Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter (68332 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Jengem: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Your daughter is a thot
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by danduj(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
See muscles lyk serena williams own grin
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hot?

Really?

Can her 'hotness' boil beans? grin
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Masquerade7: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Keeping advertising your girl .
Her nyash will tell her.
Vultures everywhere.
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by jayloms: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
I find this really weird - A father sharing her daughter's ***** on SM Well, don't blame nobody when bananas begin to fall on her.
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now i knw dt madness runs in their blood!
Train up a child in d way of d Lord.......
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
SIR WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HOT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THOSE PHOTOS PROMOTES NUDITY

WELL, WHO AM I TO SAY ANYTHING.. SEX SELLS
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Getintouch2004(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol, like father like daughter
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sukkot: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
no flab. she hot like fayaaaa

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by WatchinginHD(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
A
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by jammal: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! a father is celebrating his daughter with such pix?
Naija i hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by wink2015(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Grand Pa Charly,

The Area Fada Number One!
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by YelloweWest: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mad man... this is Africa o
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by nextstep(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aw hell yeah... I'd be all over that, but I'm sure a few lesbians on NL are reaching for their ... wink

* I didn't say she's lez oh.... just imagining that lez would find her attractive too *
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Teegelop(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Like father like daughter
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sexaddict08(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
teamv:
the apple did not fall far from the tree

she has started her own ooo
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Jake101(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
adeoba2008:
Like father,like daughter...
You have said it all.
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by DarkRebel69: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jakumo:
My God she is in great shape. Nothing more sexy than a black woman who exercises regularly, who REFUSES to wage chemical warfare on her hair to try and straighten it, who is confident enough to cut her hair short, and bold enough to REFUSE to wear a frigging wig.

Wood alert ! Wood alert ! Charlie Boy brought his girl up right, with the right mentality that is FREE from mental slavery. The only imperfection in sight on that amazing body, is those damned tattoos. I hate em. No matter how small and tasteful they may be.

So those members of the female gender who do not cut their hair short, or who fancy wearing wigs are, according to you, "not bold and not confident"?
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by dreu2fine(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wat aot d body enhancing cream she de use
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sekem: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
heckymaicon:
and so fvckin what?
make we fry akamu?

No

Make you submit your application

You be learner?

So you no sabi na coded suitors advert the man dey run for im daughter?
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sexaddict08(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Crystalline:
I no know wetin I dey do here
and some people are praising him....this one weak mee... abeg who that weak me mem
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one Thank God for my Father Eze no go hear sey in fact I don die just imagining
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sexaddict08(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:

So those members of the female gender who do not cut their hair short, or who fancy wearing wigs are, according to you, "not bold and not confident"?

just forget that mofo
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by whizzyleejr(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is that the reason for her to disfigure her body with tattoo
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by patorial(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
let me just reserve space
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sexaddict08(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
SIR WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HOT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THOSE PHOTOS PROMOTES NUDITY

WELL, WHO AM I TO SAY ANYTHING.. SEX SELLS

dont you know him?
me i only came here to quote comments ooo...
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by DarkRebel69: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
sexaddict08:

just forget that mofo

You're right, I probably should. Some of his posts have come to my notice as of recent, it's almost as if his powers of reasoning forsake him whenever he decides to make a comment on Nairaland.
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by trustedbrain(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
bbbabes:
She nor even reach half
jealousy don start........ Make i dey observe
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by MEvagreen(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Too much makeup
Re: Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter by sexaddict08(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Now i knw dt madness runs in their blood!
Train up a child in d way of d Lord.......

you can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.