Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) (68298 Views)

DJ Cuppy Takes Her Mum On First Ride In Her Brand New Ferrari (video) / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by ZWorld: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
The ‘Cuppyjosh’ relationship seems to foster on as DJ cuppy takes Anthony Joshua on a "romantic" date in Lagos.

Ever since Professional boxer, Anthony Joshua arrived Lagos, Nigeria, he he been cruising around family and old friends.

Popular celebrity DJ Cuppy posted a video on her Instagram story hours ago, of her and Anthony Joshua on a date on yacht.

Watch the video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/dj-cuppy-takes-anthony-joshua-on-a-date-in-lagos-photos/

L

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by ZWorld: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
tongue

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by delugajackson: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
The rich will always be in company of the rich.

Not only is A.J a boxing legend but he's also making Nigeria proud through his art. Can't say the same for DJ Cuppy though.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Hintona(f): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finally she changed her hair style,
fine woman I just hope he notices you
Wetin concern me sef.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by weslay: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
AJ needs to focus on his rematch with Ruiz. He needs to KO the dude

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hintona:
Finally she changed her hair style,
fine woman I just hope he notices you
Wetin concern me sef.
But it is still pink. I just wish she would change the color

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by simiife: 3:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Shey diz gel no go allow AJ focus on ein match wey dey come abi,I don't even know if everything is by force sef.lollz

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Dj Cuppy trying so hard to make Anthony Joshua notice her, but the man already knows the code never you wife a hoe

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Vikzz(m): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2019
she wants AJ soo bad grin grin

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nigerfine2: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Many myiopic thinkers, poverty is bad for real.
I love the way the gurl stepped out to host him.
The rich knows everything is not about sex and marriage. Making this guy feel welcome is an investment. How I wish I can host davido in my home city

232 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2019
I feel AJ ust came to visit DJ Cuppy. She should leave AJ alone so he can enjoy Naija

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2019
When I saw her with Joshua's sister, I knew she was playing her cards. Anthony Joshua will just dig her and move on grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by mrNEMZY(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Feminists in Nigeria will soon get a patron.

After throwing herself all over AJ, as a sharp guy AJ will fvck her.

After he leaves Nigeria, we will be seeing quotes like men are scum and all that.

Then when other men start running from her bcoz of her bitterness, she will lack prick and this would turn her into a feminist.

Nonsense

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:34am On Jul 16, 2019
AJ obviously doesn't mind and they are both single. You people should leave Cuppy abeg. Any female posting a negative comment is jealous.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by RaptObserver: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Rich celebrities don't rush to marry just like that. And ppl must understand in their world, everything is seen in terms of money. She has recovered in many folds what she spent in hosting him and expanded her tentacles. That is good for business. Until you have real evidence they have screwed, nobody should make any wrong judgment. Moreover, AJ might be on a rehabilitation visit ahead of his rematch. He is an African remember?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sparog(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2019
sedutrice:

But it is still pink. I just wish she would change the color

Yeah right

She's pretty but her choice of hair and dressing sometimes makes her look ugly

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2019
No man likes a woman who forces herself on Us.
Show us the green light not the whole traffic light.

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Why is she trying so hard??
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Who did Otedola offend

In life, you are not successful until you finish having children, and they grow up to become successful.

Some children are a disgrace to their parents.

Just imagine if Otedola wasn't rich, what would have happened to this his daughter who is so freaky about popular and famous men without any iota of self control or shame

I am sure if Otedola was an average man financially, this his daughter would have long became multiple babymama to different Yahoo boys cry

This is one of the things that scares me about having female children, they are very good in bringing shame to their families at times, but when they want to have sense, their sense na die grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2019
She don dey gather bwest small small... undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Religion6: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2019
The hate on her wouldn't change anything. Better go and better your life first. Good morning all

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Hmm... Joshua go don fvck dis gurl

22 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Zoroaster: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2019
To cuppy this boobs press lipsrsealed

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2019
They look good together....

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by abumoney(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2019
She knows what she wants and she's going for it. Most of you here keep pretending

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Dj puss.. oh sorry cuppy i mean,
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2019
DJ Copied is just wasting her time. AJ pass him level. Person wey all the A-list celebs in America and Europe are dying for.
Na girls like Rihanna, Kylie Jenner etc fit hol am. DJ Copied berra go jam Brodashaggi grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Even the Rich hustle

See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi