Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? (38654 Views)

A Poultry Farm Sitting On A 5 Acres Of Land Is Up For Sale / How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / What Would It Cost Me To Raise 500 Broilers To Maturity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
joshuamoses101:
thought you said you were gonna complete it in 7 days?
I had thought this series would last 7 days. I promised to continue posting till it ended. I will commence the next series on "Practical steps to starting a poultry farm' soon.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
New stock arrived today.
New series begins soon
Thanks for following

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by shyenar999(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please do update us on d stages, vaccination n well being of d birds.
Wat breed is ur stock

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by Philip6800(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
dchinky:
Good day salami,really amazed at the fact that you stated that one can start a broiler farm with 49k?.please am not trying to run u down but please don't misinform people. For a start in the brooding room,is it only stove and charcoal that one needs?what about the nylon that are needed to retain heat and also shield the birds from adverse weather? So housing is easy like that?I didn't see your estimates for woods (different types ), nails and zinc? Viz a Viz their current prices in the market.
Tasho please go and make your own findings else u will regret it. I just set up a Poultry farm housing 600 layers and 150 broilers so I know that u can't start with that amount
you are right
is not possible for 49k to feed 100 broilers Op small small lie o b4 u mislead people for here because of u one sell book.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by tunnex10(m): 3:57am On Sep 02, 2017
dchinky:
Good day salami,really amazed at the fact that you stated that one can start a broiler farm with 49k?.please am not trying to run u down but please don't misinform people. For a start in the brooding room,is it only stove and charcoal that one needs?what about the nylon that are needed to retain heat and also shield the birds from adverse weather? So housing is easy like that?I didn't see your estimates for woods (different types ), nails and zinc? Viz a Viz their current prices in the market.
Tasho please go and make your own findings else u will regret it. I just set up a Poultry farm housing 600 layers and 150 broilers so I know that u can't start with that amount
need ur contact pls

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by tasho105(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Philip6800:
you are right
is not possible for 49k to feed 100 broilers Op small small lie o b4 u mislead people for here because of u one sell book.
What the Op is preaching is only the theoretic.
Practically,49K cannot feed 100 birds.Good that you are starting a new series,Pls do furnish us with the day to day management practice.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
shyenar999:
Please do update us on d stages, vaccination n well being of d birds.
Wat breed is ur stock

Okay
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
tasho105:

Practically,49K cannot feed 100 birds.Good that you are starting a new series,Pls do furnish us with the day to day management practice.

I have said it here before that what I share is not false. They are are but my personal experience. If u know how to properly manage your stock, you will cut down on cost. For example, this stock is agrited. The popular price as at when we bought was #150 per doc but I had to connect directly to a registered distributor here in the north and got them at #115 with a transportation cost of #8 making a total of #123. This means I saved #27 just on buying the doc. Success in poultry farming depends on a lot of things and just because you don't know how doesn't make it impossible. Weather I sell a book or not, it will always be optional. Before ever buying a stock we seat down every time, study our errors in the previous stock, improve on them and make a budget for the new one. We plan everything including vaccination program, feeding program etc. We don't feed our stock the same way. Our preparation is dependent on the market in view and the weight demanded at the time. We build marketing strategy for each stock. This stock is 550 broilers and is running on #400,000 budget for everything - buying, feeding, maintenance etc for the period of 12 weeks. We devided the whole program into 3 phases each phase carrying it own budget within the #400,000. There is also a "sales phase' all of which will make up the said amount. We go once and buy everything needed for the first phase and use for the period of 4 weeks. By doing this, we will save transportation cost and stress. Even now, we have saved a lot from the first phase. We had budgeted #200 per doc but bought at #123.

I don't know how you do yours but what we do is intensive and is working.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Philip6800:
you are right

tasho105:

I have said it here before that what I share is not false. They are are but my personal experience. If u know how to properly manage your stock, you will cut down on cost. For example, this stock is agrited. The popular price as at when we bought was #150 per doc but I had to connect directly to a registered distributor here in the north and got them at #115 with a transportation cost of #8 making a total of #123. This means I saved #27 just on buying the doc. Success in poultry farming depends on a lot of things and just because you don't know how doesn't make it impossible. Weather I sell a book or not, it will always be optional. Before ever buying a stock we seat down every time, study our errors in the previous stock, improve on them and make a budget for the new one. We plan everything including vaccination program, feeding program etc. We don't feed our stock the same way. Our preparation is dependent on the market in view and the weight demanded at the time. We build marketing strategy for each stock. This stock is 550 broilers and is running on #400,000 budget for everything - buying, feeding, maintenance etc for the period of 12 weeks. We devided the whole program into 3 phases each phase carrying it own budget within the #400,000. There is also a "sales phase' all of which will make up the said amount. We go once and buy everything needed for the first phase and use for the period of 4 weeks. By doing this, we will save transportation cost and stress. Even now, we have saved a lot from the first phase. We had budgeted #200 per doc but bought at #123.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2017
tunnex10:
need ur contact pls

Please check below at my signature

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Practical steps to starting a poultry farming business-
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Introduction:

Hey guys! I am sorry this took too long to come by. I like to thank you for following the previous series as I hope you would this one.

This series promises to be more exciting than the first. It will discuss EVERYTHING you would need practically to start up a poultry farming business. Since its going to be written, I will try to attach pictures where necessary to better portray the points intended.

In this series, you will learn the following:
- the basic requirements you will need to set up a poultry farm
- how to plan, budget and strategize your poultry farming business so that you make more profit and don't get stock
- how to prepare your brooding room or space and care for your doc
- how to administer vaccine
- how to grow your chickens to attain heavy weight in less time and with far lesser cost than your competition
- how to buy doc or pullets cheap every time you buy

And so much more....

I will also attend to your questions during each episode and give guide where necessary and all these will be FREE!

All but personal consultancy is FREE!

Tag your friends who might need this.

We begin tomorrow...

#SmartFarming
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Practical Steps to starting a poultry farming business- Part 1
===================

It is an error to begin a business you know nothing about. It is also an error to allow fear hold you back after you have done a enough research to set out.

This series, is going to assume that you already have done the following:

- taken a decision to become a poultry farmer
- written your business plan or atleast decided on a nitche to begin with.

With the above being clear....we can begin.

Today, I want to discuss on the very first thing you need to do once you have decided to start farming:

RESEARCH and PLAN

Your business plan is supposed to have taken care of this part but since I know lots of persons would be too lazy to do this I have decided to start right here.

Let me say here very quickly and is not because I want you being afraid, if you farm like EVERYONE else, either or all of these two will happen to you:

1. You will end up making SMALL or NO profit at all

2. The impact of No1 can get you FRUSTRATED so that you close up just when you have started or you continue to STRUGGLE and COMPLAIN about everything

I don't want anyone of the above happening to you so listen....

Success in any venture has its own unique secret. That's why you will find two people selling the same thing in the same location, one is THRIVING and the other is STRUGGLING. The difference is in what they know and are applying...

Stop browsing, take yourself, go out in your streets and beyond. ASK questions!

- ASK existing Farmers. Those in the nitche you have chosen. Ask them EVERYTHING!
*be willing to pay for their services if need be*

- ASK buyers of poultry products. Find out:
* how much they buy
* how often they buy
* what weight or egg size they buy more and why

Ask! Ask!!

Return with your results and write EVERYTHING down including the stupid or funny answers.

You want to know the following:

* if this business is already thriving in your area.
* If the profit made by the existing farmers is worth the stress
* if the business acceptability is poor in your area. What can you do to change that?
* How do you create your mark (uniqueness) in the already existing market.
* what errors the existing farmers are making and their major strength

Now, PLAN!

* draw a chart on how you intend to start. Be specific on date, quantity, location etc

* Start small but draw an expansion strategy.
* determine your cash flow and how much will be reinvested back into the business every single time.

* decide your target market and marketing strategy.

* draw out your schedule, feeding programme, vaccination programme etc

You see, success in poultry farming is determined ever before you buy your stock not while you have bought them and are ready to sell.

No! It is before!!!

The reason why we expanded so fast and continue to move up is because we don't do things like everyone else.

* our feeding programme and vaccination programme are not the same for all bird types.

* we don't grow our chickens the same way every time. Our chicken weight is specific to the weight demanded and we know what to feed to attain such weight and the period it will take.

* Our previous records are always first reviewed before restocking.

* we know when to stock. Which buyers breed gives the kind of weight we want at the time and how to buy doc at insanely CHEAP prices

How do you think we were able to move from 50 birds to 700 in such short time and stay in it when many are complaining and closing up? You think is luck? Well may be some but we take this business seriously and if you ever want to succeed in it, you too MUST!

What I have shown you today is a continuous process especially the "planning'.

I understand that most of the things mentioned here will be difficult for starters since you might not even understand the terms used or how to go about doing them. We will discuss SOME of them in this series. Stay with me. I want to literally take you by the hand and make you a MILLIONAIRE FARMER

This series is PRACTICAL! It will come with it a lot of assignments requiring you to do something.
*I want you to go out and do the research we just discussed. You can drop your findings in the comment space below**

We will continue on Tuesday 5th Sep.

#SmartFarmer

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Practical steps to starting a poultry farming business- Part 2

Hello everyone!

I want to thank you for following the part 1 of this series and though we didn't get a feedback on your assignment. It is my believe that lots of persons have done it or at least have in mind to do so. I say this with confidence because between the day that post was made and today, I have had a few persons PM me inquiring about a few things. I encourage you to do same if you haven't already done so.

This episode will assume the following:
* that you have been following ALL my previous series on poultry farming

* that you already have done your Research and have decided to still go on with poultry farming

If the above have been met then the next thing you want to know is discussed below:

*The Basic things you need to start up a small scale poultry farm*

1. Housing: It is important you make proper housing for your birds before they ever arrive. You need two of these housing which will be serving different purposes ie brooding room and rearing house or Pen but where u don't have the means to do this you can improvise or condition the house you already have for brooding time.

There are four systems of housing generally found to follow among the poultry keepers. The type of housing adopted depends to a large extent on the amount of ground and the capital available.

1. Free-range or extensive system

2. Semi-intensive system

3. Folding unit system

4. Intensive system: Most commercial Nigerian poultry farmers makes use of this system. It has 2 sub- classes namely:

a. Battery cage system
b. Deep litter system

Battery cage system is mostly used by Layer breeders while deep litter system is practiced by broiler breeders. This arrangement fits best. However, any one of the two could be used for either of the bird types depending on the available space, capital and technical know how. For instance, one could improvise by using a deep litter system for layers but must de-beak the hens and creatively create for them nest for laying eggs. This would drastically save the farmer cost of purchasing battery cages assuming he or she has space for accommodating the deep litter house.

Also, someone with low capital and small space can start small by building a two steps or 3 steps wooden pens covered with zincs and nets to allow for ventilation enough to house 50, 100 or 200 birds as convenient. This simple housing can be built at your backyard, compound or at an available space.

*The idea is for you to see no setbacks. Go out if you must and search for a space or be creative with what you already have. Luck will not find you seating...*

2. Drinkers/Feeders: the container where you put water for the chickens is called DRINKER while the one for the feeds is called FEEDER. You must have seen these things. If u don't have money to get them you can always improvise. Again be creative.

3. Heat source: this can be your kerosene stove, charcoal stove, uv light bulbs etc. It is used to regulate temperature during brooding time.

4. Capital: you need money for the following:
a. Purchase of the items already discussed above.

b. Feeds - you can buy or make this if u have a good formula

c. Vaccines/Drugs: you will be administering these things to your doc till they are 4 weeks or over depending on the vaccination programme chosen.
e. Wood shavings
d. DOC/POL

There could be other expenses which would be needed for maintaining and running the farm depending on the nitche and entry point you have chosen.

Remember that the housing, feeders, drinkers, and heat source are a one time expenses which could need maintenance after a long time.

You need to be creative and efficient in your management to be able to reduce cost and avoid waste.

Assignment II

*Define exactly the capital you have to start with, sketch out a plan to fit in what you have and GO OUT where necessary to find all you need*

Luck finds the prepared heart. I know it will find you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by ifysimple(f): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks for the good work. i have bn following the thread. i have 40k and i want to start with 50 doc by first oct. this is my first time.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by ifysimple(f): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks for the good work. i have bn following the thread. i have 40k and i want to start with 50 doc by first oct. this is my first time. cost of the pen house not inclusive.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
ifysimple:
Thanks for the good work. i have bn following the thread. i have 40k and i want to start with 50 doc by first oct. this is my first time. cost of the pen house not inclusive.

Great!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by JSJ1: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
MasExcel19:
Practical Steps to starting a poultry farming business- Part 1
===================

It is an error to begin a business you know nothing about. It is also an error to allow fear hold you back after you have done a enough research to set out.

This series, is going to assume that you already have done the following:

- taken a decision to become a poultry farmer
- written your business plan or atleast decided on a nitche to begin with.

With the above being clear....we can begin.

Today, I want to discuss on the very first thing you need to do once you have decided to start farming:

RESEARCH and PLAN

Your business plan is supposed to have taken care of this part but since I know lots of persons would be too lazy to do this I have decided to start right here.

Let me say here very quickly and is not because I want you being afraid, if you farm like EVERYONE else, either or all of these two will happen to you:

1. You will end up making SMALL or NO profit at all

2. The impact of No1 can get you FRUSTRATED so that you close up just when you have started or you continue to STRUGGLE and COMPLAIN about everything

I don't want anyone of the above happening to you so listen....

Success in any venture has its own unique secret. That's why you will find two people selling the same thing in the same location, one is THRIVING and the other is STRUGGLING. The difference is in what they know and are applying...

Stop browsing, take yourself, go out in your streets and beyond. ASK questions!

- ASK existing Farmers. Those in the nitche you have chosen. Ask them EVERYTHING!
*be willing to pay for their services if need be*

- ASK buyers of poultry products. Find out:
* how much they buy
* how often they buy
* what weight or egg size they buy more and why

Ask! Ask!!

Return with your results and write EVERYTHING down including the stupid or funny answers.

You want to know the following:

* if this business is already thriving in your area.
* If the profit made by the existing farmers is worth the stress
* if the business acceptability is poor in your area. What can you do to change that?
* How do you create your mark (uniqueness) in the already existing market.
* what errors the existing farmers are making and their major strength

Now, PLAN!

* draw a chart on how you intend to start. Be specific on date, quantity, location etc

* Start small but draw an expansion strategy.
* determine your cash flow and how much will be reinvested back into the business every single time.

* decide your target market and marketing strategy.

* draw out your schedule, feeding programme, vaccination programme etc

You see, success in poultry farming is determined ever before you buy your stock not while you have bought them and are ready to sell.

No! It is before!!!

The reason why we expanded so fast and continue to move up is because we don't do things like everyone else.

* our feeding programme and vaccination programme are not the same for all bird types.

* we don't grow our chickens the same way every time. Our chicken weight is specific to the weight demanded and we know what to feed to attain such weight and the period it will take.

* Our previous records are always first reviewed before restocking.

* we know when to stock. Which buyers breed gives the kind of weight we want at the time and how to buy doc at insanely CHEAP prices

How do you think we were able to move from 50 birds to 700 in such short time and stay in it when many are complaining and closing up? You think is luck? Well may be some but we take this business seriously and if you ever want to succeed in it, you too MUST!

What I have shown you today is a continuous process especially the "planning'.

I understand that most of the things mentioned here will be difficult for starters since you might not even understand the terms used or how to go about doing them. We will discuss SOME of them in this series. Stay with me. I want to literally take you by the hand and make you a MILLIONAIRE FARMER

This series is PRACTICAL! It will come with it a lot of assignments requiring you to do something.
*I want you to go out and do the research we just discussed. You can drop your findings in the comment space below**

We will continue on Tuesday 5th Sep.

#SmartFarmer
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by dstoms(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Buy fresh and dry ginger in tons from kaduna state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,or Samuel on 08061589114 or email at omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only. You can also make ur booking before the full season commence.
.. On Davidsbanquet@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Practical steps to starting a poultry farming business- Part 3
===================================

Hey guys!

