Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide (1527 Views)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / GNLD Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer & Super 10 Liquid Pesticide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vegetable farmers in the house, please I need recommended fungicide and pesticide for ewedu, waterleaf and ugwu. I want the one that won't be harmful to consumer.
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by soil9: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
Vegetable farmers in the house, please I need recommended fungicide and pesticide for ewedu, waterleaf and ugwu. I want the one that won't be harmful to consumer.
buy funguforce and mix with delfan plus in a knapsack sprayer. it is an effective combination to prevent and cure fungal infection
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by moshoodtex: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
please, i planted ewedu last dry season i lost all my investment without any with higher ratio. but this was caused by fungi call Southern blight. What can i use as fungicide for this disease.
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
soil9:
buy funguforce and mix with delfan plus in a knapsack sprayer. it is an effective combination to prevent and cure fungal infection
pls bro are these two not harmful to consumers
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by soil9: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
not at all. just adhere to the pre-harvest interval and the instruction on the products
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by jethro2: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:

The two are very harmful to you and the consumers.

Look for Neem oil or orange oil.
Some drop of that with organic liquid soap will do the work.
Re: Ewedu, Ugwu, Waterleaf Fungicide And Pesticide by eseogene: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Use trichoderma viride, it's a bio pesticide and very safe for human consumption. It'll also help the vegetables as well. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Piggery Processing Pork Sausages, Bacon,ham In Nigeria / Sesame Seed/ Blackseed /barley And Wheat In Large Quantity Available / How To Hatch Your Chicken Eggs With And Without An Incubator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.