayers, we go chat in the evening sha...and as for HLC with Pastor Chris in Benin city, I'd be live there, we go see.
God bless you
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2014
A New Creation, With A Superior Spirit! · Friday, January 10th ·

Pastor Chris

He who comes from above (heaven) is [far] above all [others]; he who comes from the earth belongs to the earth, and talks the language of earth [his words are from an earthly standpoint]. He Who comes from heaven is [far] above all others [far superior to all others in prominence and in excellence] (John 3:31 AMP).

Our opening text is the beautiful description of you as a new creation. You’re from heaven, and are far superior to all other creatures in prominence and in excellence.

Understand that this natural world has been subjected to the influence of Satan, which is why there’s sickness, disease, war, death, poverty, and all kinds of evil in the world. However, you’re not of this world; you belong in another kingdom—God’s Kingdom; you’re right now a bona-fide citizen of Zion.

This takes you away from the class of ordinary beings; each of us is a new creation in Christ, born with a superior spirit. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "…if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation." God didn’t make a new creation that’s subject to Satan, poverty, sickness, disease and death; no! He made a new creation that’s victorious over the world; a new creation that’s in union with God, and is a joint-heir with Christ (1 Corinthians 6:17).

1 Peter 2:9 says, "But ye are a chosen generation…." The word "generation" derives from the root-word "gene." Genes hold the information to build and maintain an organism’s cells and pass genetic traits from parent to offspring. They determine the physical, mental and other characteristics an individual inherits from his parents. Thus, when the Word describes you as a chosen generation, it describes the divine genetic material by which you were made; you have God’s "DNA," as it were.

No wonder the Bible says we are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). You were born to manifest the graces, excellences, beauties, perfections and auras of divinity. You’re a carrier of blessings; therefore, everywhere you go, change lives, take away pains, and bring joy to the hearts of many. Dispense God’s goodness to those around you.

Confession..
I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the life and nature of God. I manifest His glory, perfections and grace everywhere today. I’m the icon of the resurrected Christ, an associate of the God-kind, born to manifest His righteousness and dispense the goodness and excellence of Him who has called me into His marvellous light. Glory to God!

f u r t h e r s t u d y: 1 Peter 1:23; 1 John 4:4; 1 John 5:4

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Matthew 8:1-27 Genesis 25-26
2 Year Reading Plan : Acts 8:1-13 Esther 1-2

3 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
IT'S ABOUT THE LIFE HEREAFTER... Friday, June 27th

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36).

Many people live their lives as though this world is where it all ends; but there’s a life hereafter. Even if God gave you two hundred years to live in this world, it would still be over some day. After all, he gave some over nine hundred years to live in Bible days, but they still died and left this world. It doesn’t matter how many years you live on earth, what matters is whether or not you lived in the righteousness of God, glorifying Him with your life.

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” If all you do with your years on earth is to seek to make yourself happy, and fulfil your own dreams, that’ll be an empty life. When we all stand before the Lord at the end, when He judges all things, His only concern would be what you did with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He’d only be interested in how you lived the Word, fulfilling and expressing His righteousness. So, it’s about the life hereafter.

Our life in this world isn’t essentially for this world; you’re in this world to decide where and how you’ll live eternity. The despots and dictators of yesteryears thought they would live forever in this world, so they built kingdoms and stored up fortunes for themselves; but today, they’ve taken their place in eternity. No wonder Jesus asked the thought-provoking question in our opening verse: “...what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”

If a man had all the fame and glamour in the world, and lived and died without Christ, what would that be, compared to the anguish of living eternally in hell? We must therefore continue to preach the Gospel and teach men, women, young people, and children in our world and in the regions beyond that life on earth is short; eternity is all that matters. The time to serve the Lord with wholehearted devotion, and make Him your number one focus, is now.

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, I thank you for helping me see and appreciate the purpose of my life in the earth, in preparing for the life hereafter. My life is dedicated to the spread of the Gospel, and the establishment of your righteousness in the hearts of men and women around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 5:29
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:1-12 Nehemiah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 9:11-15 Isaiah 15-16

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2014
KINGS EXERCISE AUTHORITY - Saturday, June 28th

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).

Without the knowledge of the fact that he’s the heir-apparent to the throne, an heir is not different from the servant. Galatians 4:1 says, “…the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.” Likewise, as a child of God, you’re a king, and it’s important you know and live accordingly. Kings reign and exercise authority; they don’t talk casually as ordinary men, neither do they beg! It’s not enough to just know this, it has to become your mindset; the only way you reason! You’re called to reign in life: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17).

Ecclesiastes 8:4 says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power….” Kings make decrees and proclamations and have them established: “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee…” (Job 22:28). You can have everything you say, because your words are backed with power. This will let you know what your prayer life should be like: you’re to exercise your authority in Christ Jesus; not beg!

Some Christians beg everywhere and for everything, which is wrong. They beg at work, at home, in the office, and even beg God in prayer, simply because they haven’t fully understood their heritage in Christ. Don’t beg for your health; don’t beg for money; don’t beg for God’s help; don’t beg for anything! Don’t beg for what’s rightfully yours in Christ. It wasn’t by your request, choice or idea, that God made you a king; He did it of His own volition. Your response, therefore, is to live the kingly life. Exercise authority over Satan, sickness, disease, and the negativities of life.

If it’s a growth somewhere in your body, tell it to dematerialize in the Name of Jesus. It might even be a situation at work, school or in your home, say what you want to see and it shall be so. Exercise your God-given authority today.

Confession. ..
I maintain my victory over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. My life is full of peace, and I’m making progress from glory to glory, living in the victory of Christ! It’s success and prosperity for me all the way, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 10:8
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 13:13-52 Nehemiah 9-10

2 Corinthians 10:1-7 Isaiah 17

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Sanctify Your Believing! Sunday, June 29th .

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).

It’s important for you as a Christian to sanctify your believing; to examine your faith and be sure you’ve not believed in the wrong thoughts or in the assumptions of men. There’re people who say, for example, “I know I believe in Jesus Christ, but He’s not the only messiah.” No true believer in Jesus Christ will assume such a position.

