Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework (409 Views)

Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by danmike: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
My daughter's in Primary One; she came home yesterday with her Maths homework. Wifey and I racked our brains to answer the questions but our efforts didn't come up good.

My Teacher and Mathematics graduate friends are yet to respond to the homework some 17 hours after sending them the questions.

I know it's simple Maths, probably quantitative reasoning, but till now, my brains' yet to come up with answers. The method I managed to arrive at the answers in the given examples is too complex for her age.

Please, could the Maths gurus assist, as she said something about possibility of being flogged at school should she not submit at least one correct answer.

The homework is attached therein:

Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please Help Out Guys.....
Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
Please Help Out Guys.....
Can't you help out?
Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Saimeritus:
Can't you help out?
Cant you help out?
Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by octal2003(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
All the numbers in each rows, column and diagonals of the matrices are equal. In the first matrix 5+10+9=24, 5+12+7=24, 5+8+11=24 and so on.
Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by samwise99(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by Diligentpays: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
danmike:
My daughter's in Primary One; she came home yesterday with her Maths homework. Wifey and I racked our brains to answer the questions but our efforts didn't come up good.

My Teacher and Mathematics graduate friends are yet to respond to the homework some 17 hours after sending them the questions.

I know it's simple Maths, probably quantitative reasoning, but till now, my brains' yet to come up with answers. The method I managed to arrive at the answers in the given examples is too complex for her age.

Please, could the Maths gurus assist, as she said something about possibility of being flogged at school should she not submit at least one correct answer.

The homework is attached therein:
Just like one of the contributors
It is simply the addition of numbers in a row and the numbers in column and making sure they yield the same results
1)
9+7+5 =21
1+8+ 12 =21
11+6+4 =21
Adding the rows will equally result to 21..

2)
3+8+7 =18
10+6+2=18
5+4+9 =18
Adding the rows will equally result to 18
3)
8+1+6=15
4+9+2=15
3+5+7=15
Adding the rows will equally result to 15
The others follows, hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Helping Hand With Daughter's Maths Homework by Damolux01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Question answered aidy...Kudos to u peeps.

(1) (Reply)

UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE / Photos: Ayo Fayose's Son Graduates From Covenant University, Says / Polythecnic Mode Of Writing Exam Vs University Mode Which Is More Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.