I applaud you, if you have been following this series especially if you have been doing all the assignments so far. You will notice by now that all the assignments are practical requiring you to either go out or write down something. By all means you are expected to Do something. The truth is this, you can't achieve much just reading all my post unless you do something with what you read they only remain another information to you.

This episode is going to assume the following:

* that you already have a space for housing your chickens
* that you already have decided on an entry point and have the capital to carry through the expenses for the number of chickens you have decided on starting with or stocking.

Now that you have all the above ready, here is what you must do if you don't want to fail farming...

Please seat,

- decide on the hatchery farms you want to buy your doc from or the farms you want to buy your pullet or weeks old chicks from

- decide on a feeding program and a vaccination program

Usually the above are dependent on your target market.

Remember the research you made? You were supposed to find out the weight and egg sizes more demanded by the markets available at your location.

In my over 3years experience, I have come to know which farms gives me a more heavier chicken within say 8 weeks period or a 12 weeks period. I also know which will not give me that same weight even if they are left for over a year with good nutrition. I know these things because I buy from different farms sometimes same time just to compare and other times because of the market in view. The truth is this, there are a lot of factors that affect the performance (weight and egg production) of chickens but the first on the list is the genetic make up of that chicken. There is no how a chicken will perform beyond its genetic make up and there is hardly any sure way of knowing this except by experience which can be personal or observed.

I know these things can be difficult for a beginner because i was once there. If you get it wrong in the breeds or farm, the following might happen to you:

- poor growth of chickens where broilers are growing like a domestic fowl. Slow growth, less weight and their feed and water consumption is very high. This could wreck you. A psychological effect that takes only the strong to survive.

- poor performance of layers where they take too long to start laying and lay only a few when they start. Again, this is bad.

- too many wrungs in the stock.

- too many mortality of stock.

Any of the above is enough to discourage any one from going further on farming.

You don't want to miss the next episode where I will show you how to choose a good farm and buy directly from them too.

#SmartFarmer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by shyenar999(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Still following
Taking d front sit now

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
shyenar999:
Still following
Taking d front sit now

Thanks for following
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Practical steps to starting a poultry farming business- Part 4
========================

Hey SmartFarmers!

I like to call you that because it is my believe that you will become it. If you have been so far following these series and the ones before it certainly means that you're on your way to becoming a Smart Farmer like me and I can't wait to hear your testimony.

My last post was about solidifying your plans after you have done your research and built a Pen to accommodate your chicks. I want to believe you have done a lot already.

*Today we shall talk about how to choose a farm to buy your doc, pullets, POL or weeks old chicks*

What I have been sharing with you are deep SECRETS and just because they come FREE doesn't make it any less. Once you begin to search for these things by your self and apply the ones I unveil to you, you will then better appreciate what you have learnt. Most of what I teach here are no copy and paste or "Google search' words. They are my experiences of over 3 years farming and that's why they are different, will receive rejections sometimes and make one wonder if they are even possible.

It is important that you PROVE all I tell you before accepting it.

There are a lot happening in the poultry sector and how you want to model your farm depends on you. Only you can decide who to follow, the techniques to use, the business model and strategies your farm runs on.

The poultry industry is very vast and a lot of persons have created different niches in it to help make ends meet.

If you're far from the west or even in the west and are lazy or just too busy, the following are the only options you have to buy your doc, pullets, POL or weeks old chicks:

1. Agents: these represent any of the following:
a. Vet shops
b. Smart Individuals
c. Registered distributors

a. Vet shops: these are sometimes professionals who have studied Veterinary Medicine in school and have now open outlets where they sell animal drugs, feeds and provide both professional and consultancy services. Most of them also collect orders and will help you buy doc, and pullets from hatchery farms. Some of them have POL or weeks old chicks for sale. I started by using the word "some' because the market is saturated and a lot is happening these days. Just like not all chemist shops are operated by a Pharmacist so are some of these Vet shops. You have to be careful who is giving you advice and what you're using for your chicks or livestock.

b. Smart Individuals: these are mostly farmers who may or may not have enough experience but are smart. They have seen a demand in doc or pullets and know how to meet it. They simply help you buy and make gains.

c. Registered distributors: these could be farmers or Vets. who have registered with the hatcheries to help coordinate all demands and supply of doc and pullets to others within a said location.