As a true Christian, you must believe that salvation is by no other, except Jesus Christ. You can’t believe in Jesus Christ, and believe there’s also some other way for salvation; that’s unacceptable. Any professing Christian, who believes there’s another way to God, besides Jesus Christ, is confused and in error.

The Lord Jesus said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). Notice, He didn’t say, “I am a way” or “one of the ways”; rather, in very definite and emphatic words, He said, “I am THE way, THE truth and THE life….” Jesus Christ, according to the Scriptures, is “…declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead” (Romans 1:4). No one else bears this testimony, except the Lord Jesus.

This is what we believe in Christianity: the Lord Jesus is the Saviour of the world, the Lord of heaven and earth, and the one that has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. You must have times of personal reflection, when you review your faith and convictions, and ask yourself, “What have I really believed about the Lord Jesus Christ?” Be sure that your believing is consistent with the revealed truth of God’s Word.

Prayer. ..
Precious Lord Jesus, I worship you for you are the Lord, the maker of all things! I thank you for your glory in my life, and for granting me the revelation of your righteousness. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.,

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Study Plan: Acts 14:1-28, Nehemiah 11-13

2 Year Bible Study Plan: 2 Corinthians 10:8-18, Isaiah 18

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2014
It's Mid-Year Thanksgiving and I will not fail to thank God for this thread and my one year on this thread, it is a testimony for me on how I got here and how thus far He's brought this thread. It's been one complete year of uninterrupted Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional on Nairaland, and all glory is ascribed to God. This thread in all is 4years old... a milestone worth thanking God for.

I wanna thank God for the time, finance, effort and challenges it took to keep this thread on daily, and specially for all those who learnt a thing or two of God's Word, for those who believed on the Name of Jesus via this thread, for those who depended on the daily devotional for upliftment and to share to others in their sphere of contact. God bless you all, and money and all things money can buy shall not elude you, because His Word is alive in you, goodness and mercy shall follow you all, all the days of your lives.

Thank God for a wonderful year past, and a wonderful year ahead. Though Nairaland.com lost data, God's word and glory will still cover the earth, as the waters cover the sea. Amen

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2014
The Master Soul Winner- Monday, June 30th

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

The Lord Jesus was a master soul winner. His examples of soul-winning in the Scriptures are very inspiring. In John 4:6-42, He encountered a certain woman at the well of Samaria, and engaged her in a conversation. The woman came to draw water from the well, and Jesus had a word of knowledge about her.

However, to get her attention, Jesus started out a conversation with her by talking about something that was of interest to her-the water. Upon getting her full attention, the Master said, "...Give me a drink of water" (John 4:7 GNB). From then on, the Master witnessed to the woman, who believed and went about telling others about Jesus.

Matthew chapter 4 tells us another beautiful story of how Jesus walked along the shores of Lake Galilee, and saw two brothers who were fishermen: Simon Peter and his brother Andrew. Then the Master said to them, "...Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matthew 4:19). The Master always knew how to engage others in a conversation on a subject that was of interest to them, in a bid to witness to them. If you've often wondered how to engage people in a conversation in order to preach the Gospel to them, emulate the strategy of the Master. Observe what such folks might be interested in, and initiate a conversation along that line.

For example, he may be reading a newspaper or magazine, try to observe what he's interested in, and ask a question or make a positive comment to get his attention. Perhaps, you want him to explain something to you, listen with rapt attention. If you do, he's likely to also give you his attention when you start speaking to him.

Prayer. ..
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me an effective soul winner; thank you for the opportunities you've set before me to witness and win souls and bring the light of your Word to many today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study :

1 Corinthians 9:16
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

Act 17:22-34
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel afterhim, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. 33 So Paul departed from among them.
34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:Acts 15:1-21 Esther 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:2 Corinthians 11:1-9 Isaiah 19

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2014
We Are His Completeness · TUESDAY 1st July

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence (Colossians 1:18).

Everything that comes out of God is God. In John 6:63, the Lord Jesus said, "…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." Everything that comes out of Him has His identity, power, and life in it. Think about it: even the words He speaks carry His life. Now, this doesn’t mean everything that comes out of Him is His person, but that they carry His life. It’s like the human body: every part of your body, no matter how small, has your DNA, but this doesn’t mean every part of your body is you, per se. It’s the totality of all the parts that make up your person.

In the same way, did you know that Jesus isn’t complete without us? And by "us" I mean the Church. You may never have heard this before but it’s true. We’re one with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17); it’s the Father’s grand design for Him to need us just as we need Him: He’s our glory as we are His glory.

Ephesians 1:22-23 says, "And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all." He’s the one who fills everything (Ephesians 4:10), yet His fullness is the Church, which is His body. We’re His completeness, and we’re complete in Him: "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power" (Colossians 2:9-10).

This should help you understand your importance and relevance to Christ. You’re "in Him," and He’s "in you." Without you, He can’t reach the hurting and the lost in the world. Through you, He’s able to express His love to others on a daily basis, and establish His Kingdom in the hearts of men. You’re His extension here on earth because you hail from Him (1 John 4:4). This makes you a world overcomer because "… whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world…" (1 John 5:4).

Confession...
The nature and glory of Christ is in me; therefore, I have what He says I have and I can do what He says I can do. No circumstance or situation is insurmountable to me, because I’m in Christ and my victory is assured in Him. I’m His glory just as He’s my glory. Halleluiah!

Further Study: 
Colossians 2:10; And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (KJV)

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (KJV)

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 15:22-35 Esther 5-7
2 year Bible reading plan: 2 Corinthians 11:10-33 Isaiah 20

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Keep Praying! - Wednesday, July 2nd

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Someone once lamented, “As much as I pray for my country, it appears that the wickedness, especially from the political leaders, keeps increasing. Can God still intervene? Is there need for me to keep praying?” The Word of God admonishes us to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). In Luke 18:1-8 the Lord Jesus emphasized the importance of persistence in prayer. This is because being the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus,you can change anything through prayer. The divine power necessary to cause that change is in you; it was deposited in you the moment you received the Holy Spirit into your life (Acts 1:cool.

Moreover, James 5:16 (AMP) says, “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” Continue to pray for your country. The Lord is the God of all flesh, and there’s nothing too difficult for Him to do (Jeremiah 32:27). He’s the God of possibilities, and He’s given you the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus and effect the changes you desire. Therefore, in praying for your country and other nations of the world, let these thoughts be in your mind.

