Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Job/vacancy; Fortune Careers Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job/vacancy; Fortune Careers Ltd. (582 Views)

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC / 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert / Who Knows Fortune Careers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancy; Fortune Careers Ltd. by Johncuppa(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I just received a message from the above name firm to come for career chart tomorrow by 9am.
My spirit told me whom they are so I Google the name, just to notice many people have been receiving messages from them without knowing when they applied for the job or how they are getting people's number.
This is how they got your number; if you have ever registered on "assist hire" site (the ads is here on nairaland), they claimed to be hiring for Lagos state government for internship program for unemployed graduates in Lagos state, you have successfully given your number to them.

This is to show that not all you see on nairaland are genuine (I'm not saying all). Take your time to verify anything you see here before subscribing to it.

(1) (Reply)

The Interacting Session Was Super Interesting With Mr Afolabi. / Freelance High-end Academic Editor/Writer / Sales Executives Needed Urgently!!! Apply Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.