Any of the above used will require you buy at the prices fixed by the agent and not the original price from the farm and there is nothing wrong in that since the agent will be responsible for making all the arrangement for your orders and transporting your chicks too. However, most of these agents fix prices that are too high making the farmer buy cost. Let me explain, for instance, if the original price of doc sold by CHI is #100 there is nothing wrong making it #105 or #110 but you find them selling at #150 or even #180. #80 may sound small but when you multiply that by 50 for 1 carton then you will understand what I mean. What about those who will buy say 700 chicks like us? Lols
*i just gave you an idea too**

2. Hatcheries: these are farms who after incubating eggs using sophisticated machines and techniques sell doc, pullets etc. Examples include, Amo, CHI, Zartech, Nastech, Cascada, Fidan, Max, Farm Support, Agrited, Yammy Farms, Foresight (Marshall) etc. Each of these farms have their unique breeds or borrowed breeds and methods. Most of them are not online and do not have website (I don't know why). You can buy directly from any of these farms using the following:

a. Connect with them on Facebook or visit their website. eg Agrited

b. Those who are not online have their contacts printed (Not ink written) on the cartons carrying the doc or pullet.

The advantages of buying directly from the farms is that you will get the best price and you're sure of buying their chicks.

The challenges of buying directly from the hatcheries include:

* Some of them will request that you register with them first before anything else eg CHI
* Some will not sell directly to you if your orders are below 1000 DOCs
* you will need to provide a driver in most cases.

All the above and other challenges have solutions but I have written enough already. �

*Please do me a favour, share this post or download and share the logo below*

If you make me happy I might be willing to share more awesome secrets with you.

N.B. the logo is our company's and we'd file a suit against you if caught duplicating.

Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by jfkenny(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Weldone sir..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by Mustack: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by jfkenny(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
How much is Guinea fowl day old..
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by kripen(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
MasExcel19:

Cheers

I am right with you. 'PROF' 4 get about these people who are selfish, if it were to be them we would have pay through our nose to get this information which you are given out free. MAY GOD BLESS YOU THE MORE. I am into poultry farming but on a very small scale you are really teaching and telling us the nitty gritty of the biz, upon all one should start something no matter how small. In biz/ farming no one can be 100% accurate in estimation you can be above or below that is why it is called estimat, in that wise if not God no human can predict how a biz will turn to be when u know unforseen challenges do happen. PROF forget overlook these critic for if we follow them we biginers will not start something.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
jfkenny:
Weldone sir..
Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mustack:
Nice one.
Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
kripen:

I am right with you. 'PROF' 4 get about these people who are selfish, if it were to be them we would have pay through our nose to get this information which you are given out free. MAY GOD BLESS YOU THE MORE. I am into poultry farming but on a very small scale you are really teaching and telling us the nitty gritty of the biz, upon all one should start something no matter how small. In biz/ farming no one can be 100% accurate in estimation you can be above or below that is why it is called estimat, in that wise if not God no human can predict how a biz will turn to be when u know unforseen challenges do happen. PROF forget overlook these critic for if we follow them we biginers will not start something.

Thanks for the understanding and thanks for following too

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Big poultry house with 4000 birds capacity for sale in ibadan.
1 4 rooms
2 1 bath
3 1 toilet
4 borehole water
5 100% secured
6 Good road accessible
7 Good Electricity
8 40 fit high
9 strongest bokoharam net
10 well concrate granite German floor
11. best Aluminum zinc pan
12. well ventilated
on a full plot of land at Apata Asabari area kuola close to akala express ibadan for more pictures and enquiries call 08020917141 or 08024324410

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by ifebrainy5: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
please I want to know the price that hotels and fast food restaurants buy live broiler per kg. its very urgent
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? by MasExcel19(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
ifebrainy5:
please I want to know the price that hotels and fast food restaurants buy live broiler per kg. its very urgent
It depends on your location. Prices ranges from #1000 up wards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.