The God to whom we pray, reigns and rules in the affairs of men: “... to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men” (Daniel 4:17). Consider what He did to King Nebuchadnezzar, who ruled his kingdom with absolute power. The Lord deposed him from his glory, and drove him out from among men, to dwell in the wilderness. God also restoredhimto office after he repented.

God has power over every nation and sets in authority anyone that He chooses (Romans 13:1). When He tells you to pray for your country, it’s because He’s given you the authority to decree a thing and have it established (Job 22:28). Intercede for as long as it takes for peace, continued progress, and stability in your country. Pray as though it depended on you alone to effect changes in your nation, and the truth is, it does; because you’re the salt of the earth.

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, I thank you for teaching me to pray without ceasing for my country. I thank you for your divine power and wisdom that’s released, even now, upon the leaders and political office holders for them to do your will, and for righteousness to be established in the land and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
1 Timothy 2:1-3
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 15:22-35 Esther 5-7

2 Corinthians 11:10-33 Isaiah 20

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Be Truthful- Thursday, July 3rd

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds (Colossians 3:9).

Lying is one habit you ought to eschew because of its dangerous consequences. Truth always eludes liars, and the Word of God is truth (John 17:17). The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Truth (John 16:13), and He builds up a resistance against those who don’t celebrate the truth. The more they lie, the more He resists and avoids them.

A liar isn’t merely someone who told a lie; he is one who makes a habit of lying; he constructs lies. Revelation 22:15 says, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” Notice the Bible doesn’t say, “whosoever telleth lies,” but “whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” The liar plans or strategizes his lies. He knows what he is doing is wrong but still goes ahead to do it, because he’s self-centred; selfish. A liar is also one who says something contrary to God’s Word. The Bible says, “…yea, let God be true, but every man a liar...” (Romans 3:4). As long as a man’s confessions are inconsistent with God’s Word, then they’re lies. For example, the Word says in Romans 5:1, “Therefore being declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (CKJB). If you’re born again, you must accept and walk in His righteousness. If you keep saying, “no one can really be righteous before God,” that would be a lie, because it’s inconsistent with what God has said.

1 Peter 3:10 tells us something instructive: “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” You can’t be speaking God’s Word, and at the same time lying. That’s a contradiction. The New King James Version renders the latter part of 1 Peter 3:10 thus: “…let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit.” The man who deceives others never realizes his own deception. He suddenly “wakes up” and discovers life has passed him by. He doesn’t deserve truth because he doesn’t tell the truth.

If you’re a man of truth, truth will promote and protect you. The Bible says, “…His truth shall be your shield and buckler” (Psalms 91:4). Form a habit of speaking the truth always; this doesn’t just mean desisting from unwholesome communication, but speaking in consonance with the Word. That’s a key principle on how to prosper and have good days.

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, thank you for teaching and instructing me through your Word how to live successfully. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who leads and guides me to walk in truth. I’m lifted to a higher level of glory, where I manifest your excellence and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
Isaiah 44:25
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Proverbs 12:19
The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 16:16-40 Job 1-2

2 Corinthians 12:11-21 Isaiah 22

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Lordlexyy: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks Gombs and welcome back. God empower you.

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Newness in Type and Quality -Friday, July 4th

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).

The Bible declares in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." The Greek rendering of the phrase, "a new creation," actually means "a new species of being!" It doesn’t just refer to a new life in terms of timing; that is to say, a life that has just begun. It means newness in type and quality. A new creation is a new type of man; he’s one of a kind that never existed before! He’s not subject to Satan, and doesn’t need deliverance.

This is who you are, if you’re born again. You’re not subject to defeat, and cannot be disadvantaged. Walk by faith, because you’ve already been given the measure of faith (Romans 12:3). Romans 6:14 declares, "…Sin shall not have dominion over you…." You’re a superior being; you’re no longer governed by sin or bad habits.

You’re not merely someone who has turned a new leaf or has changed from living the bad life to a good life. No! You’re born anew, to express the righteousness, excellence, glory, and multifaceted wisdom of God.

Confession...
I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I’m a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Halleluiah!

Further Study
Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. (KJV)

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (KJV)

Daily Scripture Rqeading

Acts 17:1-15 Job 3-5

2 Corinthians 13:1-6 Isaiah 23-24.

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Invest Your Time In Spiritual Things · SATURDAY 5th July

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:15-16).

Time is an asset, which you must learn to invest wisely. Investing your time wisely means investing your time in spiritual things. Moses had this on his mind when he prayed to the Lord to "...Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom" (Psalms 90:12). Each day you live is an opportunity to accomplish so much, but the question is: How well do you schedule your day?

When you wake up in the morning, don’t just roll off your bed and stumble blindly into the day. Spend quality time first to fellowship with the Holy Spirit in prayer and in the Word. Ask Him to guide you as you schedule your activities for the day and prioritize your activities. Ask Him to help you save time, and you’d discover how much you’re able to accomplish for the Kingdom on a daily basis. Then, you’ll become more productive, effective and progressive.

Remember that life’s got no extra time; so make every day count by doing only those things that’ll advance the Kingdom of God, and improve your life. There’re people who have desired for a long time to read the entire Bible in one year but haven’t been able to achieve this. Some start bu tdon’t complete it. "I usually don’t have enough time," they lament, trying to exonerate themselves, but that’s not a good enough excuse. Time is a fixed asset; it’s only twenty-four hours in one day; so we have to prioritize.

If you were wishing to have more time to study God’s Word, the truth is, you may never get it. What you need is to create the time to study the Word, and schedule your prayer times as well, because your whole future depends on it. Proverbs 1:32 says, "For the turning away of the simple shall slay them…." The simple are those who ignore truth; they ignore revelation and never take spiritual things seriously. They know it’s important to pray, but they’re too busy to do so. God calls them the simple, and He says their complacent attitude shall make them victims in life.

Don’t be like the simple, who would rather do other things than spend time on spiritual matters. Choose always to be spiritually alert so that when the "evil day" comes, it’ll meet you well prepared and you’ll know what to do.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the guidance of your Spirit in my life, and the wisdom that you impart to me each day. I’m continually yielded to the Lordship of your Word. Thus, my steps are ordered in victory, success, and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
 Psalms 33:10;
 10  The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

Psalms 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 17:16-34 Job 6-8
2 year Bible reading plan: 2 Corinthians 13:7-14 Isaiah 25

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2014
CULTIVATE GODLY HABITS - Sunday, July 6th

According to his usual habit Paul went to the synagogue. There during three Sabbaths he held discussions with the people… (Acts 17:2 GNB).

Some habits programme you positively for success, while some others programme you negatively for failure. For example, a student who stays up late to watch movies is definitely programming himself wrongly. He shouldn’t expect to turn out the same way with another who’s studious at night, and spends his time wisely. The latter will most likely end up an excellent student, while the former ends up average or even obtuse.

Human beings are born with “wild” instincts; they come into the world as babies who are uncultured and untamed. As they grow, their inherent “wildness” makes it easier for them to pick up bad habits faster than good ones. This explains why a child may start telling lies without anyone necessarily teaching him how to. As he continues in it, it forms his character. Thus the Bible says, “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6). Children are to be taught early to imbibe godly habits.

The older you get, the more difficult it is to adjust your habits. An adult can’t change easily because he already has a lifestyle, and to change it, he’ll have to get a new one. He’ll only have the opportunity of a new lifestyle when he’s born again; that’s when he receives a brand new life and a new Lord over his life.

If you’re unhappy because of an unwholesome habit, don’t become frustrated; rather, realize that habits are simply repeated actions. If you’d replace that old habit with a good one, you’d get rid of the one you don’t like.

The Bible says sin shall not have dominion over you (Romans 6:14). God’s Word is given to us to guide our thoughts, habits, character, and ultimately build our lives. Whatever godly habit you desire to cultivate is possible. Spend more time in God’s Word and prayer, and your life will align with His perfect will.

Prayer. ..
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word has in it the ability to make me what it talks about. Jesus Christ is Lord of my life; I refuse to be in bondage to any habit or lifestyle that’s contrary to your Word. I have the greater One living in me, and He guides and propels me from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Ezekiel 36:27
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 18:1-23 Job 9-11

Galatians 1:1-9 Isaiah 26

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Challenges: Life’s Exams For Your Promotion ·MONDAY 7th July

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

The Christian life is a journey, and in that journey, there’re challenges. These challenges are springboards for your promotion. Some have thought the moment they became Christians, they would no longer face challenges. Bewildered, they ask, "Why do I still have troubles? Why do I still have problems with my health? Why is it that when I pray, the things I pray about don’t happen instantly?" These and other related questions puzzle their minds from time to time.

If there’re no challenges to your faith, your faith can’t be strengthened. Life isn’t about how smooth things are; you aren’t promoted without the tests of life; that’s what challenges are. God has to let you face certain things so you can exercise your faith and win; and when you do, you’re decorated for more. Never buckle in the day of trouble. Don’t cry. Instead, eyeball the devil and say, "Devil, no matter what you do, I’m more than a conqueror. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!"

Learn from the Apostle Paul who, despite the tribulations, trials, and temptations he faced, didn’t buckle under the pressure. Rather, he latched on to the consolation of the Holy Spirit, while consoling and comforting others who were in trouble with the same comfort he had received. That same comfort of the Holy Spirit is available for you today. Therefore, no matter the challenges you face, they’re bread for you. Stand tall and refuse to fear. Keep the Word of victory in your mouth!

You have the comfort of the Word, and the consolation of the Holy Spirit, to go on and win! No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. 1 John 4:4 says, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

Prayer...
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that your Word ministers to my spirit. I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way, conscious that they’re the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
 Romans 5:3; And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

1 Corinthians 10 : 13
  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 18:24-19:1-7 Job 12-14
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 1:10-17 Isaiah 27

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Success Is Relative · TUESDAY 8th July

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain (1 Corinthians 9:24).

To be successful means living the victorious life through God’s Word. It also means to achieve God’s desired goals for your life. You ought not to measure your success by comparing yourself with someone else, because you may not know God’s plan for that person’s life. Don’t think you’re failing just because someone else is "succeeding." God doesn’t define success that way.

Success is relative, and we’re all at different stages in life. Between you and God, you can know whether you’re successful or not. God measures your success by how much you’re able to accomplish of the things He’s planned for you to do, at different phases of your life. You can look at your life today, even now, and tell whether you’re a success, at this phase of your life.

God’s dream is for you to heap success upon success. If you’re successful now, He can count on you for more, and entrust you with an even higher level of success tomorrow. Therefore, measure your success at each point in your life by comparing your performance or accomplishments with the goals you set to achieve at the beginning. You can be a success at a certain level and then the goal broadens, the challenges are increased, and the dyke is raised. When you overcome the challenges and attain those new goals, you become a success again at that new level. It goes on that way from one level of glory to another.

Prayer...
Dear Lord, thank you for showing me how to run with patience the race that you’ve set before me. My gaze is on you Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling your plans and purpose for my life. I refuse to compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success in life with your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: 
Philippians 3:13; Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

hebrews 12:2
  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 year Bible reading plan : : Acts 19:8-41 Job 15-18
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 1:18-2:1-2 Isaiah 28

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2014
It Matters how you see-Thursday, July 10th

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

As one who’s born again, it matters how you see. God doesn’t want you to see or observe situations like an ordinary man; hence, He instructs us in 2 Corinthians 4:18 to see the invisible. It takes the anointing to do that. For example, when David was sent to the battlefront by his father to check on his brothers, he heard Goliath, the champion of the Philistines, taunting the children of Israel. He then enquired from the soldiers what would be done for the one who defeated the giant.

However, his eldest brother, Eliab, berated him and tried to shut him up, urging him to go back home (1 Samuel 17:28). Eliab couldn’t see spiritually; he didn’t perceive that there was an anointing on David’s life. He couldn’t see the future that God was going to make David king of Israel.

It’s possible to look at a child and know that child’s future; it takes the anointing to do that. It takes maturity in walking with the Spirit to know such things. When the Lord Jesus was brought into the temple as a little baby, Simeon and Anna, both prophets of God, saw Him, and recognized Him as the Messiah. The one who’s spiritually mature never disdains others or treats them scornfully. He’ll envision their future and treat them with love.

Learn to see others through the eyes of your spirit. This can be achieved by praying and rejoicing in Christ for them; before long, He’ll begin to show you their future: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear,that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, I thank you for helping me to see the real value of people, including children, and also for empowering me by your Spirit to discern their greatness, and play my role in helping them discover and fulfil their destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
2 Corinthians 5:7
(For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley

Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 20:17-38 Job 22-24

Galatians 2:13-21 Isaiah 30

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2014
GLORIOUS THINGS ARE SPOKEN OF YOU - Friday, July 11th

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God (Hebrews 10:7).

The Lord Jesus, while He walked the earth, lived out the perfect will of God; He walked in a preordained destiny. He located His destiny and purpose in the written Word, and fulfilled the glorious things that had been spoken of Him.

Luke 4:17-21 shows us how the Lord entered into His destiny. It reads, “And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” The Master recognized and acknowledged publicly that these verses were written concerning Him. He knew what His identity and mission were; His destiny was clearly spelt out in the Word.

Psalms 87:3 says, “Glorious things are spoken of thee O city of God” ; that refers to you—the new creation in Christ Jesus—you’re the city of God. Glorious things are spoken of you in the Word: glorious things about your heritage, placement, ability, liberty, and privileges in Christ Jesus. Your responsibility is to look into the Word to locate, and enter into, the glorious things that are written of you, and fulfil your destiny.

Your destiny is in the Word of God, and it’s been settled; it’s not determined by your family background, country of residence or the government of the day. You’ve been destined for greatness, set apart for a life of victory and triumph from glory to glory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” This means your origin is in God; you hail from Him, and you’re already victorious over Satan and the adversities of life. This is your destiny. Personalize this and other glorious things written of you in the Word, and walk in the light of them. Halleluiah!

Confession. ..
I know who I am! I’m the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I walk in the light of His glory today, manifesting His righteousness, and unveiling His wisdom that’s inherent in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Psalm 87:3
Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:1-16 Job 25-28

Galatians 3:1-12 Isaiah 31

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Faith For The Triumphant Life � Saturday 12th July

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

The Apostle Paul in the verse above lets us know that God always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ Jesus. We?ve been called to a life of success, joy, health, righteousness, and boundless possibilities. Glory to God!

The one who?s born again reigns over Satan and the negativities of life. Someone might say, "But my experiences aren?t just in line with the triumphant life; rather, it?s the exact opposite."

The first thing you need is to accept that the triumphant life is the right of every believer. However, it takes understanding and the walk of faith to live this transcendent life. God is a "faith-God." He operates by faith and as His offspring, we?re to do the same. The Bible says without faith it?s impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). We walk by faith and not by sight or sensory perception (2 Corinthians 5:7). Faith is living in and by the Word.

It?s God?s will and desire that you live joyfully, reigning and winning every day in life, through the Word.

Prayer...

Dear Father, I thank you for causing me always to triumph in Christ, and for granting me wisdom to excel in all things, to the glory of your Name. I live in health, prosperity and joy always, celebrating my victory over Satan, the world, and all the negativities of life! Thank you for giving me such a triumphant life, in Jesus? Name. Amen.

Further Study: 1 John 4:4; John 16:33

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 21:17-36 Job 29-31

2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 3:13-22 Isaiah 32

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2014
The Fruit-bearing Part Of The Vine . Sunday, June 13th .

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23 ).

The Capital letter “S” used for “Spirit” in the verse above is quite misleading to the original meaning of that verse. Many have thought that because it’s a capital “S” then Paul must be talking about the Holy Spirit, but that couldn't possibly be, because the Holy Spirit doesn’t bear fruits. There’s no where in the Scriptures that suggests that He does. The opening verse actually refers to the recreated human spirit; the spirit that's born again.

Recall the words of Jesus in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches….” The branches are the fruit-bearing part of a tree. Jesus didn’t say, “I am the vine and the Holy Ghost is the branch,” no. He said “YOU,” referring to the believing ones: We’re the fruit-bearing part of the Vine. When Jesus uttered those words, He conveyed a deep spiritual truth showing us that, first, we have the same life as He does. Secondly, we have the same Name. This is indicative of a life of ever-increasing glory, as you keep bearing fruits. Halleluiah.

The Master also said in John 15:16, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain….” This isn't talking about a one-off experience, but a life of limitless possibilities and unending productivity. God isn't interested in you just producing fruits, but that your fruits continually increase. Just as the farmer prunes his trees in order to harvest more fruits, so also the Lord prunes His body that it may bear more fruits (John 15:2).

Confession...
I'm a member of the body of Christ, of His flesh and of His bones. I’m manifesting the fruits of the new creation life. Love, joy, peace, longsuffering,gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance are products of my recreated human spirit. I live out the life of righteousness in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Ephesians 4:22-24 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.;

John 15:1-5 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 21:37-22:1-21, Job 32-35

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 3:23-29, Isaiah 33

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2014
The Same Lineage of Faith- Monday, July 14th

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire..
Hebrews 11:32-34

The Apostle Paul makes a very powerful claim in 2 Corinthians 4:13, referring to the new creation as having the same spirit of faith with the patriarchs of faith in the Bible: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” He actually quoted a portion of scripture in the Old Testament, precisely Psalms 116:10, one of the psalms of David. Here, he remembers the exploits of David and affirms that we have the same spirit of faith as David.

David had the anointing of the Holy Spirit working in his life; and as a young lad,he tore a lion and a bear apart with his bare hands, on two separate occasions. He slew the great Goliath of Gath, the champion of the Philistines, and won the victory for Israel. David’s faith-filled words to the seemingly invincible giant, Goliath of Gath, are very inspiring. He said to him, “This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand. And I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel” (1 Samuel 17:46). What a faith proclamation!

You can live everyday in total victory, by putting your faith to work as others did in Bible days. The Bible says for us to be “...followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:12). This refers to those who, through faith, faced and overcame whatever obstacle was before them. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, the prophets of old, the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles have all set for us examples of faith to emulate. We’re of the same faith-lineage. We believe and speak in agreement with our heavenly Father; we proclaim His words and they produce the desired results.

Confession. ...
I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my confessions of faith,I’m framing my world and causing the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for me in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Hebrews 13:5-6.
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6.So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. ;

Romans 4:16-17.
16.Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all.

17.(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 22:22-23:1-11, Job 36-39

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 4:1-11, Isaiah 34

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2014
An Unbeatable Partnership · TUESDAY 15th July· 

And all things are of God, who hath … given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

God’s number one passion is to save souls. He proved His commitment to this by sending Jesus to die to save humanity (John 3:16). Despite God’s commitment to saving the lost, He wills to do it through us—His children; He has committed to us "the ministry of reconciliation"; this task has been assigned to us.

In the Book of Acts, chapter ten, we read about Cornelius, a Roman centurion. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; therefore, God had mercy on him and sent an angel to him. Nevertheless, the angel couldn’t lead him to Christ, because it’s not the responsibility of angels to preach the Gospel by ministering the words of salvation. They don’t have that honour. The angel told him to send men to Joppa to ask for Peter. Peter came and proclaimed the Gospel to Cornelius, and he and his household received Christ that day.

Your relevance in God’s plan for the salvation of the world can’t be overstated. He wants to reach out to people through you, and because He knows you won’t be able to achieve this by your own ability, He gave you the Holy Spirit to be with you, and in you. He’s your partner in soul-winning, and that is an unbeatable partnership. He has come into you to make you an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 3:6). His presence in you makes your life supernatural.

Recall what He did with Peter, who, on three occasions, denied the Lord, being afraid of persecution from the Jews. However, when he received the Holy Spirit, he became so bold that he ministered the Gospel to a large assembly, and on that occasion, three thousand people gave their hearts to Christ. The moment you receive the Holy Spirit, power comes into you. That power, which is the dynamic ability to cause changes (Acts 1:cool, gives you the ability to be a bold witness of the resurrected Christ.

Confession...
The Lord has anointed me with the Holy Spirit, and with power to be an effective minister of reconciliation, spreading the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ with passion, fervour and dedication. I’m yielded always to the Holy Spirit who is my Senior Partner in soulwinning, and together we make an unbeatable team, bringing salvation to people everywhere. Halleluiah.

Further Study: 
2 Corinthians 6:1; We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

1 Corinthians 1:9 aMP;

2 Corinthians 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
 6  Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 23:12-35 Job 40-42
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 4:12-20 Isaiah 35

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2014
He Doesn’t Lay Blames · WEDNESDAY 16th July · 

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreprovable in his sight (Colossians 1:21-22 CWSB).

What a blessing to know the true nature and character of our heavenly Father! James 1:5 says, He "…upbraideth not…," which means He doesn’t reproach or criticize you. He doesn’t blame you for anything. Men may look at you and berate or scold you, but God isn’t that way. He doesn’t even count your sins against you (2 Corinthians 5:19), neither does He find fault with you. Read the opening scripture once more. It says, "...He reconciled (you) in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable, and unreprovable in His sight." This is so comforting. It means that before God, you’re without blemish and free from accusation; you’ve been justified. Halleluiah.

No wonder the Apostle Paul got poetic in Romans 8:33-34 saying, "Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again…." Then in verse thirty-eight to thirty-nine, he declared, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Christ Jesus already died for you; He was condemned in your place. 1 Peter 3:18 says, "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit." The one that died for you is no ordinary person. Thus, no one should condemn you anymore. There’s therefore now no condemnation for you, because you’re in Christ Jesus, and walk according to the spirit (Romans 8:1).

Christ is your righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30); it doesn’t matter who accuses you; to God you’re unblameable, because of His righteousness in you. You may say, "But I’ve made mistakes." Yes, you have, but Jesus took responsibility for all your mistakes. He’s the reason God doesn’t charge you with wrong. Halleluiah!

Prayer...
Blessed be God, by whom I’ve been called into oneness with the Lord Jesus Christ, such that I approach the throne of grace boldly, without guilt, condemnation or blame. I thank you Father, for this awesome privilege, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: Hebrews 4:14–16;
 14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 year Bible reading plan: acts 24:1-27 Psalms 1-6
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 4:21-31 Isaiah 36

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2014
The Name That Opens Every Door .Thursday, July 17th .

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God (1 John 5:13).

Notice the underlined construction. The Apostle John says “…that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” Simply put, he’s saying, “Put the Name of Jesus to work!” That Name opens every door in every city and every nation. That’s the Name you need for a life of consistent victory, anywhere.

For example, when Jesus gave the great commission in Mark 16:15 and said, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature,” He did so in His Name. He gave us His Name, and that's something bigger than the whole world.Philippians 2:10 says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” This is the reason you can be comfortable, unruffled and at peace in any city, region or nation. You’re an ambassador of Christ, on a divine assignment, sent forth, not in your own name, but in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ.

Luke’s account in Acts 3, of how Peter and John healed the lame man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful, is a detailed example of men who dared to use the Name of Jesus. Incidentally, this was their first miracle after Jesus’ ascension. When Peter met the man who was crippled from birth, he said, “…In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6).The man couldn’t walk in his own name, or in his earthly father’s name; but he did in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

Are there doors that seem to have been shut against you? Use the Name of Jesus! It's the Name above all names. The reason for the failure, defeat, sickness, and weakness in the lives of many people is that rather than use the Name of Jesus, they trusted, as it were, in their own names. Psalm 20:7 AMP says, “Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.”

It doesn't matter the challenges you might be facing, whether it's in your finances or in your health, put the Name of Jesus to work. If it’s a pain or a growth in your body, put your hand on it and command it to go in the Name of Jesus, and you'll definitely have results!

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and all the adversities of life. By the power of that Name, I declare that I'm living the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
Acts 3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. ;

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 25:1-12, Psalm 7-10

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 5:1-12 Isaiah 37

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2014
A Heritage of greatness Friday, July 18th.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden underfoot of men.(Matthew 5:13)

God told Abraham that He would make him great, and in his seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed (Genesis 22:18). This is our heritage as Abraham’s seed; we’ve been set apart for greatness; it’s our calling to be a blessing to this world and to effect positive changes in it. You’re in this world as an agent of positive change.

If you never get to hear about it or know of it, you may never become what God has made you. The first step is to know who Christ is in you and who you are in Him. Having known this, the next thing is to begin living accordingly. Look again at God's idea. He said to Abraham, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2). It wasn't Abraham who begged God, “Please, I want to be great; make me great”; no! God chose to make him great, and make him a blessing.

This means that whether or not you intend edit, greatness is God's dream for you. God’s promise of greatness to Abraham was also to Abraham’s seed, which is Christ (Galatians 3:16). Now, if you're born again, you've been baptized into Christ. That means you’re Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise (Galatians 3:27-29). You were born into greatness by virtue of your being in Christ. You don’t need to struggle to be great; greatness abides in you now!

Live everyday, with the mentality of the great man or woman that you are. It’s our year of greatness, and those who are born great have away of thinking, talking, walking, and living. They don’t grumble or complain; they make things happen! By the power of the Word and ability of the Spirit, they effect changes.

Make great things happen in your life and for others this year, and maintain the prestigious attitude of greatness that befits your personality in Christ.

Prayer. ..
Dear Father, I thank you for your anointing is on me to take that quantum leap, and bring in new ideas and innovations that'll transform the lives of millions around the world positively. Thank you for granting me the wisdom and grace to make great things happen for others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Genesis 12:1-3.
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:8.
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 25:13-26:1, Psalm 11-16

2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 5:13-19, Isaiah 38

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Peace—Power Over Crisis- Saturday, July 19th

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27).

The words of the Master above indicate that the world does give some kind of peace; yet, the peace that Jesus gives to you is different from the peace the world gives. For example, the world, through medical science, has done a lot in treating certain kinds of ailments, but God is the only One who heals. Not only does He heal you, He also makes you whole.

In the world today, many are seeking peace from their neighbours, the government, and everywhere else except from the Lord. Yet, He’s the only one that gives the kind of peace that man really needs. That peace is power over crises; meaning that, in the midst of the storms, troubles, and pressures of life, you're unperturbed; full of joy and happiness.

Man can't help himself; to live meaningfully on earth, he needs the Lord. Life becomes worth living and exciting when you discover that Christ is all you need. He’s the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).The peace He gives you transcends human understanding (Philippians 4:7); it comes with extraordinary grace for excellence, preservation and rest. It originates from the Hebrew word “Shalom” which is a reference to the totality of salvation. Therefore, when you call the Lord “Jehovah Shalom,” you’re saying He’s the Lord, the very embodiment of your peace, your rest, and your habitation.

You don’t have to struggle through life or be buffeted by the pressures of life; Christ is your power over crises! He’s given you so much peace that He has left no place for fear. It makes no difference the turmoil, distress and troubles in today's world, refuse to fear, for the Creator of the whole world loves and cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). His unconquerable wings of protection are spread over you. Let His peace rule in your heart, and be anxious for nothing.

Prayer. ..
Thank you dear Lord, for justifying me by faith, and granting me peace with prosperity and rest through Christ: this peace garrisons my heart and mind today. I appreciate your grace in me for excellence, and everlasting love for me, which makes me confident of a life of glory, and triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :
Hebrews 4:10
For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 26:2-18 Psalm 17-18

Galatians 5:20-26 Isaiah 39

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2014
He’s Too Big To Be Questioned "How?" · SUNDAY 20th July·

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham (Galatians 3:6-7).

Romans 10:6-8 explains that there’s the righteousness which is of faith, and that righteousness speaks. What exactly does it speak? Let’s read: "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach."

Notice the underlined portion again; it says concisely, "Don’t ask God ‘How?’" That’s a principle of faith in the Kingdom of God. Don’t ask Him how the miracle is going to happen; He’s too big to be asked "How?" Leave the ‘how’ to Him. Stop trying to figure out how your faith will work and produce the miracle you need right now. Your responsibility is to keep speaking and acting on the Word.

When you want things to happen in a certain way, don’t ask "How is God going to do it?" He’s the God of all flesh; the Monarch of the universe, there’s nothing too hard for Him. He’s your "how!" Don’t ask Him, or try to rationalize how His Word will come to pass in your life.

Consider Abraham: he believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. The Bible says he made an unqualified committal of himself to God’s Word. Against hope, he believed in hope, that he would become the father of many nations, in line with God’s Word to him (Romans 4:18). He was fully persuaded that, what God had promised, He was also able to perform (Romans 4:21)

Rather than ask God "How?" the latter part of Romans 10:8-10 tells us how faith talks: it speaks the same thing with God in consent, and that settles it forever! Faith accepts, believes, endorses, and confesses God’s Word as absolute truth, and acts accordingly.

Confession....
The word of faith is in my heart, and in my mouth; that’s the Word of faith by which I live. I speak the same things in consent with the Word: I’m victorious, prosperous, healthy, marvelously helped and favoured of the Lord today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: Mark 11:23; Jeremiah 32:27

1 year Bible reading plan: acts 26:19-32 Psalms 19-20
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 6:1-9 Isaiah 40

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Use Your Mind · MONDAY 21th July·

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

The focus of Romans chapter 12 is the subject of thoughts—the use of your mind. Your mind is an instrument given to you by God to improve your life from glory to glory. You have to see first in your mind the things you desire for your life, and create them. Thoughts are pictures of the mind that have power and create realities.

The quickest way to affect your thoughts is through mental pictures. Every man is the character of his thoughts. Your mind can make you poor or make you rich; it can put you in the place of glory or in a place of dishonour. The Bible tells us about Lazarus, a righteous man who was a beggar (Luke 16:20-21). When he died, he was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom, but he lived and died a beggar, not because that was his destiny, but because that was his mind-set.

Romans 12:3 says God has given to everyone the measure of faith; so it’s about what you do with your faith. If Lazarus had projected himself in faith, envisioning his rich heritage as the seed of Abraham, he wouldn’t have remained poor.

Use your mind to focus, and project yourself to your next greater level. However, don’t disdain or berate others who’re yet to attain your level of reasoning. Don’t compare yourself with them; rather, understand that each of us is at a different level of faith, and gifted differently.

How do you think? Jesus often challenged the Jews to think right. Use your mind correctly, to picture your glorious and victorious life in Christ.

Confession...
My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. I focus my mind on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Halleluiah!

Further Study:
 Luke 6:45; A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 27:1-26 Psalms 21-22
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 6:10-18 Isaiah 41

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Vicdedean(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
mabell:

You know, some of you dont really know who men of God are. Every pastor I know is a giver, Pastror Chris is one of the greatest givers ive known. You you know how much he spend to reach the world for Jesus. Rhapsody is not for making money, He gave 10 million free copies to Nigeria last year,right now we are didtributing free bibles to millions.He is so focussed on his calling and assigment that he doesnt even recognise if critics exist. If pastor Chris knows what i am doing , he will rather commend it.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Vicdedean(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Gombs: Use Your Mind · MONDAY 21th July·
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).
The focus of Romans chapter 12 is the subject of thoughts—the use of your mind. Your mind is an instrument given to you by God to improve your life from glory to glory. You have to see first in your mind the things you desire for your life, and create them. Thoughts are pictures of the mind that have power and create realities.
The quickest way to affect your thoughts is through mental pictures. Every man is the character of his thoughts. Your mind can make you poor or make you rich; it can put you in the place of glory or in a place of dishonour. The Bible tells us about Lazarus, a righteous man who was a beggar (Luke 16:20-21). When he died, he was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom, but he lived and died a beggar, not because that was his destiny, but because that was his mind-set.
Romans 12:3 says God has given to everyone the measure of faith; so it’s about what you do with your faith. If Lazarus had projected himself in faith, envisioning his rich heritage as the seed of Abraham, he wouldn’t have remained poor.
Use your mind to focus, and project yourself to your next greater level. However, don’t disdain or berate others who’re yet to attain your level of reasoning. Don’t compare yourself with them; rather, understand that each of us is at a different level of faith, and gifted differently.
How do you think? Jesus often challenged the Jews to think right. Use your mind correctly, to picture your glorious and victorious life in Christ.
Confession...
My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. I focus my mind on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Halleluiah!
Further Study:
 Luke 6:45; A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 27:1-26 Psalms 21-22
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 6:10-18 Isaiah 41
mabell:

You know, some of you dont really know who men of God are. Every pastor I know is a giver, Pastror Chris is one of the greatest givers ive known. You you know how much he spend to reach the world for Jesus. Rhapsody is not for making money, He gave 10 million free copies to Nigeria last year,right now we are didtributing free bibles to millions.He is so focussed on his calling and assigment that he doesnt even recognise if critics exist. If pastor Chris knows what i am doing , he will rather commend it.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Vicdedean(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Gombs: He’s Too Big To Be Questioned "How?" · SUNDAY 20th July·

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham (Galatians 3:6-7).

Romans 10:6-8 explains that there’s the righteousness which is of faith, and that righteousness speaks. What exactly does it speak? Let’s read: "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach."

Notice the underlined portion again; it says concisely, "Don’t ask God ‘How?’" That’s a principle of faith in the Kingdom of God. Don’t ask Him how the miracle is going to happen; He’s too big to be asked "How?" Leave the ‘how’ to Him. Stop trying to figure out how your faith will work and produce the miracle you need right now. Your responsibility is to keep speaking and acting on the Word.

When you want things to happen in a certain way, don’t ask "How is God going to do it?" He’s the God of all flesh; the Monarch of the universe, there’s nothing too hard for Him. He’s your "how!" Don’t ask Him, or try to rationalize how His Word will come to pass in your life.

Consider Abraham: he believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. The Bible says he made an unqualified committal of himself to God’s Word. Against hope, he believed in hope, that he would become the father of many nations, in line with God’s Word to him (Romans 4:18). He was fully persuaded that, what God had promised, He was also able to perform (Romans 4:21)

Rather than ask God "How?" the latter part of Romans 10:8-10 tells us how faith talks: it speaks the same thing with God in consent, and that settles it forever! Faith accepts, believes, endorses, and confesses God’s Word as absolute truth, and acts accordingly.

Confession....
The word of faith is in my heart, and in my mouth; that’s the Word of faith by which I live. I speak the same things in consent with the Word: I’m victorious, prosperous, healthy, marvelously helped and favoured of the Lord today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: Mark 11:23; Jeremiah 32:27

1 year Bible reading plan: acts 26:19-32 Psalms 19-20
2 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 6:1-9 Isaiah 40

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2014
The God-life In You · TUESDAY 22nd July· 

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life (1 John 5:11-12).

Your consciousness of your personality, origin, and heritage in Christ will affect the way you live, control the decisions you make, and the things that happen with, and around you. This is why you should be conscious of the life of God that’s in you. The Lord Jesus said in John 5:26, "For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself." We read in our opening scripture that God has given us eternal life. What is this eternal life?

Eternal life is the life and nature of God imparted to the spirit of the one who believes in Jesus. It’s the supernatural life of God in your spirit, making you invincible, indestructible, and superior to Satan, sickness, disease, failure and death. The Apostle John in 1 John 5:13 writes, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...." God wants you to be conscious of His life in you. That consciousness gives you the winner’s mentality.

You don’t have to "feel" it in your body first to be conscious that you have eternal life; it’s in your spirit. Every so often, declare that the life of God is in you: from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet! Perhaps you got injured and it’s hurting terribly, remind yourself that you have the life of God in you. You’re born of the Spirit and the Word of God; your life is supernatural. That means there has to be a restoration.

Some people have had minor injuries that wouldn’t heal for many years. Such injuries eventually degenerated into debilitating ailments that cost them their lives, only because they knew nothing about this life of God. It’s the miracle-life! It’s incorruptible. If you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, activate the power of the God-life in you by praying in tongues, and speaking the Word. Within a short while, you’d notice strength and vitality return to your body.

Confession..
  I have the life of God in me; it flows in every fibre of my being. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through! I’m whole, sound, and excellent, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: 
John 3:16; [KJV] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 3:20; [KJV] Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

3 John 1:2[KJV] Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 year Bible reading plan: Acts 27:27-44 Psalms 23-25
2 year Bible reading plan : Ephesians 1:1-14 Isaiah 42

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.